Not letting my husband see me naked

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MsTara, May 29, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    I had never really thought much about that. Well not until when I first started out with TTTWD, once we got to the full time cage wearing without issues my then wife slowly taught me that. Which I am grateful for and its something that has stayed with me. I would not expect anything different now and really I don't think I'd want anything different either.

It just her due for what she does for me.

tiruh811 likes this.
  2. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    It's great to see a woman owning chastity and coming up with new ideas, instead of being pushing along by her impatient greedy husband.

Well done Ms Tara :)

Byrdie, Rectrix, Itsfishyman and 15 others like this.
  3. Cumwhenallowed

Manager
    Buckinghamshire UK
    Local Time:
    I wasn't married to my mistress or emotionally involved in the vanilla sense, but I had utter respect and devotion for her. I was never allowed to see her naked, she was always either fully dress or in her uniforms as she referred to session clothing. Uninvited touching wasn't an option, even the invited was strictly controlled and rare.

tiruh811 likes this.
  4. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    I agree with Ms. Tara that if they are happy and it works for them thats perfect. If her husband is suprised its the "be careful what you wish for" deal. He can either go along with it or not and it can be a point of discussion. It sounds like it isn't a deal breaker for them but could be for other couples. In the questions of entitlements and equality I would ask if one spouse makes significantly more income then the other what is the less producing spouse entitled. Does he/she deserve an equal split or should the contributions be equal and the more productive spouse keep the difference. Is there a need to negotiate or is it self evident that the income producing person is entitled to have full control ?

Also I always thought the purpose of forums was to stimulate conversations and get insite from other points of view. If you only drink the party line kool aid, you can't really grow and expand your boundries.

tiruh811 likes this.
  5. Tommi_cute

Tommi_cute Member

Local Time:
    I wish I were him.

Narciso and tiruh811 like this.
  6. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    so with all respect...…..please help me understand...…..are you implying that if the male earns a larger salary he is entitled to see his wife undressed?

tiruh811 likes this.
  7. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    My keyholder and I have switched to me being hooded or similar if she is undressed. It helps define the roles, and makes her more comfortable. Most of the times it's when I'm giving her a massage, so there's touching, but no seeing.

tiruh811 and Cumwhenallowed like this.
  8. asimpleman23

asimpleman23 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:01 PM
    one must ask: who, then, Ms. Tara, do You undress for? : )

tiruh811 likes this.
  9. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    This thread has been a fascinating read, thank you for starting it @MsTara.

This is definitely an example of the way chastity is approached differently by those of us who use it within our relationships, whether that is a marriage or not. It is always interesting to read how others approach this.

One of the things my Wife has gained from my chastity is a controlled level of desire from me. She does let me see her naked and enjoys my reaction, she says it has made her feel much more confident with her body. Pre-chastity she was beginning to become unhappy with my reaction when she instigated a cuddle, particularly if she was naked, she hated how I would always want sex and how I would sulk if it didn’t happen. This got so bad she stopped wanting cuddles.

Now she has the opposite attitude and enjoys pressing her naked body against mine, her intention absolutely meant to arouse me. She has the confidence to deny me any sex or to allow it, at her whim. I do not pester her in any way and my reaction to her nakedness is, while showing arousal, always respectful.

My description of Elle’s attitude and techniques is a comparison, not a criticism of how anyone else organizes their relationship.

10. Cumwhenallowed

Manager
    Buckinghamshire UK
    Local Time:
    This was also pretty much standard for my relationships. The hood for me enforces I'm mistress property, there to please and serve, takes away my identity and places me below her.

tiruh811 and Consensus like this.
  11. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    My Wife is happy for me to see her naked and will sometime tease me by wiggling her ass, or if she is having a bath she will open her legs for a reaction bearing in mind I'm not allowed to touch without permission in such situations. What my Wife doesn't allow is me deliberately following her to the bathroom to see her get undressed or me intensely staring at her naked body.

tiruh811 and Slave to Wife like this.
  12. Fireman Sam

Fireman Sam Member

Local Time:
    2:01 AM
    Probably not for everyone. My wife forbid all nude media for me and she pretty much enjoys how focused I am on her when she is naked or dresses/undresses. Of course this goes along with me watching, touching, begging but she is able to keep me under control.

Rectrix, tiruh811 and Slave to Wife like this.
  13. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Forbidding all nude media is good. My Wife doesn't like begging.

tiruh811 likes this.
  14. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    8:01 PM
    Yes, but if these relationships are FEMALE LED, who are we as mere slaves to judge a female's leadership choices? I felt we were going beyond constructive talk and into mutinous territory.

My owner sure could do a whole lot of "wrong" behavior if she chose, I would follow her nevertheless. I am loved, but I am hers. Perhaps there should be a seperate thread on the limits of ownership. Or one on drinking Kool-Aid.

15. Achedlock17

Achedlock17 Long term member

Local Time:
    There is another thread called rights and privileges that touches on this. I’d be interested in your view, and that of your female leader, to my post there.

tiruh811 and Slave to Wife like this.
  16. boyjames

boyjames Member

NW England
    Local Time:
    I think that it is best if ultimately it is the Lady's decision as to what will happen in the relationship. The rules of the household, decided by Her, are the male's High Law. The male is in need of some punishment from the Lady if he shows disrespect or demonstrates disobedience to Her expressed view. In short it is better for the relationship to be Female led.

james

tiruh811 likes this.
  17. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    That would be one way to look at it but then it is a matter of " paying for a service" and I wouldn't support that view. I am actually thinking in general terms. If I make 5 times as much as my wife, what is my financial obligation. She may say you have no right to see her naked ( and that's ok if that's what she wants), but then is it ok to say I will match your financial contribution in an equal amount ( i.e. 20%) and use the remaining 80 % as I see fit as I am not really obligated to fork it over. It is mine and I have earned it. Then as a couple we can live on our 40% combined income and as an individual I can live as I see fit on my additional income. Yes I know this doesn't fit the FLR narrative, I am just trying to look at the bigger picture and just so nobody get upset, feel free to reverse the sexes of the wage earners and see if the answer is the same. What are reasonable expectations and obligations between a couple?

18. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    Well a womans privacy has nothing to do with money and she doesn't relinquish that right if she marries - that's what I think.

QueenOfSwords and tiruh811 like this.
  19. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    6:01 PM
    Don't take this the wrong way, but are you an incel by any chance?

This expectation you have is expressing itself in the wrong forum, I think.

Where I am, marriage creates community property unless there is a pre nupcial agreement (the most romantic of all documents). So how are you going to get your dom wife to sign her community property rights away to her sub husband?

20. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    If you don't think your keyholder/wife/Mistress knows what's best for you, why are you submitting in the first place?

21. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    I don't know what an incel is so I can't answer to that. I am not a submissive and can't/wont submit as I don't think my wife knows better then me what is best for me. The minute she steps out of line I call her on it and vice versa. We each contribute based on our strengths. I know there is a wide range of FLR"S just as there is a wide range of "normal" vanilla relationships. Some are lifestyle and some are limited to certain aspects of life. I like to see my wife naked. If she denied me this pleasure ( as is her "right"), that is her choice but there will be consequences either intentional or unintentional . I know in the couple of times we have explored along these lines, my needs were not getting met ( she wasn't playing by the rules we agreed on before hand) and we elected to stop before things got ugly. I was getting more angry everyday ( not submissive and lusting/loving) and at some point I would have struck out at her and could have destroyed her emotionally for what to us was nothing more then a game. Given the potential consequences, we discontinued.

In answer to the forum question, maybe there is a better forum to discuss but I tend to look at the "whats new" section and put in my two cents or ask questions. I don't show disrespect to any member but do ask questions because I am interested in the answers

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  22. johnjames55

johnjames55 Long term member

Property and Finance
    Suffolk, Ipswich
    Local Time:
    This is fair enough, but if your not submissive and your wife is not in charge your not in an FLR, which I think is causing some confussion, I've no problem with you being curious though but it sounds like this lifestyle choice is not ideal for you. Its a differant mindset you see? Some of us enjoy the loss of control and serving our Wife/Mistress and even a bit of fear at the consequences of mistakes,sloppy work or disobedience. I have vanilla friends who also are curious and even some considering dipping a toe in the water.

23. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    Well and fairly stated.

24. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    The amount of money someone brings into a relationship has absolutely nothing to do with who is in charge of that relationship. If monetary income is being used to establish power then that relationship has very unstable foundations. The reasons why one partner is more financially successful could be the reason why they are also in charge, but what if that money is gained through luck? A lottery win, inheritance or being in the right job at the right time, gaining a windfall through ownership of shares?

If your partner has a huge lottery win, using your logic, you are completely screwed. You keep your earnings and they keep their winnings. You try to tell them what they have to do and they can tell you no. Your earnings in terms of a joint percentage are minuscule.

I have no issues with what you do and how you approach male chastity, if you even have anything to do with chastity. It is obvious you are not in a FLR so the fact this thread was started by a female definitely in an FLR, very definitely in charge of the parameters of her own relationship, makes your replies rather devalued. Your opinion is obviously allowed and discussion is always to be encouraged, but in this particular thread it doesn’t hold much weight.

25. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    Alternate opinion and or valid questions hold no weight and are devalued? Ok Nice to know. Also to answer the lotto issue, the odds of winning the lotto are 1 in 100,000,000 to 1 in 700,000,000 so it is possible but not likely. In a full FLR you would be excluded anyway as you have given up control so you would only get what she feels she wants you to have. Your right , I don't believe in a FLR nor a MLR but rather a CLR based on mutual strengths and weakness. My wife is a complete idiot about some things and a genius on others. Why would I agree to follow her on a subject she that is not in her knowledge base nor is my opinion of her so high or me so low to believe she knows best in all circumstances.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice