Not a word game.

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Mascara^Snake, Jan 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    I am so sad. I was also so sad when we lost Mistress Jules backalong. And others then and prior. I do not know what else to say just now, except I think Amanda should reconsider about leaving.. I don't know if it's possible to be Board Member without being a Mod, but could that be a way?:(

2. krambus

krambus Active member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    Although the frequency of my visits my visits has decreased over the years due to various reasons. One of the first places I go when I log in is to Ms Amanda's profile page to see her thoughts and comments. I thought making her a mod was an excellent decision. I'm sad that this is no longer the case and the mansion will never be the same with out Ms :(

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i read all this writing in this one and i still cant see why Mistress Amanda cant be a Modrater. She has been lovely to me and never sayed anything nasty. It don't sya anywhere what bad things She has done and i don't think She has done any. so why cant She stop as a Modrater.

4. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #29 Mascara^Snake, Jan 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
    Thank you Joro but I don't want to be a board member or any other sort of member person.
    I would only wish to stay as a moderator. Although that seems impossible now, there may be a chance one day that I'm invited back as such.
    However I think it likely once my spare CM energy is directed and invested elsewhere then the chance might be slim.
    I'm a very busy person, heaven knows how I managed to spend so much time here in the first place especially when it can be such a bore ;-)

kazrin and TitaniumChastiTi like this.
  5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well why cant You be one Mistress why wont the Admin man let You still be one, its not fair being one and then not being one and i want You to be one and stop here so why cant You. Please stop here.

6. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    I'm with Jemima on this one: I would like an explanation of why Amanda can no longer be a moderator. With all the high talk about "shared visions" etc., the actual reason has not been laid out for us, the members of this site, to understand. As pointed out by Joro, nobody who has been removed as a mod has wanted to stay. I don't think Admin (or the 'board' or whatever) sees how demeaning it can be. If Amanda can be demoted, I guess the other mods are also on borrowed time.

7. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    Well Ms Amanda, I will also be one that will miss your insightful posts. You will be missed immensely. I do wish you would hang out with us here but if not, all I can say is all the best to you from my heart.
    As for the administrator, big mistake fella. Too bad being owner of CM made your head swell. I have seen the the same thing at corporate level meetings...no different. When the top dog doesn't agree you, "your fired!". I never did like politics.
    As for the rest of us here, in a way i see all of us who post regularly as moderators in our own way. When you respond to a post with advice or thoughtful input you are being a moderator with your input. A helping hand so to say. For those who are listed as moderators...look out for you may be next.
    Ok so I have had my vent, for now I think I'll be more of a guest and watch from afar. I wouldn't want to piss someone off and have my membership revoked....

8. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    Ms. Amanda, I am heartfelt sad to hear you will be leaving. I have only had a few conversations with you in my brief time on CM, but they were meaningful and insightful. I wish you well in your future endeavors and I am sure where ever you turn your talents that entity will be better off. Big Hugs!

9. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Dear Amanda - you know I care greatly for you.

You will also know that I have a knack for speaking the truth, though at times that can be painful.

You do not have to leave, you seem to be choosing to leave due to your ego. Decisions made on supposed slights to ones ego are never the best decisions, and I urge you to reconsider. Making ultimatums is never a great way to negotiate or to move forwards, it is merely a way of pretending that someone else has pushed you, or forced your hand. In reality though, your hand is the only one guiding you, as that is the case for all of us.

If you choose to walk away, then at least do it of your own choice and free-will.

Much love - Verity.

Breathe and maid_carrie like this.
  10. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ms Amanda, before you leave, whatever your reasons, which the admins are clearly not going to divulge with the people who are essentially the life blood of this community, without them, there would be no Chastity Mansion, please re-consider your decision to leave, you are a considerably stronger person than the one who now backs out, stay and continue to be the wealth of information to the people who need the guidance only the likes of yourself can provide !!

11. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Verity I will indeed be walking away before I am stripped down. Ego or no ego I always pledged that I would leave if this were to happen and that's exactly what I will do. Admin was fully aware of that when he made his decision.
    Unless I am able to continue here as a moderator I will be gone tomorrow.

12. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    Well, if that's your choice then that's your choice. Nothing we can say or do to change your mind on that.

13. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think I already mentioned that it's not my choice to be removed in this way.

14. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    Oh dont be silly, you're not being removed. You're just not moderate that's all.

If you go then it's your own choice no matter how you dress it up to salve your own conscience.
    You might have said that you'd always do X if Y, but those are your choices. You are also entitled to change your mind on the X if Y thing, people do that. It's ok.

15. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    i would like to know why Ms Amanda's role as admin has been revoked as would many, what ive seen soon far doesnt really work for me considering her input to this site!!!

16. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
  17. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    Ms Amanda, you are the only woman who has ever taken the time to speak to me from CM.

You made my contributions feel worthwhile. You told me you liked what I write (sometimes :) ) You made me feel welcome here.

I agree with your decision that you have no choice but to walk away, as sad as that will make me if admin position does not change.

It is unfortunate however that something like moderator status has turned into something like a pissing contest. It should never have started in the first place

Admin naive to think that demoting someone from being a moderator could end any other way especially from one that is proud and as beautiful as Ms Amanda. Just because you are admin does not mean you can not accept that this is a bad decision. Saying that you have asked Ms Amanda to continue as an adviser is a cope out, its a scooby Snack, its insulting, deflating, demoralizing, demotivational.

That said I do agree that a moderator does have responsibility to remain balanced, it should not stop them from being who that are or what they can say, now if Ms Amanda was abusing her power and banning people left and right maybe you would have justification but I have seen nothing that justifies this action.

While I don't always agree with what Ms Amanda says, we are all human, we are not always right, not any of us. There is always a spectrum of what is right and wrong for all of us. It is care factor that counts. It is time given to the forum.

18. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    Ok - I'll have a go. We love Amanda dearly, and she's been a mod for way longer than me.

She is a great person to have on this forum, she's had more than a hand in how this place actually is than any other member probably. All that stuff she said she's done on the first post here is true.

But

She could do all that stuff without being a mod. She really could. She is a really strong character and that strength comes in no way from being a mod. It might give her some extra legitimacy when she gives advice or whatever, but really, I think her character does that just as much.

What she is not is moderate. Having balance and restraint is one of the jobs of a moderator, and Amanda is not known for having an abundance of either. In fact her strengths are precisely in her lack of restraint. She is a very free wind, and long she should remain so, but that doesnt make her a good mod. A thread recently went tits up because of her lack of restraint, and that seemed to have made it clear, at least to the site owner, that she was not mod material.

Now it is Amandas choice as to wether she wishes to remain a member if not a mod, and it seems that it is her wish to leave all that she has done here, and all the friends she has behind her. And that's her choice.

19. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    At this moment in time im very much a Ms Amanda supporter, It would be very helpful and settle many doubtful minds if the Admin would come out in person and put this to bed, many people respect the input of Ms Amanada as do I Chasitity Mansion is only as strong as its members !!!

20. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well then if I am to be removed I'm sure that the site will be nice and balanced thereafter.

21. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    Not a "Thanks Verity for taking the time to explain"? No? Mumble grumble, takes self off to bed.....

22. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Weel that sucks to be quite honest

23. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    I'm with Titanium ChastiTi in being a fan, but I'm not a fan of dishonesty.

24. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    where can we catch up in future I understand if you dont want that link

25. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    #50 salonslave, Jan 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2016
    Dear dear Ms Amanda,
    I just finished cleaning the shop and after a long day I thought I'd check out CM. posts as recent as 20 minutes ago.
    It is surreal that we are here in one place and yet scattered all over the Earth reading this. When the term " information age" was first used I couldn't wrap my mind around it. Now I cannot see the world any other way.
    Having been born in 1952 I occupy a place somewhere between the nerds and the preppers. I remember when panty hose came out and when the price of sugar went up because we closed Cuba.
    I thought I had invented masturbation in 1963.
    And yet here we are, souls with minds and bodies pecking at keyboards.
    Inasmuch as you ight depart tomorrow, I should like to bid you farewell or adieu and godspeed.
    The only thing here to stay is change.
    Salon Slave
    aka Don Bolter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice