Normal?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JayDub, May 25, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. JayDub

JayDub Member

Business Owner
    Cape Town
    Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    Guys, I have had a quick google-about on this, but would rather hear it in real life from the horses mouth...

I've done chastity before, at times a lot, with my Ex. Then a few years of absolutely nothing. I'm now with a gorgeous new Fiancé and we're embarking on it as most likely the "new normal" whereby the normal state of affairs is that i will be locked.

So far it's been pretty intense for both of us. Like seriously.

Right now I am halfway through a mutually agreed 3 week lock-up. This will be the longest I have done... and I REALLY want to do it for her.

But here's my question. Since this morning I am leaking. A lot. Like if I wasn't at work I'd go change my underwear and I have toilet paper stuffed down there... It's happening at the same time as butterflies in my stomach that then radiate out through my whole body like a buzz. And I have the shakes.

Is this normal? On day 10???

Can the leaking be stopped? I'm wondering if milking would help? Suggestions?

Mistress Janie likes this.
  2. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    3:41 AM
    Everyone is different but yes that can happen. Depends on how much you produce and how excited you are. Yes milking can empty you out to reduce or stop the leaking. Have fun

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  3. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    7:41 AM
    Milking may reduce it, butI think you are lucky, i've been locked up for much longer than that and not experienced any leaking :(

4. Mistress Janie

Mistress Janie Long term member

registered nurse
    Virginia, USA
    Local Time:
    That sounds about right, my sub-hubby would also start leaking a lot after the first couple of weeks of continuous lockup. That was back when he was allowed occasional releases, before I started keeping him locked 24/7.

Doubtful you can stop the leaking, I suggest keeping female panty liners inside your panties or underwear. Carry some extra ones with you so you can change them at work as needed.

5. CanuckSnowman

CanuckSnowman Active member

Local Time:
    1:41 AM
    Normal for me. I usually have to wear a women's pad in the front of my underwear starting in the first couple of days while locked up. I leak continuously.

As a note, I have a really great family doctor and spoke to them about it. They said its actually probably a good thing because it keeps fluid moving and doesn't cause a "back up" of things.

I've had a vasectomy...FYI. So we're talking about a seminal fluid back up. They thought it might actually be sort of helpful and prostate milking would do the same thing but rather than continuous, milking is a larger emptying.

6. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    My first few times locked without any releases I was the same, and besides myself with horny feelings.

It will pass.

I don't leak much at all now.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Perfectly normal, it will pass, milking may help but your body will adapt and overcome it.

8. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Another vote here for "yeah it's normal".

There seems to be a rough patch, and once you get through that, things seem to even out a bit.

9. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:41 PM
    Yep, normal for me too. Starts around two weeks of denial for me. Varies between spots and very large amounts requiring underwear changes. I don’t really feel anything other than sometimes a gushing sensation.

I suppose milking would reduce the leaking, don’t think it’s “necessary”, never tried it.

10. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    12:41 AM
    Hot keyholder and an imposed long lockup. I think you will be rethinking normal over the next three months.

Tell us more about this exciting woman.

gentleman zig likes this.
  11. JayDub

JayDub Member

Business Owner
    Cape Town
    Local Time:
    Haha! Well I met her 13 years ago and instantly had a very strong attraction to her, both physically and mentally. There was a real connection. However I was not only married, but happily married. So we remained Facebook buddies and over the 13 years actually only ever met face-to-face one more time... but the attraction was still very strong. And I was pretty sure it was mutual.

Fast-forward to my Ex-wife dropping the bomb and leaving me. It was kinda unexpected. Yes, we'd had some big arguments (and in retrospect, by "arguments" I mean she would attack me for the most random things, out of the blue. Nothing concrete. But there'd been reasons... failed IVF for a second child, followed by a hysterectomy. I was patiently trying to listen and wait for some normality to return. It never did.

So anyway, I'm sitting in a good friends spare room in shock. Wondering how 20 years of my life had just imploded, licking my wounds. I'm scrolling Facebook and there's this hot woman I'd been secretly crushing on for 13 years. I think "haaaaaang on! I'm single now!" and the rest is history. 18 months later we're embarking on a FLR (new to her, but enthusiastically agreed) to include chastity and discipline.

We get married in January.

I got milked last night... very carefully so as to not ejaculate... and today the leaking (so far) has stopped. Although I am horny as all hell.

nsrchof, true42, iome343 and 2 others like this.
  12. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    Congratulations!

How did she initially react to the idea of FLR and chastity? She seems enthusiastic.

13. JayDub

JayDub Member

Business Owner
    Cape Town
    Local Time:
    Actually at first she said "well I'm never going to Dominate you, I'm quite the opposite " And she didn't mean sub. She was totally vanilla.

But as we kept talking over those early days and weeks and I would mention how I would get the paddle or belt if I messed-up she warmed to the idea. One quote was "imagine the respect!". Then nothing more was really said, and about 3 months in I messed-up. I'd had a blaring argument with my Ex one night on the phone and it left me feeling pretty low. She said some pretty mean and untrue things. I was on my own and it was late so I went back on to my old Tinder account and did some swiping to see if I got any "matches". I got a few, but didn't;t talk to anyone. Unfortunately her friend saw me on there and told her. I came clean, but next time she came to stay at mine (a few days later) when I came up to bed she was waiting with the paddle. My GAWD you'd not think it was her first time. She really blistered my butt!

Afterwards she proclaimed it had been very cathartic and she felt a lot less angry about it. That spanking me had removed some of the hurt. From that point we both kinda accepted the paddle was "here to stay".

Then shortly afterwards, I spoke of chastity. We'd seen part of a Tantra workshop at a local Mall (lots of hippies in these parts). I mentioned that Tantra seemed to have some strong parallels with male chastity. She agreed to try it and we shopped online for a cage (I had thrown my old one away in a hissy fit after my wife left). When it arrived we did a week. We weren't living together yet and so it was the week I was at home alone with my son. It was fun, but not seeing each other meant it wasn't as much fun.

We've been living together 9 months and its crept back in. I'm half-way through a 3 weeker. But we've had some amazing sex with it. She for sure cuts harder when I please her while in a cage. And she enjoyed relocating me without humming last night a little too much.

We are also currently reading a book together on Kindle about how to set-up a FLR and she's enjoying that. Taking it all seriously.

I think that's us now. We're a FLR couple with rules, chastity and discipline. And it's pretty awesome.

gentleman zig, Xileh and Baggervance like this.
  14. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Normal, normal, normal.
    After a while, you'll not leak quite so much, but pre cum is a normal biological preparation for intercourse... if in chastity you're in a constant state of arousal, you'll leak!

15. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    That’s a nice story, thank you for sharing. It sounds like you both are off to a good start on your adventure!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice