Note to All the Ladies Here

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    9:36 PM
    I have made some interesting observations.

The men here always make sure their woman is sexually satisfied but ask for and receive little or no reciprocation.

The men perform all the housework while the wives just sit around and watch.

The men do chores for their wives friends and relatives while the wife just visits.

The men make sure their wife is happy and content.

The men support their wife emotionally in all things.

Many of these men bring home their share of the bacon which goes directly to the wife.

It seems the men are much better at all of the important things in life than the women. The only conclusion we can draw is that men must be the superior gender.

I will now tuck my tail between my legs and run as fast as I can. LOL Hope you all get a smile out of this.

2. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    I had Missy come in approve that before I posted it. She said, “go ahead. You men are perfect and the women need to know that.” I said, “You think?” She said, “Of Course.” and she smiled and went back to the living room.

She obviously agrees. AND SHE IS A WOMAN.

Guest 2904 and curious_traveller like this.
  3. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    This is Missy. I came in to see what other shenanigans Hubby was up to. He wouldn’t recognize sarcasm if it hit him upside the head. His post illustrates how if you select your facts carefully and slant them just right you can sell hairbrushes to bald men. I decipher this kind of spin in company propaganda releases almost every day. I love doing it.

You ladies think he might have too much time on his hands? Maybe he needs to give me one of his fabulous foot and calf massages before we go to bed.

He is right about one thing though. In times like these, once in a while we just have to poke some fun at ourselves and laugh a little. I am actually glad to see him relaxing and being silly. He was still a little up tight at supper time.

We both had a long day today. Hubby’s best industrial customer called him Friday afternoon with some changes to a project that meant he had to redo a couple of pieces and all of the machine programs. And they still wanted the parts out by Tuesday. He spent Friday evening and all of today in the shop getting 3 days’ worth of work redone.

At my office they are doing a network upgrade and replacing all the research tech’s computers. The boss asked me if I would come in today and make sure that everything went right and all the machines were ready for Monday morning and the server upgrade had all the data in it and accessible. He said I could take a comp day any time if I would do this. (I’m salaried exempt and don’t get OT.) I’m actually flattered he thinks enough of my skills to take on this responsibility because I am one of the younger techs in the division. If things aren’t right Monday morning we are in big trouble. The IT guys started a little after midnight as soon as the Friday’s backup was done. They called me about 9:30 this morning to tell me they would be ready for me in about an hour. I went in and didn’t get done until almost 6:00 tonight.

I’m going to tell Hubby I want to put off our Saturday night sex till tomorrow because we are both tired and it will be better then. He is sitting here nodding yes. This doesn’t get him out of that foot rub though.

4. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    I can't believe none of the ladies had any cute quips or comebacks. Is it females don't have a sense of humor? Or maybe it's all true.

5. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Ying/Yang
    We each have different talents n compliment each other. One no better than the other but when teamed and the Universe comes together then 1+1=pi and our bond cannot be broken.

6. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    8:36 PM
    Wife and I had a falling out this weekend. Not sure where to go. Until I read your posts. Thanks!

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    hello @Hubby&Missy well praps it cos that the thingys that you have writ dont all happen. cos my Mistress go out to Her work and im just here to do housework and cooking and other thingys. i work hard hard tho.

8. MistressS

Verified Female

KeyHolder
    United States
    Local Time:

Really men are only good to serve Us who are Superior. Seems to Me you are very mislead. I hope your Wife takes appropriate action to curtail this BS.

MistressS

cagedfellow and MissyB like this.
  9. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    Aww that is adorable. She allows you to think that you are superior. If I were to tell you a story, a fairy tale where one person does all of the work at the behest of the other, which one of those two would you consider to be superior? The one who is intellectually capable of getting the other to do everything for them, or the other who is serving this person?

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    the perfect response!

11. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    I hope none of you took Hubby too seriously. I am pretty sure when he wrote the original post he was poking some fun at the females and trying to get their hackles up a bit. If we can't have laugh at ourselves once in a while maybe we have to reevaluate our lives.

Guest 2904 and Lovemygoddess34 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice