Not having much luck

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Mimi, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    Having tried several cages from steel coated, skin reaction so no good. Hard plastic CB6Ks chinese copy ,bulky to many pieces and not very comfortable with ring burn @24 hrs and then painful ring burn even with generic rings. Resin HT2 small, chinese copy this one could be worn upto 7 days before ring burn became an issue.

All the above gave me terrible night time issues with erection causing the ring burn, I've even worn very tight underwear to try and stop movement of the cage being pushed out from behind the ring it did help a bit although i used a good skin cream all the time and feel that worked both for and against IE slows down ring burn as cream is there always but makes the whole cage easier to slide outward when erections start so strangling my nuts and increasing the burn.

I have now tried 3 stainless steel cages the first wasnt secure enough and allowed my smaller R/H testicle to painfully escape so that has been binned. The second 45mm standard type ring and this is just too tight at the lower rear of the sack making the sack stretch extremely so this has been discarded. Finally the current one after taking in all advice from these pages is 45mm ARC body shaped similar to the HT2 with a short small cage, Now trying this with very little cream I found it to be comfy at first with signs of ring burn at 20 hrs so whipped it off applied cream and was or appeared to be recovered the following day so put back on no burn feeling either when fitting or after.

Now comes 1st nights sleep, yes i was woken several times with only minor ring burn so very happy as fell asleep almost straight away didn't even get out of bed.

I do stuff a large thermal sock down there to keep me warm as I do have issues with the sack shrinking with only a few degrees difference in temp. So 2nd day and small burn in the mid morning and this cleared as daily temps improved. that night I applied a small amount of cream and only woke once with erection, (There where others that barely registered so all great news) on that 1 occasion i went to the bathroom and wiped any remaining cream of with a wet cloth and pulled sack forward to move ring backwards. got up around 7am and washed and dressed I also put a fresh sock down there to see if it helped with the cooler temps, It did and no burn at all all day or evening (great) so off to bed and i again pulled sack gently forward to move ring rewards and was amazed to have some terribly painfull burn straight away to the point I had to beg Mistress for the key (it bloody hurt, and i have a very high pain threshold as well having had 9 slipped discs in the past) So cream applied and woke up a couple of time sore (no cage or ring) We went out for a 3 mile ish walk next morning and had some minor staffing but all good till i got home and we relaxed on the bed after dinner naked for a couple of hours. Now with fresh air getting down there soreness now becomes an issue so asked Jayne (Mistress) to have a look and there are some extremely red and sore spots, More cream applied and that night (still uncaged) the ring burn got extremely sore to the point it was painful to apply cream and kept me awake most of the night.

Now this morning ive suffered quite bad and again asked Jayne to have a look when she came home at lunch, The red soreness that she saw has been replaced with a white ring where the stainless ring would have been and I say appears to be a bit crusty like a scab it's still very sore and if does not improve by tomorrow I think a doctor's visit may be on the cards

What am I doing wrong this last cage appeared to be good not burning much (so much better than any other) right upto that last minute movement

Should i use cream all the time ? as not using it I feel caused this issue but using cream will make it slide forward ? nighttime erections we not really an issue and i was hopefully thinking i was now locked permanently.

Whatever I try I dont seem to be able to get it right, I do have a smallish sack which sits high so that doesnt help i dont think.

What are your views please as i dont want to give this up but that might be the only option.

2. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    11:35 AM
    first get the smallest cage you can.if the erection cant start it wont pull on the ring as much.
    second at first you are going to be a little uncomfortable for few days to a couple of weeks.thats a given.
    keep trying with a shorter cage so there is no erection to give you trouble.

Mimi likes this.
  3. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:

This last cage does stop the night erections I’m more concerned with this burning, no real sign of injury till that final part it’s 2 days ago since it came of and still struggling to sit down lol

4. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:
    I will probably stick with this one just as i said im concerned that so puch burning and pain came without little warning unlike the previous cages they burnt more but when taken off i recovered in 24 hours and did not experience this much pain.

Also i dont want to disappoint my Mistress as she has put a lot into this campaign

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That white ring and flaking is from your balls being stretched constantly. Keep it clean, then keep it lubed.

Your erections are being stifled but it’s pulling everything down and making your sack stretch. This very thin skin(when stretched) is sensitive. It’s only thick when it’s bunched up. It easily gets red and irritated when stretched.

Try to reduce friction, use tight undies to keep it in one place, nothing scratchy, and keep a little tube of lube with you to reapply the second you notice that it’s starting to be irritated.

Mimi likes this.
  6. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    check the inside of the ring.there might be a little defect on it that is rubbing you raw.
    if it does or doesn't it never hurts to take a little steel wool ahold of it to get things you cant see.
    use a lot of lube.i fing a gel works best like baby oil gel

Mimi likes this.
  7. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you I will gp back to using cream all the time.

The ring is a smooth as a babies bum lol

Thanks for the answers

8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i dont know what to say to help you but i hope that it get better and that you am ok after a bit.

Mimi likes this.
  9. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:
    @Nicoftime so do understand correctly. as soon as im woken in the night put some cream on and move ring rewards againto release to pressure ?

Thanks

10. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yep, but make it something like baby oil gel. Not lotion. Lotion has buildup and drys, use something oil based like baby oil gel, Vaseline.

Mimi likes this.
  11. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    or you use silicone based lube - I use swiss navy, doesn't dry out...

Mimi likes this.
  12. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:
    Ive been using E45 cream it's a petroleum/paraffin based with linoleum in it it did stay moist for 12 hrs + on the other cages, but didn't use hardly anything on this last cage. Mistress has gone for a walk early this morning and is going to pick up some baby oil gel from Tesco.

I've had a decent night's sleep and the burning has gone down now a fair bit, Still walking funny though

13. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    oooh you cud put some germilene on it cos that make things better as well.

Mimi likes this.
  14. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:

Thanks. I’ve got some Sudocrem, antiseptic healing cream but it’s very painful applying it

15. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    It sounds like you should take a break until your fully healed. Once your better, try vaseline every morning and evening. That solved all the burning I experienced when I was starting out.

Mimi likes this.
  16. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:
    Its going to be a couple of weeks i quess as today the skin has scabbed over now and is easier to wear underwear and sit down.

17. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    10:35 AM
    I had similar issues when I started wearing full time. Flaky skin, a couple of “hot spots” and sometimes just everything feeling really raw and irritated. I used to carry a small container of analgesic lotion (US brand name Aspercreme) for when that would happen.

If you keep pushing through, you’ll hopefully get to the point where the irritation and hot spots lessen. Take a break if you see any real sores under the ring, otherwise keep things lubed and use the analgesic cream when you need to, and you’re on your way

Mimi likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice