NotSoMuch Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NotSoMuch, Oct 6, 2016.

?

Does automated milking machines with shocking genitals actually exist

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sort of

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. NotSoMuch

NotSoMuch This chastity is delightfully uncomfortable!

Higher Learning
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    Hi everyone, just a quick introduction. I am a submissive male with a non submissive career lol.
    I am married (for 16 years now) and in the start of my relationship my wife acted as my Mistress. We were active members of the local bdsm community and have been part of many public and private events.

In my earlier days I had a bit of a forced feminization fetish and could pass as a female in public but time passed and I got older and have not done much of anything in the kink world for a long time now.

I had the bdsm emblem tattooed on my lower back (yes a tramp stamp lol) and toyed with chastity devices for a while and even got a PA to help and gauged it so a lock could fit threw it but found the hole started to migrate and have not used anything in the hole for a long time now.

These days I have returned to one of my earlier fetishist. Tease and denial and milking, forced repeated orgasms or ruined ones. I came across this site when looking at videos where a machine was measuring arousal and right before orgasm it would shock his genitals and repeat the cycle over and over. This in theory is an incredible turn on for me.

My wife and I hardly do any bdsm play these days but been thinking more about it lately.

Does anyone know if the automated edging machine that shocks you is actually real and not just a fantasy? I am pretty easy going and open minded but alas I am now 53.

2. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    53 isn't old! I am 64 this month! The play continues but instead of fearing discovery by our children we have to plan around overnighting grandchildren.
    It is the little things that keep us in a behind the curtain sexual frenzy. We watched the VP debate and she mentioned the makeup job and false eyelashes on the moderator lady. My wife asked me, "Wouldn't you like to wear her makeup? I think you would look good with eyelashes like hers too." I got a little tingle. Later that evening we made love and her orgasms were loud. But she started it!

3. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:04 AM
    Not sure if its fact or fiction, but at 53 your really talking yourself over the hill 53 is the new 30 !!! im 50 next and fitter than I was @ 21 !!

4. NotSoMuch

NotSoMuch This chastity is delightfully uncomfortable!

Higher Learning
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    Hey thanks for the replies.

Well I used to be in good shape and now am a bit over weight. I also went through a period of extreme depression and that put my wild and crazy fun on hold.

Now we are left with a 15 year old still at home and recently my mom has had to move in out of necessity. Kind of makes the play etc a bit more difficult.

My wife is much younger than I and I have always been young at heart. But my wife does not seem that into being a Damme any more. My fault I guess after my depression for many years made everything awkward.

Thanks again for repkying

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice