No orgasms or no erections, which is worse?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jasonpatalonis, Jan 1, 2019.

?

Which is more difficult: Going without an erection or going without and orgasm?

Poll closed Jan 15, 2019.
  1. Erections

66.0%
  2. Orgasms

34.0%
Random Thread
  1. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    After reading a lot of the members' posts it dawned on me that doing without erections may actually be more challenging than doing without orgasm.

What do you guys or keyholders think? Is it more of a challenge to go long periods of time without an erection, or long periods of time without cumming?

nonerect, Love&Passion and tiruh811 like this.
  2. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    Depends on what you count for "orgasms"... Prostate orgasms? If you take those away too then the answer is clear. If I can have erections and anal orgasms, life is just fine :)

G42G and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  3. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    Being denied orgasms is no big deal.

jasonpatalonis and Susanstoy91 like this.
  4. BKwife

Verified Female

Local Time:
    No erections is the killer for me. Not sure why but I really miss them. Once I go a few days without an orgasms it gets a little easier for me not to have one.

5. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Sorry I was using BK iPad to post a picture for her and I answered your thread. The post above is from me.

Barburia likes this.
  6. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    Phew. I was getting a bit confused :)

7. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Not being able to erect can be quite frustrating at times. I view denial of orgasm as a gift in comparison.

8. jackofthedawn

jackofthedawn unowned submissive

retired software engineer
    California, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This is a no-brainer question for me. I have some experience with prolonged edging and orgasm denial. At my age, it's even fun to be teased and kept in a horny state for days on end. But being deprived of erections is a whole different story. I'm only willing to consider it now because my prospective keyholder insists that she, also, doesn't intend to be unduly deprived of my erections.

9. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    No problem . I haven't had a erection since the last time I was allowed to have one. . That was weeks ago. Even when she will give me an release , she uses her majic wand in between the boys and bends me down to the wand and just holds it there. I can not get hard even then.

tiruh811 and jasonpatalonis like this.
  10. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    I'm kind of curious on what you mean by going without erection. If you mean just being in a small enough cage that you can't get typical full erections, that's pretty easy to me. To say I prefer struggling against the cage over a free erection would be an understatement.

11. Naljeans

Naljeans Active member

Local Time:
    Erections for me. Claustrophobia of being constantly constrained is unrelenting.

tiruh811 likes this.
  12. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    While you can and do still get erections while caged, even long term, I found them to be significantly less frequent and often required intentionally stimulating to achieve them. That felt really weird at times.

Orgasms are very much an out of sight, out of mind thing. If I'm not actively keeping track of how long it has been since I last had one, I generally don't think or worry about it too much.

tiruh811 likes this.
  13. jasonpatalonis

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    I am not surprised at the responses so far. But I am finding it interesting because so many of us have thought in terms of orgasm denial as the standard of measure.

@Cowboob: I am referring to the sort of "full flagpole" without a tube to restrict it in any way. THOSE kinds of erections. I consider the swelling inside the tube as an "attempted" erection.

For me personally, I am finding I'd MUCH rather do without the orgasm than without a full erection. Yet, prior to today, I am not sure I realized that. I had always thought in terms of my last orgasm. I may start thinking in terms of my last full erection.

14. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Not being allowed erections was the most emasculating thing for me in this whole process. For me, the big mind bender was when my keyholder said she allow me any unlocked erections. Just having the willpower not to masturbate wasn't enough now. It had to be locked down full time. To her, and now to me, an erection is no different than sex or masturbation. Once the penis is no longer a sex organ, then everything else follows. In the early days, the penis was a sex organ, and chastity restrained it. Now it just puts it away to be tidy. I do have locked erections, but without the head being stimulated, they are more like a sensitive mound between the legs.

Finding a cage I can sleep in was what did it, and allowed that to happen. I wear a very tiny metal cage that's just a cap really. The entire shaft is up inside the body with those. Mentally, you don't have a shaft or head to the penis anymore with those, and that goes a long way to mentally accepting the no erections rule. I find an erection in a longer cage is much more like an actual erection, but in armour, if that makes sense. My last unlocked erection was with my keyholder, back in mid October, and being a sadist, she proceeded to beat it till it went down. Oddly, that took much longer than either of us expected, but we are kinky folk!!

G42G, HeavyFeather, tiruh811 and 5 others like this.
  15. jasonpatalonis

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    That's an extremely clear and apt description Finn-egan. Your situation doesn't match mine exactly, BUT your description of the emotional response to a lack of an ability to erect captures the emotions I feel precisely.

I particularly agree with your sentiment that it's far more emasculating to be denied erections than it is to be denied orgasms.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  16. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    6:10 PM
    Very interesting thread @KHCouple4517

Not sure on my thoughts on this. I think in general the issue is discomfort from prolonged attempted erections when caged.

I'd say the biggest difficulty for me is prolonged denial of stimulation or penetration. I think without the orgasm for longer is easier as long as there is stimulation fairly frequently.

nonerect and tiruh811 like this.
  17. H3RS

H3RS Member

England
    Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    Over weekends, nights and holidays I'm locked up. Over the majority of the working week I'm on the honour system until the evening. It's early stages but I think I prefer being locked up, but I'm also fighting against uncaged temptation where I feel guilty just getting an erection. If I get one, say whilst taking the cage off in the shower on a morning, or whilst putting it back on after work.. I want to play with it, to make it feel even better. To then calm down and get it back locked is difficult. Now, when I'm locked up and they keys are far away I'm much calmer.

tiruh811 and Rectrix like this.
  18. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Great question.
    Definitely going without an erection is much more difficult.
    I'm currently at 3-1/2 months since my last real orgasm and 9 months being the longest O denial so far; although I intensely crave an orgasm obviously that's part of the magic of chastity as my own internal craving is now transferred and focused on my Wife @n2toys

Saturday night's are our usual play nights where I'm put into some sort of bondage and let out of my cage where I'm allowed to grow and then teased and/or tortured; once in awhile my Mistress will keep me locked over the weekend which occasionally is not too bad as I'm also a masochist and also enjoy the struggle against my cage but I'd hate to never be allowed to grow again.

19. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I've written about this before when I've seen this focus on how long it's been since some guy had an orgasm.

There's no question that loss of my erection is the central fact of chastity for me. It makes clear to me that I'm not like other "real" men anymore and that only by serving my wife and loving her will I have the possibility of her permitting me to become firm and hard and erect and fully alpha male. Indeed, erection control is why we started chastity. We had decided a few years ago as part of our FLR that I would no longer cum without permission. But I've been a masturbator my whole life, with all the erectile narcissism and emotional separateness that masturbators have and that we were trying to overcome, but instead of masturbating to orgasm I just became a compulsive edger, masturbating at least twice a day to a dripping edge. That changed nothing of the erectile narcissism I needed to overcome to become the loving, emotionally available, submissive husband our FLR needed.

And so the cage became part of our life. Now, she decides when he may become erect, she decides when that male force may be unleashed. She likes my erection, she likes PIV, and she likes knowing, really *knowing*, that this is a gift she can give to me and that I will crave those moments like no other, that I am not jaded or only half present. Usually, she'll permit him to grow and throb every two or three weeks, and about half the time she'll let him enter and understand the gift only she can give, but she hardly ever let's him spurt. The longest she's ever denied erection was 56 days (and the second longest was 36 days) -- yes, that's what I count.

masohedo, nonerect, Giveitup and 7 others like this.
  20. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    This didn't work for me, I just masturbated in the bathroom or shower at work.

tiruh811 likes this.
  21. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    To expand on what I said earlier. I view the denial of orgasm totally as a positive thing. I much prefer to float along in my denial than to experience the low that comes with having an orgasm.

The lack of erection can be trying, both physically and psychologically. When you consider the basic function of a penis, it is to become erect and well, penetrate. I believe that this is built into the male animal at a very basic level, and to take that away is fundamentally emasculating.

I have to say also that erection just feels good. At least for growers, there appear to be pressure sensors in the shaft which seem to function only when everything is fully stretched out. Part way efforts don't satisfy at all. For me, it is really only an exercise in frustration.

masohedo, Breathe, nonerect and 6 others like this.
  22. jasonpatalonis

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the terrific description Rectrix. You really capture the essence of chastity. My heart sank as I read your words......since my wife doesn't ever allow the my erections or penetration any more. The only erections I get are "stolen" ones when unlocked to let my skin rest. (Full disclosure: She doesn't explicitly forbid erections, just orgasm.)

23. G42G

G42G Long term member

IT manager
    US, Suburbs of Philly, summers in the PA Poconos
    Local Time:
    It's not just the denial of an erection for me, it's the denial of touching my own penis while it's erect. Being teased to erection even without edging and then denied drives me crazy but I also crave it at the same time.

24. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Before chastity, I would have said orgasm. Now that I have been caged, I know how much I miss erections when they aren't permitted.

nonerect, tiruh811, Alceste and 3 others like this.
  25. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    4:10 AM
    I dearly love to have my keyholders property erect when allowed, even tho im no longer permitted to see it hard. I crave erections and love the tease of being allowed one and denied orgasm. Couldnt go without erections even if i dont see them anymore

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice