not a 'guest' anymore

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by esclave30, Dec 21, 2008.

1. esclave30

esclave30 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    hi

After reading Mistress Michelle thread on guest of the mansion I decided to post my introduction.

I have been interested in chastity for so long, I dont even remember when it started. The earliest thoughts of submission I remember, must have appeared when i saw a documentary about nylons history in movies. There were many old silent black and white movies where the women would use her nylons and heels to make a man submit and obey her every desire. For some reason I found that to be very hot :)

Many years later I now have a cb-3000 which I rarely use because when I'm alone, it doesn't feel the same as I think it would with a mistress. And my interest in anything nylon didn't go away.

That said I hope no one will bite me. I hope to talk to people who share the same interests...
    And I blame it all on the documentary ;)

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    Welcome. Don't worry we don't bite, unless asked :sex023:

3. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Welcome, esclave30, and former guest! Thanks for joining us. You will find this to be a supportive place and, who knows, maybe your interest in being locked up in the cb-3000 will return!

Huggs,
    :party-096:

4. esclave30

esclave30 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks to both of you. I won't ask to be bit

Dollyanne, don't get me wrong my interest in being locked up is very present at all time :) I just didn't have the privilege to meet a Mistress who would love to have me in my cb-3000. I'm sorry if it wasn't clear, english isn't my first language.

thanks again

5. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    Welcome esclave30. I love wearing stockings and nylon too.

"Film Noir" style films often have these themes of the femme fatale - a dangerous seductress. Coincidentally, I've just posted a few pics where I try to go after that look - at least that's what I was thinking when I made them.

There are great people at this site and all of them are informed, supportive and friendly.

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    A huge :welcome: to Chastity Mansion, and thank you for coming out of hiding! :manga_angel:

Feel free to dive into any conversations, and if you can't find what you are looking for, just ask. :happy0160:

7. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:00 PM
    Welcome ecslave30.. Perhaps, we can indulge your interest in stockings and heels in exchange for your lock-up!

:smilies_xxx02:

8. esclave30

esclave30 Junior Member

Local Time:
    thanks again to all of you.

Lauren1fem: i'm not into wearing stockings, I like when a woman is wearing them ;) Apparently my english is worst than i thought. And thanks for the 'film noir' reference i'll try to get a look into those to see if that's what I saw when I was young, i'll keep you informed.

I'll be pleased to participate in some of the conversations and talk with you. :)

9. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Your English is fine. I apologize for assuming you were just like me.

I like stockings on women too. I like stockings!
    And for me there is no better way to "worship" stockings on females than by trying it out on myself. I know it's not "normal", but I yearn for that silky feeling next to my skin. It has an effect on me on several different levels. Deep inside I have a very strong sense of feminine self - in case you had not noticed.

10. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the site!

11. esclave30

esclave30 Junior Member

Local Time:
    hi

Lauren1fem: i'm not sure it was that kind of movies. I watched a few that are listed on wikipedia and none of them looked like what i have in mind.

and since i'm now on these forums...I should put my belt on by myself and start a journal :) I'll should go for a minimum of 48 hours. (i know it's not a lot but i never had it on for that long) then i'll see how it goes from there.

hopefully i'll survive those 2 days and nights

12. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    8:00 PM
    Best of luck! :)

13. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Sorry I couldn't figure out the kind of movie you were looking for. I wonder what it was that you saw? The only movie I can think of is "The Graduate" with Dustin Hoffman and the famous scene where Anne Bancroft who seduces him. Here's a link to it.

Lock up yourself: Go for it! And enjoy the feelings. Have you considered giving the key to someone you trust, or perhaps making it impossible to get to the key? (like leave it at work over the weekend OR mail it to yourself to make yourself completely helpless for a day or two?) That seems like it would be fun to try although I haven't done that exactly... at least not yet anyway. Maybe there is a woman you know (like in the movies) that you could give the key to?

Everyone's different, but I'm in total submissive land almost as soon as I am belted. I hope you enjoy the experience and keep us posted here with how things are going.

14. esclave30

esclave30 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi

just did my 48 hours of chastity... well more like 41-42 because of real life issues. But still I think I would have made the other 6 hours :) my only problem is: how can someone go to the bathroom without any problem with this thing on ? Never been so 'stressed' to go to the bathroom. :) I'll have to give it another try...only longer...

Yes i tought about giving it to someone once. But I didn't ias i wasn't sure of her reaction. I should have risked it as i don't see that woman anymore. Right now there is not a woman I would thrust enough to give her the keys... but i'd love to do that.And sending it to someone I met on the internet doesn't the same appeal. I already tried an online mistress and it's definatly not the same a feeling a human presence near me.

Just like you lauren1fem I felt submissive when I had it on, unfortunatly no one was around to take advantage of it. But still I 'enjoyed' it. except the bathroom part. Maybe I enjoyed it because I had the keys. I wonder if it would have been the same without control over when I get out of it.

lauren1fem: as for the movies i'll explain a scene with more details. It was a silent black and white movie. And this girl had her private professor at home, very strict(at least he looked strict). the woman was bored of the teaching so she turned around and started to put on her nylons. As soon as she started the professor got on his knees in front of her and helped her put them on. After that he would become her slave and do stuff she'd ask him, a foot massage for example. (this is an old movie so I guess nothing too sexual would have happened.) But you don't need to look for those things as today, their effect on me would probably be none. These scenes made their effects when I was too young to know what it really was :) if you have any other question you can PM me.

thanks for reading, hope to hear from you soon!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice