Normal discomfort vs warning signs

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Jack565, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Jack565

Jack565 Member

Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    when I’m locked, which isn’t often recently or for very long, I’m always very nervous about how my cage feels. I freak out sometimes over the snug fit, or whether I’m losing circulation (though I think most of my fears are unfounded and likely a result of nerves or similar.
    So, my question is what are signs of a problem typically and what are normal uncomfortable things that might occur starting out? Stretching or tightness of balls, etc...? Thank you!

2. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    3:41 PM
    Some discomfort is normal, especially if you are new to chastity, but it shouldn't painful. Look for discolored skin (like the skin of your scrotum is turning blue), cool skin, or any swelling. All are signs you need to remove the device and take a break. Since you're stuffing everything through a metal or plastic ring, it's normal for the skin of your scrotum to be tighter than and your testicles aren't going to hang the same way they usually do. I don't know where you are but if it's cold where you live, your testicles are going to want to sit a little higher and the device prevents that to some degree, so again a feeling of tightness is to be expected. Especially if the device isn't fitted properly, erections can be quite uncomfortable. Basically what happens is that your enlarging penis pushes the tube away from your body, taking the base ring and your testicles with it. That can be minimized but not always eliminated by using a smaller tube.

If you need help with fitting a device, there are plenty of messages on the topic already. Just look through the forums.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  3. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    If pain is persistent or excruciating, it is a problem.
    If anything starts turning weird colors and there is pain, it is a problem.

The only real pains you should be having are chaffing around the scrotum due to night time erections (Vaseline on the ring really helps) and tightness if you get an erection. The skin around the urethra getting sensitive and hurting if it rubs against something is also not uncommon and as far as I know not indicative of problems.

4. Arti_Rao

Arti_Rao Long term member

Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    i feeling a new problem in my now tiny cage.
    after a while after wearing the cage I'm feeling an ache in my stomach.
    I'm unable to connect the 2 but it's true that it starts after locking.

any advices here please

5. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:41 PM
    I only have issues with nocturnal erections causing the balls to get restricted blood flow. I wake up to a dull pain or discomfort and the tubes going to the halls are about twice the side of normal. If I stand up the problem goes away, only to repeat a hour or three later. Waking hours I have no issues.

Chafing can be easily solved w lube or lotion

6. Locked_Up_Tight

Locked_Up_Tight Active member

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    3:41 PM
    You're abdominal region and groin are close together. If you start putting strain on one, it's unsurprising for that effect to expand to other parts of your body as time goes on

My advice, stretch. Do so yoga or something.

7. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    5:41 AM
    Depending on the ache, it could well suggest the ring is too small. If you get the same (or similar) ache as you get after being hit in the balls, I would suggest you need a bigger ring.
    I sometimes get an stomach ache or nausea after the cage has been used in punishment (especially if my blue balls are bad at the time).

8. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    5:41 AM
    Night time erections *will* be painful as the cage gets pulled away from the body, dragging the balls with them. The only relief I can get is to force myself to pee, which seems to solve the problem for the rest of the night.

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:41 PM
    Also check that everything is still warm, if your balls are cold to the touch then your ring could be to tight, sometimes you can get discolouration of the balls but there still warm, if there also cold, then remove your device right away.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. male chastity device pain

2. chastity cage erection hurt

3. chastity slight pain foreskin no damage

4. oain while wearing cock cage,
  5. balls hurt after chastity,
  6. balls sore after wearing chastity cage
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice