Normal

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by HT89, Nov 29, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. HT89

HT89 Long term member

Engineer
    Cornwall
    Local Time:
    7:28 PM
    I'm 2 months in locked 24/7 except for cleans. Only cum 3 times once ruined, once end of locktober and once last week as the partner said he was gona make me.
    (Tbf fter nearly 2 months it doesn't take long I'm a useless mess if its out and touched lol)

It feels nornal now, forget it's on when I'm not trying to bust out of it when turned on. My penis actually feel roomier than when out in clingy underwear.

Its a nice feeling it feeling normal.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It becomes normal to most of us! Infact I feel naked if I’m not wearing my cage, as if part of me is missing!

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  3. HT89

HT89 Long term member

Engineer
    Cornwall
    Local Time:
    Totally agree. I was given a naked option briefly when I had s rash as I didn't moisturise it. I couldn't. I tried on briefs without and it felt tight and pinching.

I WANTED it on with moisturiser to feel normal. 3 months now constant.the classoc this is my rifle moment. I can't. It's wierd without. Got aboner without the cage once after that rash . Felt like a total traitor.

Flip side though. I'm a serial wanker lol. So I don't want to be in it for this reasons.
    Wanked at work, in the van, home, while partner is in a other room you name it. So I hate not being able but I recognise the benefits

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice