1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not exactly cuckold experience...

Discussion in 'The Boudoir' started by pablo23, Aug 30, 2017.

1. It was not a cuckold experience what I've done several days ago but there were similar topics on The Boudoir about eating cum etc .so don't be offended by me posting it here. Almost week ago I've decided that I would like to try doing a blowjob for the first time in my life while being dressed in some women's clothes (it was pantyhose, thongs and bra) and in CB-6000. I am not a gay or bi at all but I always want to fell what is is like to do it like a sissy or submissive cuckold husband to his wife's lover. I found a bi guy much older than me (38 yo) who agreed to do it with me in his car. As I'm 100 % hetero I've agreed to do it with condom and with facial at the end. I have to tell you that it's just one of craziest things I've done so far so just want to share it with you, I've noticed only two side effects so far. First of all I've decided to do it after about 5 days in chastity so after I orgasmed several times I experienced a huge suffering if it comes to my male ego. And the second side effect is all about my lips that were sore for several days ahead. So its really not so easy to do a blowjob in condom for about 15 minutes. Finally I can understand what some women feel.:p

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. While I am not a sissy, I gave and received anal with two males in my past. I like to experience as much as I can in life, whether I like it or not. I did like the orgasms and the guys were close friends so it was nice but I just never developed sexual attraction for men. I would like to try oral but my wife refuses to let me. Says it would ruin her image of me as her alpha protector or some such stuff. I am not repulsed by sex with a man and I have had a lot worse in my mouth, a lot worse. I am what is called heteroflexible in that I identify as straight and am not sexually attracted to males but under the right conditions and circumstances, I can be sexual with men. Usually a few drinks and naked women arousing me. :)