Not new here - but...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NuderThanNude, Jun 14, 2021.

1. NuderThanNude

NuderThanNude Active member

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    #1 NuderThanNude, Jun 14, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
    I am not really new here but since I never wrote an introduction I felt I would use this opportunity to discuss a topic that I cannot find another forum category here to put it into.

I cannot help but wonder, since the name of this website is "CHASTITY MANSION" and not "MALE CHASTITY MANSION", why is it that there is no category for 'Female Chastity"? In addition almost all of the posts I have ever seen here have to do with male chastity - and especially FLR.

I am sure that a lot of the reasons for male chastity can also apply to female chastity so why aren't there more posts and a category for female chastity posts?

After all, my very first experience with chastity when I was much younger was with female chastity belts. Granted there wasn't any sexual pleasure connotations given to it but rather it was a device to prevent women from straying (as I remember it).

I do understand that currently there are more types of chastity device designs (other than uncomfortable and cumbersome belts) for male genitals but there are a lot of creative minds in this world that would rush to fill the demand for simpler and more comfortable female chastity devices if the demand existed.

So I have to wonder... Does this have to do with a political agenda where being subordinated for so many years, women are turning the tables, and are making chastity strictly about men. What reinforces this idea in my mind is that (and let me preface this by saying that I get the idea about relinquishing control over our genitals and orgasms to the opposite sex) but it has been made to extend much further than that where females want to control ever aspect of a man's life - and what is even more mind boggling to me is that there are lots of men out there gullible enough to allow that to happen to them.

I would love to hear ideas from about why female chastity isn't a more popular topic here - and why a category to allow for it doesn't even exist here.

I would also love to hear all the positive aspects that chastity could bring to female lives.

asastype likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    hello and welcome. There used to be a section for female chastity but it is now pretty much exclusively about male chastity.

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Welcome, formally. I think current admins/owners wanted to emphasize male chastity as part of femdom. They don't want to see female subs, unless they are to Female Dommes. I agree, as plenty of male dominance sites out there.

sissy veronique likes this.
  4. NuderThanNude

NuderThanNude Active member

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The only two sections with any mention of "female" are FLR and Female Key Holding.

I would imagine that female chastity could provide a lot of the same benefits for women as it does for men and also a lot of the same benefits for men as it does for women.

PricessKitten likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

6. sissy veronique

sissy veronique Long term member

Okotoks Alberta Canada
    Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    Hello and welcome to Chastity Mansion enjoy your stay here.

7. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    As said there used to be a female chastity section. But the current site owner decided the site was about male chastity and not all chastity. We had several interesting discussions on this before she made the changes.

As it’s her site and it’s the way she wants, it’s now what we have.

While I respectfully disagree with not having a female chastity section, I understand her reasoning and reasons. Likewise the section didn’t get much traffic.

I doubt we would see it added back unless we have a change of site ownership again, or if female chastity becomes poplar and the owner reconsiders. Right now both of these are not likely.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice