Not many designs with a closed ended tip (foreskin problem)

Discussion in 'CustomChastity' started by witmirror, Jan 27, 2022.

1. witmirror

witmirror New member

Local Time:
    1:21 AM
    I've tried a few chinese metal cages with closed-ended tip (like the Steelworkxx Revenge replica in the 1st picture), they're very comfortable for guys with foresking but unfortunately they get rusty quickly due to bad welding / polishing.

I'd like to try plastic such as the Mamba / Cobra (genuine or replicas) but all designs have an open-ended tip with would make my foreskin protrude.

So my question is... why aren't there more designs available, with a closed-ended tip? I'm looking for a cage similar to the HTV4 nub replica (closed-ended tip) but longer (like the Revenge). Any ideas?

Attached Files:

• 0.jpg
      0.jpg
      File size:
      40.1 KB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      43.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      78.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Wifeownedsuboy

Wifeownedsuboy New member

Local Time:
    11:21 PM
    Same foreskin problem - I am beginner (in cage 3 weeks only) and have already tried 3 cages. The S108 from house of denial seems to resolve the problem (only a bit of foreskin gets out but manageable versus the ones with bigger hole) but it is only my second day in it! Early days to fully opine and worried about the hygiene aspect given it is quite cased with very small holes.

3. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    yeah thats why i look at all of the designs

the one ive had that has the most comfortable for foreskin related problems is my shitty frankenstein "protector" chinese belt. It has a lot of other issues which prevents me from using it longer than 3 hours without major discomfort. It's a frankenstein belt because I actually have two of them, the first one broke at the cage end which connects to the rear strap, and the other broke at the belt fixation point, and the anal strap on the second version I tried with the thicker design hoping it wouldn' snap, and sure enough it hasn't however the strap is too long to fit properly, so I had to do a weird U-bend. It's too wide at the base to be worn comfortably too. There was variation in the welding as well interestingly, with the first one having sharp edges inside that I had to "hammer off" and the second one being mostly fine.

so far the belts/cages with "closed tips" that I've found are:
    - some shitty cage that sticks out too far and uses rubber padding on the cuff because it has squared off edges, and is secured with a padlock. Has no openings whatsoever however, and I'd presume it's hard to get teh air out to stuff your junk in the tube consequently. It's typically sold for ~35USD however if you look you can find it for ~12 USD

- some shitty "Shemale" style belt with an aquarium tube of some kind connected to the cage that isn't secured down so in pictures they route it through the anal opening. Can be found ~30 USD, typically listed ~70usd

- chinese "protector" designs and variants (main drainage holes at the top of the cage which you may poke through when "very erect", has annoying side holes which will irritate your ball sack, this design is a shitty remake of neosteel's arc design essentially) ~50 usd, typically listed ~120 usd. It's overly thick at the cage but in critical areas such as where it attatches to the rear strap and the waist strap locking pins aren't sufficiently welded and are prone to snapping off.

- Jura Cacoon's design (only has tip top drainage holes similar to neosteel arc but without side drainage holes, seems good but looks like it retains the anal-opening discomfort problem, and is also like ~$1200-1450 depending on the thickness of the main and rear strap chosen, however it doesn't include the cost of the other optionals like plugs. This one is the one I'm most hopeful for but he's likely overloaded with orders still and has a massive backlog seeing how people are complaining that he's not communicating, and he has the most reliably finished design from what I've seen but it's fairly new so can't know for sure)

- Neosteel's "Fun" and "arc" designs (but the "arc" design has pointless drainage holes venting sideways that will just irritate your ball sack. Main drainage holes are at the top.) (~950 usd? The straps are prone to splitting apparently).

Otherwise you can look into getting catheters. They eliminate the poke-through problem brilliantly, but comes at the cost of the health complications of wearing catheters along with you having to dialate your urethra etc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice