Not a word game.

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Mascara^Snake, Jan 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:43 AM
    #1 Mascara^Snake, Jan 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
    Well here I am in the bar with my bags all packed and ready to go.
    (Lol though doubtless some of my baggage will remain here).

It's not really how I imagined it would be.

I enrolled as a member here at the request of my first sub who introduced me to the concept of male chastity some nine years ago now I think. (Probably far too long!)
    I didn't really take an active interest here at CM until after he and I parted.
    I was fascinated, having sampled this enticingly forbidden fruit and so I returned here to research.

As time passed I found myself spending less time reading and more time listening to and looking out for members.
    Doing my best to understand and assist in whatever way I could. Sometimes spending hours listening to people who had been previously been unable to or dared not to express themselves and their passions to a single soul.

During my time here it's been my pleasure to have acted as;

Agony aunt in relationship problems.
    Chastity fairy godmother.
    Scammer and spammers nightmare.
    Fierce protector of vulnerable members.
    Advisor and teaser.
    Wardrobe consultant.
    Agent provocateur.
    Amateur psychologist.
    Lurker integration technician.
    Attention seeking, narcissistic, sarcastic, melodramatic, domineering and unbearable bossy cow.
    Designer and innovator.
    I even acted on behalf of one member as a “faux solicitor” in an almost blackmail case.
    And last but absolutely not least, Advisor and guide to budding keyholders. Helping them to understand their partners fetish and how to cope with, adapt to and make the best of it.

I've often questioned my continued membership here and always come to the same conclusion. It's the members that have kept me coming back and I've so loved being able to pop in from any timezone for little chats at any hour or when I couldn't sleep or even as a distraction during a boring meeting or social event. Despite the fact that I've seen things here I've been unable to unsee.

Some of you know where to find me, do stay in touch.
    Admin, you can invite me back as a moderator in future if you change your mind.

And before you ask, I'm not affiliated with nor a member of any other sex oriented sites. This is the only such site I have ever joined.
    I understand from others that this is some sort of safe haven on the backstreets of the internet. I do hope it remains that way.

I'm sure some people will be pleased that I will now have extra time and energy particularly at the other site (fashion oriented) where I also act as moderator.
    Not to mention the various charities and neighbours that I help.

Those of you who know me will know that I have my principals and I will not back down or be pushed or manipulated into something I'm not comfortable with. I've been Misunderstood and often attacked for my forthright opinions and actions.
    sometimes rightly so and I have learned from my mistakes but I shan't be tamed, shoehorned or strong armed into doing something I don't wish to do.

This inability to back down has been indicated to be possible failing on my part.
    Failings, I have a few and I will be the first to admit that.
    However I come from a historic line of “never back downers” who have stayed true to their word.
    My upbringing I suppose. Anyway that's how I come be standing here on the mansion doorstep.

Thank you all for broadening my understanding of human nature. I've learned so much.
    Thank you also for thickening my skin and also for having thick skin.

I'll be gone from here never to return from this Saturday sixteenth of January unless Admin changes his mind.
    By all means feel free to appeal to him but do respect his final decision. There's one thing you can be sure of, while he's here there won't be any more offline Mansion blackouts.

If I am to leave then I hope you will continue to play the word game in my absence but above all, be good and stay locked up.

'Carrie fetch my hat and coat please'

Amanda xx

Breathe, thefunone74, dclann and 2 others like this.
  2. MistressL

MistressL I'm through

Professional
    USA
    Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    I had no idea there were/are issues. You will always be sparkling wine to me, and DC would agree, a good friend when times were difficult. And for that I thank you. I support you whole heartedly, with love and kind thoughts. I would love and appreciate keeping in touch.
    Sincerely,
    Linda

dclann and Mascara^Snake like this.
  3. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    6:43 AM
    :(For the first time I'm putting up a post where I don't know what to say..........................stay well, Ms Amanda

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  4. chairandstone

chairandstone Active member

Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    A shame, but you have to do what you have to do. A pleasure chatting with you off and on Amanda, love those shoes.

5. chastiff

chastiff Long term member

Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    really hope this dose not end this way

is this a decision by the Board Members?

6. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    Mistress Amanda, Would be sorry to see you go, but understand you have to do what you have to do. Please know your thoughts and input have been of great help to me, and i will remember the things you have told me..

7. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm not entirely sure how it has come about.

8. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    11:43 AM
    Of course I knew this farewell letter was coming.
    We have endless talks about this - Amanda and I:)

I have never - and will never ask Amanda to leave CM and to leave her friends and relations behind. No chance!
    I Never do such things, and I only show spammers, and coldhearted femdoms to the door. That's it.

So the decision to leave is Amanda reaction to my decision that she is to have a break as moderator. It is not the first time I have asked members to have a break.

Why would I ever ask Amanda that?

Two reasons :

1. Amanda's undisputed talents, her inspiration and fresh take on a lot of aspects of the community is restrained in her position as a moderator. Face it, there is a certain codex of behavior when you take on the task of moderating on CM. You can not be biased, not put pressure behind your own views and beliefs, but will have to allow everyone to speak out , without being able at full force to go against it, if You think it is dead wrong. That has been a real challenge for Moderators over time, and in the 3 years I have known CM, Amanda stands out as being among the ones with a bigger challenge. It's against her nature If I my say so:)
    I have told her time and time again that being a moderator is caging her in, and puts restrains on her talents. And THAT is sad, because we really need a kick in the Balls from time to time in here on CM, to face the future and the challenges and opportunities it brings.

2. I have invited Amanda to use her talents and visions together with me to form the future plans for CM instead of spending her time moderating and being restrained.
    In fact we share a lot of the same visions - to develop CM further, to allow for newcomers to be better introduced, to have a more gentle face towards new females on CM etc.
    All has to be done in respect for the legacy of CM and the existing communities within. We are not to abandon diversity!
    I will listen carefully to those who helped build this place from ground up, but You can't build the future of CM entirely on the past. You have to open up to new fresh takes on the matter, and Amanda is such a fresh take. All together a good team I would say:)

But Amanda has declined. She will not, and that saddens me. But Of course I accept her decision not to help me out!

I do want constructive inputs from everyone, and I want all to understand that CM has to develop further. I did not take over CM just to pay the bills and to keep it alive. I did it with a vision, and I have invited Amanda to help me. As it stands I will have to go and find someone else.
    The board we have in place will help in optimizing and implementing the outcome of those visions - in the structure, profile, features and politics of CM.

I have not
    - decided that she is to be liberated from her moderator obligation because of outside pressure. I have made the decision and made the offer to her all on my own. I have asked for opinions here and there, at the board as well, of course - but I have made this decision and offer entirely on my own. That is what you all should and can expect from me.
    I can make mistakes of course, but I do what I do from love to the Mansion, and because I believe in a bright future for the lifestyle and all good that comes from it.

Jens
    Administrator

P.S. I have received a few PM's on this, and I will of course answer them, but there is really not that much more details to the story, not from me at least.

Breathe and Mascara^Snake like this.
  9. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Linda you are the best,
    You and DC are the most honest no frills long-term lifestylers that anyone here could learn from. Everyone here's wildest fantasy but in slippers.
    Gorgeous you inside and out.

There have been issues, yes. It first became apparent when my mother had to double back to drag me away from licking the window of a parked and locked car with a frenzied chihuahua in it. I was 4 at the time.
    Both the dog and my mother were so angry. I hadn't done the right thing and the untrained eye would miss the beauty of it.

I better not write to many replies like this or I really will have to go! :)

10. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Jens you should have been in Politics or spin doctoring at least. :)

Captured Pirate likes this.
  11. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    No no no no no. Ms Amanda has earned the right to do as she damn well pleases. Whatever it takes to keep her here and happy must be done, up to, and possibly including, human sacrifice. CM, in my opinion for whatever that means, is not worth it without her. I can appreciate having a 'vision' for this site, and that's all well and good. But without her gracing it, well, the rest is ashes. Whatever must be done - shift the planets from their orbits, raise the dead, petition President Trump - needs to be done. Period.

12. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #12 Mascara^Snake, Jan 15, 2016
    Thank you Billus you're very sweet.
    As mentioned above, Admin and I do share the same "vision" for the site. Our core values in respect of a move forward are one and the same.
    He just doesn't have space for me in it. And neither would president Trump ;-)

13. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    I am really sorry to hear about your decision to go. You were one of the first people here to make me think about my place in my relationship and to actually move towards a real chastity led marriage rather than a fantasy. I am still struggling with the implications of what I started and I know I will miss your occasional thoughts, even your occasional slaps to put me in my place.

I hope you decide you miss us all and come back, but it sounds like you are a 'once my mind is made up, it is made up' sort of person.

Best wishes.

14. kickball

kickball Submitting to the power of a Domme

Local Time:
    Dear oh dear that is disappointing news, you have always been helpful, very knowledgeable and encouraged me in my early days of chastity. I really hope you decide to stay Ms.

15. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you dear Kicky.
    However, the decision as to whether I leave or not is in Admins hands now.

16. bondagefan65

bondagefan65 Long term member

Fife
    Local Time:
    This place will be.......less everything..... without you Miss. I am sorry to see you leave.

Beck, knightservant and Mascara^Snake like this.
  17. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you.
    "This place" will be just fine without me you will see.
    Well unless of course I'm invited to stay. Lol, then it will continue to be a frightful mess no doubt.

18. bondagefan65

bondagefan65 Long term member

Fife
    Local Time:
    I like organised chaos. "just fine" doesn't really cut it.

19. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM

Denmark
    Local Time:
    Hey Everybody - Not to interfere with all the support, but I have to make it clear that it is Amanda's decision that she has to leave you all behind, because she is not to have moderator-status. I shall and will not accept her pointing a pistol to my head: "If I can't be moderator I will leave CM and You all behind". Read me initial comment earlier up for more details.

Thanks for expressing concern and love for CM

Administrator of the Mansion

20. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #20 Mascara^Snake, Jan 15, 2016
    It is your decision Jens and only you can reverse it. In the meantime I will stand by my word.

21. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Sorry Jens; if you think CM w/o Amanda as a mod is a better solution, you're just wrong. I know it can be hard to admit when you hold the reins and make a mistake, but this is it, buddy. Don't let your ego get in the way of what's best for the Mansion.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  22. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM

Denmark
    Local Time:
    I have made my views clear Billus. Please focus on her apparent need for leaving all together.
    And do not expect me to comment on my ego, I am afraid Amandas cast a shadow over mine;-), which is perfectly OK BTW.

23. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    no no no no no, please don't go Mistress Amanda. it not fair.

crying-smiley-12030139.jpg

24. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    4:43 AM
    Jens, if I may be so bold, given that Amanda has countered your suspension as moderator the onus is on you whether to throw the baby "babe" out with the bathwater.
    CM is an island of succor but that could change.
    You might be too close for discernment of what might be at hand.
    Please do be careful.
    Ss

Billus and Mascara^Snake like this.
  25. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A Dark, Dark day that I never ever believed I would witness on here at least, a huge loss to the community, companies that loose their best staff usually slide in only one direction Best wishes Ms Amanda

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice