Not just playin anymore

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Yodermanks, Nov 11, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    Hi there Yodermanks. I do have some fluctuations some time where I think I can make it just fine then all of a sudden it is a ramped up day for no reason and I just need out-Now! It does not happen often with me but it does happen. I think most of it I bring on myself with an overactive imagination. I don't know what to tell you to do to make it easier but for me if I burry and I mean burry myself in work I can at least get a break from the thought induced issues. LOL

Keep up the journal I enjoy reading it. It is good to know there are others out there who go through similar situations.

2. Yodermanks

Yodermanks Junior Member

Local Time:
    sorry for the long delay in updating, but once again plans didnt work out and it was another day longer then we thought before i was released, but i have to say it was worth the wait, on the other had im not putting the POI's back in for the next lock up, quite frankly when i was able to see what they did to my member i bout crapped, it looked awful and after almost 3 days of bein out and tryin to heal up they still arent close, and yea maybe i should have moved slower but it didnt hurt unless i got hard (which its supposed to do) so i wasnt worried bout it and didnt see a need to take it off, but im gunna have to do something else cause the Boss and I arent happy with what they did, but tomorrow i am gunna lock back up with just a spacer and no points and run that way for a few days and then see where things are

xcitex2 and mikecb, i admire you guys and really appriciate you stoppin in and encouraging me and all the advice youve been leavin, thanks alot

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    Ouch on the POI... I wonder if that's supposed to happen? Not good to be damaged.

Hopefully these next few days will be fine and secure and you won't need to worry about them again. :manga_angel:

4. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    awe yondermarks the POI are fun :innocent0009:

there is a pic of me on my profile after wearing the medium sized POI for a week. just a little bite <wink>, now i only wear the small sized unless MM commands otherwise. i find the added security and bite a perfect reminder of MM's Ownership. however i must admit i am a tad bit of a pain slut at times.

xcitex2 is very accurate in his description of fluctuating emotions during long term lockings. i always experience the same as he describes. after the initial week or so getting past the frustration and moving on to acceptance i still have those days when i could scream but then i quickly recover and understand how truly lucck i am.

best wishes,

5. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    I am not sure I would want the POI - strike that - I do NOT want to wear the POI :) I am going for a long term lockup, which means no damage or irritation would be acceptable. The pain from the ridged casing reminds me not to stay excited all by itself. :)

I have not been doing this long enough to tell about fluctuations while in chastity. I do know that normally I go from orgasms every day (or 2x a day) to a week without. After fufilling sex with my wife, I am satiated for several days at least.

One time (due to hurt feelings) I did not initiate sex or masturbate for almost a year- I made it into a challenge to prove to myself that I could go without. That experience did change me- I used to masturbate every day without fail, after that, I ended up with fluctuations like I describe above.

What I learned from this is that the need is as much emotional as it is physical, and that I could exert a change on my level of need by refocusing. Of course the level to which I took it was unhealthy.

Now as for what you are doing - I think when your friend exerts her power (of delaying release) is when you will really feel the effects of giving that power away.

Hang in there Yoder!

6. Yodermanks

Yodermanks Junior Member

Local Time:
    well i havent been locked up at all for awhile to let things heal up. which is almost complete so it looks like im gunna be getting back in device, prolly with out the POI's for now and see if we cant work up to using them again, laters

7. Yodermanks

Yodermanks Junior Member

Local Time:
    ok so its been forever since ive written an update, and while its been a crazy time theres really not that much changed chastity wise other then i might be getting a new keyholder, since i started this with my friend, i went down to see her and consiquently met her roomate who is a wonderful girl and we have started a relationship, my friend the boss is very happy for us. i told her bout the chastity and she has actually embraced it pretty well, and while shes holdin off on takin full control she definatly likes the idea and is gunna as soon as shes ready. and while i have been wearin the device on and off, mostly on, i am currently on day 6 of lock up, and the boss is still in control, and im really thinkin of upgrading my device to a loris tube, i know theres quite a bit more money for it but i think that itll be way better in the long run, and the fact that its gunna be way more secure is a big plus. and since ive already got the piercing and definatly cant afford a full belt im thinkin this is the next best option. tho id love to get a full belt. well ill try to do better this year on updates:party0042:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice