Normal amount of pull?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by LockedBoi23, Mar 23, 2021.

1. LockedBoi23

LockedBoi23 Active member

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    I’ve just got a holy trainer v3 and hoping to wear it long term. I was just after some advice from the more experienced members on how to tell what’s the right size base ring is for you? I can get a little bit hard with the one down from 50mm which causes to pull a but. Is this to big? Some help would be greatly appreciated!

2. Jeff Vader

Jeff Vader Member

West Midlands UK
    Local Time:
    Hey, I’ve been in the v3 small for quite some time and I too use the one down from 50mm, it’s enough to ensure the balls don’t pop through but there is some slight movement and the device can rotate a bit, I tried the next one down 40mm but that was too tight, blue balls were straight away so went back to the 45mm I think it is. I ordered the v4 in small yesterday and looking at the design the tube is going to be a bit more snug and the ring is wider and flatter so may be able to go down to the 40mm.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It’s all down to trial and error, if you feel the 50mm is to big then try one size or two down and take it from there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice