Not letting my husband see me naked

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MsTara, May 29, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. MsTara

Verified Female

Surrey, England
    Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    I guess like most wives and girlfriends my man would often pester me for sex or just to paw me when ever I was dressing or undressing.

Now I am a lady who does like to be feminine and for me that means that I like nice lingerie, dresses, skirts, usually stockings or hold ups and of course nice shoes.
    As all the men who are reading this will no doubt already be thinking, that this is an invite for them to leer, make comments or perhaps touch any lady who makes an effort with their appearance.

Trust me boys this isn't for you but for me - it makes me feel good and gives me confidence. The fact that it may or may not turn you on is incidental in my book and more to the point is your problem.

Which brings me to where I was with my husband at the beginning of the year. We have been using chastity for some years now but it has only been in the last twelve months that we have been serious about its use. He has been spending longer and longer periods in the cage and since pretty much Christmas has been 24/7.

The problem for me however was that his behaviour when ever he saw me getting dressed or undressed was becoming tiresome and to be honest he was becoming something of a pest. A good friend of mine suggested that as part of his chastity regime I stopped letting him see me in a state of undress or nude.

So somewhat reluctantly I decided to stop dressing in the bedroom at the beginning or end of the day. This meant that my husband was no longer able to see me without clothes. At first he was somewhat grumpy about this and I had to be firm that it was his own behaviour that had led me to this decision.

It didn't have an instant impact on his behaviour but over some weeks the penny dropped with him that he no linger had free access to my body but rather it was a privilege that I would grant to him as and when I decided. The upshot is that he has become much more respectful, gone are the leers, the comments and the unsolicited touching.

As a treat I do give him a 'flash' from time to time of a stocking top or bra. And when he is good I will lift my skirt and let him kiss me through my knickers.

2. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    8:47 PM
    Oh wow, how truly amazing

eunuch slave, slavefox and tiruh811 like this.
  3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    I don’t get men that disrespect women.
    I’m sure he didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable or be disrespectful but he was. I’m so glad that he’s learning that you not only deserve respect but will ensure that you get it. So kudos to you for seeing this and taking corrective action.

I’d also like to say I’m sorry. I know I didn’t do this but I feel bad that you were made to feel bad. Please know some of us really do respect women. And I’m glad your husband is joining our ranks.

Artem, Byrdie, Goddess Gaia and 2 others like this.
  4. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    An excellent idea. Males need to realise they have to work for everything and not feel entitled.

Lucky1, jchar, Byrdie and 24 others like this.
  5. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    My mistress likes the attention I give her when she’s naked but chastity has changed my thought process about this. I see it more of a gift and privilege to see her naked versus some sort of archaic marital right. So I still get to look with her approval of course but the context has changed because me looking at her like that is just as much for her as it is for me. If that makes any sense :)

6. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    The only time I am allowed into Her room when She is dressing if its to lace Her Corset or help with boots. Besides that like You Ma'am a peek here and there to show how sexy She is thank you for sharing.

7. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I absolutely love your approach. I imagine he'll continue to be more obedient and respectful, as he should. But I trust you don't extend him the same privileges. If you wish to see him nude or not, that should be your decision, not his. Personally, this would be a super effective approach for me, as I absolutely adore the female form.

8. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    Yes, just like food. Nobody is entitled to a meal.

9. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    Nobody is entitled. Wives included. If hubby is ok with that, great. if not he should say something before he finally says the heck with it and you.

10. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    Taking back ownership should be a key element in any FLR. Good for You Madam.

11. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    I really don't want my wife to get this idea. I enjoy looking at her. I adore looking at her when I'm locked. I think for now, she enjoys the novelty of my hungry gaze, but I could see her growing tired of it...

12. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I'm not sure you understand the dynamic of a FLR.

13. johnjames55

johnjames55 Long term member

Property and Finance
    Suffolk, Ipswich
    Local Time:
    My Mistress used to enjoy teasing me, but if she didn't want me to look she would instruct me to keep my eyes lowered to her feet and ankles, as far as lewd comments rather than complimentary ones I would be severely caned or whipped if I did anything like that, but to be honest I would prefer a severe caning/whipping to being unable to see her naked or dressing/undressing as I find that incredibly erotic. If I was your hubby I would beg for any other punishment rather than denial of seeing you or helping you dress or undress.

14. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    I find it all kinds of sad that you and 7 other people think an FLR means the man should never express an opinion that contradicts his partner's.

15. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    As @MissyB says, you don't understand.

16. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    It's not that. It's the idea that if she isn't willing to show herself to him that it's somehow a reason for an ultimatum. It's almost like he's arguing that women are obliged to be nude around their husband unless he specifically gives up the right.

17. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    It is really easy to read this as constructive abandonment masquerading as an FLR/Chastity. He has an absolute right to object to the former.

18. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    Well, I don't see any abandonment. OP teases him with the occasional flash. I mean, it could be that, but I don't think so.

Obviously a guy can have hard limits. It's just that this would be a really odd hard limit to leave a relationship for without other problems.

Byrdie, QueenOfSwords and Consensus like this.
  19. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    i see both sides. and am guilty of unwanted petting while caged. having this as a permission or reward makes sense. a wife/KH who only denies and does not tease every so often. imo, most men encourage chastity to garner more attention from their wives or KH. atleast thats why i brought it up.

Ma'at Rebekah and eunuch slave like this.
  20. Braddogg4345

Braddogg4345 Happily Owned by a Goddess

Southern California
    Local Time:
    I think denying your husband access to your body is an amazing idea. It will suck for him, but isnt that the point? He needs to learn a lesson. Plus, when you do allow him access to your body, it will be that much better for both of you. It would be a highly appreciated reward for him I'm sure.

eunuch slave likes this.
  21. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    10:47 PM
    I was actually far more guilty of being handsy pre-chastity. A naked wife was meant for groping. That changed with chastity. While my wife did not go so far as to prohibit my viewing her, she made me aware that the groping and fondling didn't please her. It redirected my touching so that when I saw her naked I would rub her back of kiss her shoulder instead of going for the breast or butt. I quite often stare at her and tell her how beautiful I think she is, but that is both clothed and unclothed. She actually has a collection of old ratty t-shirts she likes to sleep in and I think of those as sexy lingerie. I don't think a no viewing rule would work for us, but who knows what the future holds.

eunuch slave and Rectrix like this.
  22. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Agreed. In this instance, it is clearly part of the FLR and, well, i find the idea that somehow a wife's nakedness is something inherently expected to be... problematic to say the least. As @MsTara specifically points out, she uses this to further control through teasing and teach a little respect - no man should ever simply feel entitled to grope, leer and perv at his wife. She's a human being, you know?

To give some context, i haven't seen my wife naked since 2007. There's a difference twixt constructive abandonment (not sure what that is, some light reading for later methinks) and using and FLR to teach about consent, respect and enhance one's connection.

QueenOfSwords likes this.
  23. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I think this is a very sound idea. It reinforces respective positions in a fair way.

Consensus likes this.
  24. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    If it works for the OP and her husband, there’s not much to comment on.

My wife likes attention and my attention has changed to be respectful, appreciative, and complimentary - what she enjoys rather than what I selflessly want.

If I were to become disrespectful, I am certain things would change.

Consensus and Rectrix like this.
  25. valesk25

valesk25 Active member

Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    I'm never allowed to see Mistress in any state of undress - when locked in my cage , I'm normally band hand and feet ,often with a blindfold.

Mistress wears tighy figure hugging tops and or jeans /leggings and knee length boots
    She teases me mercilessly by touchig her breasts and her leggings - I get so frustrated in the cage and just have to visualise what I'm missing

Good behaviour is having a worn pair of Mistresses high legged panties covering my nose and mouth ,being told that is as close as you will ever get to Mistress , although I do get the privalege of kissing /paying homage to Mistresses leggings if I've been a good subbie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice