No more PIV :-(

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Andrea_NL, Apr 3, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Ironstan

Ironstan New member

Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    I’d love to hear what everyone age is. I’m 49 and the longest I’ve gone is maybe 2 months

Guest 3291 likes this.
  2. archie

archie Active member

Mid Atlantic USA
    Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    my wife, and before she was my wife, never came from PIV. doesn’t mean she didn’t enjoy other aspects of it. if cumming was a requirement for sexual activity, think how limiting that would be. i know i don’t cum from her whipping my ass, but i sure do enjoy it nonetheless.

i too have a fleshlight, and she bought it for me. she likes to be a spectator. and, as much as i like the fleshlight, it in no way compares to the real thing. i also have a strap on i wear while i’m locked. and as a guy, i know how to fuck. thing is, like me, she prefers the real thing.

so, to each their own. we like chastity for myriad reasons, none of which is because our regular sex life is lacking in any way. so, just to affirm, if she ever told me no more PIV and no more blowies, then i’m out.

you sound happy with your arrangement, as am i. glad we can talk about this stuff. i really wish i had a friend in chastity i could bounce things off of. since i don’t IRL, i share my thoughts here. very thankful for this group.

Panda2010, anomalous1, cogman and 2 others like this.
  3. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Suppose it's because the wife simply doesn't like PIV, or even finds it painful. Then it makes sense for her to say no more, and to divert his efforts to something like oral that she enjoys more.

archie likes this.
  4. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    I know how you feel. I keep repeating to Master that I'm pathetic and don't deserve her. I get off on saying it and being told that she agrees.

I sometimes wonder what I'm getting myself into but we can't have penetrative sex so this IS my sex now.

Being a pathetic sissy beta slave is my new normal and she is perfectly willing to tell me this.

Guest 3291 likes this.
  5. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:41 AM
    U r not alone.. my wife n i went thru a phase when her new found asertivenes brings her a height of self confidence.. especialy when we aproached mid 30s n i found i couldnt match her desire for sex.. ok, i was a great masturbator..daily since 11yo… but d habit resulted in poor erection and/or fast ejaculation.. there were times she opened her eyes n asked r we done..or wat r u doing.. d chastity has been on me since my self-pleasuring admision.. so tat i would erect only for her.. n at her timing.. ok, it was to no avail.. but then she started to enjoy more frm oral than frm penile.. later it was only oral frm me as i stayed locked over d years..

6. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    5:41 PM
    Quite the opposite for me. My wife has always found it easier to cum from PIV than anything else. I think I am quite good at giving her the D but not that great at using my mouth (yet - due to lack of opportunities). So she unlocks me for PIV about once a week and let's me cum most of the time.

In the classification found in https://happy-marriage.neocities.org/relationships.htm I am a Type 2 (no masturbation) but I do fantasize about Type 4 (no PIV - well maybe not never again but only as a rare treat). Not sure how to get there really! She's the keyholder so obviously I can't tell her no to PIV if that's what she enjoys the most. She also doesn't like the feeling of me wearing condoms so I'm sure a cock extender is no solution.

Most people in this thread appear to have performed badly, e.g. cumming to quickly or not having good erections. Maybe that's why their partners stopped wanting/offering PIV?

cogman and Rectrix like this.
  7. cdsub2wife

cdsub2wife Member

Local Time:
    My wife ended PIV when we started our wife led marriage. She says I can never penetrate her again. It's been more than 3 years. I am Ok with it. I never really liked PIV and neither did my wife. I woud much rather give oral

8. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Once I embraced premature ejaculation and being cut off from my wifes pussy "just letting go" as soon as possibe while jerking off, was very enjoyable.
    No cumming for me now. Only wet dreams.

Sexy Slave 69 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  9. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    This is a pretty common pathway, one I've been on too. I started out as a regular husband allowed PIV. As PIV decreased I masturbated more and more and got quicker and quicker (sordid PIV decrease because I was masturbating more and more?). Then I got locked up and PIV became rare. And now I'm not allowed erections at all, and there's no PIV and no masturbating and no cumming at all. I didn't plan to end up here and I'm not sure I'm happy about it, but I guess I have accept that I've become a locked beta male and that erections and PIV are not for me.

10. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I haven't had piv for over 4 years now. Definitely not my choice. She doesn't allow me to be unlocked and doesn't want me to ever have an orgasm again, not even a ruined on. She gets all the pleasure she wants from me by vibrators and oral.
    She refuses to unlock me because of my years of masturbating behind her back.
    I can't even use the vibrators we have because they are locked in a safe with a biometric lock that only is opened by her finger print.
    It's hopless for me to ever orgasm again let alone have piv.

11. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the club...I think?

12. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    I am a member of the No PIV club as well. My story is similar... Blood pressure medicine has rendered my member useless to her. Once she completely cut me off I fell into a sissy fetish that I can't seem to let go of. I think being a sissy is a way of coping with the idea that I am no longer a fully functioning male.
    Like the chicken or the egg question, I am curious if others in the No PIV club have a sissy fetish and how they came to have such a fetish . Was it a story similar to mine? Or was it sissy fetish first, then no PIV. Or some other variation?

Rectrix likes this.
  13. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Approaching 6 years without PIV. It's never going to happen again for us.

It's only in the memories for us both. We now have other solutions.

I miss it, as she says it wasn't much to loose and doesn't miss it.

14. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    By the grace of @MistressAMA, i am not in this club yet, although i am allowed PIV only very rarely (2x ytd) and usually not to climax. "Her" penis has become just another sex toy that She chooses to use or leave in the drawer. And i love that!

asa

Rectrix likes this.
  15. cdsub2wife

cdsub2wife Member

Local Time:
    I have a sissy fetish. It's just the past few years that I embraced it. I was never good at PIV. I either orgasmsed too soon or couldn't stay hard. It was a relief to me when I sugessted a wife led marriage to my wife at which time she decided no more PIV.

stevie stevens and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  16. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Im not a sisy yet.. at d least its not my wife flavor.. she stil likes a fit man lifting heavy stufs n handling house chores n an eye candy to dominate over but with a limp n caged dick..n sex is distant to him n only reserved as big boys game..my status is unqualified.. she plays her asertive role beter tis way..

17. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Active member

Local Time:
    It sounds like I have a different arrangement to most here.

My OH absolutely loves PIV, and doesn't like to cum without me inside her, but I'm not allowed to orgasm inside her at any time. As you can imagine, after a long period of denial, it's not difficult to remain rock-hard for her pleasure, I can't remember the last time I came inside her like a vanilla couple LOL.

If I'm lucky, she will tease/deny me afterwards, or if I'm really lucky, I may get a ruined orgasm, a run in with her discipline implements, or a totally pleasureless milking with a prostate massager. It's all up to her and she doesn't like me to try and influence her decision.

Most of the time she laughs at my rock-hard member and tells me to put it away with a little slap on its head, before she either falls asleep or gets on with her day.

anomalous1, soforo, Rectrix and 3 others like this.
  18. Deleted member 74115

I think I can say I'm a member of the club now too, approaching 1 year since last PIV. I do miss it sometimes, but we feel we stopped for the right reasons and there are many routes to pleasure for her. To be honest it makes me very proud to give it up for her.

Will we go back - I don't see it happening. To both of us, the idea of chastity and continuing PIV seem to be incompatible ultimately.

But Chastity is best served the way you like it, so however that is, enjoy :)

Rectrix and TradWife like this.
  19. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I haven't had PIV sex for 15 years. My Wife(KH) is 10 years older then me(I'm 61). We stop after her change of life. it's been so long, I don't miss it. At first, it was hand jobs, oral and masturbation. Now, I cum when my Wife(KH) allows me to. I have accepted it and that's how I deal with it...

20. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Susanstoy.. hapy for u tat yr wife at least alows u to cum.. wat hapen to yr dischg..? Does she make u eat bk..? D last cum tat i tasted was my own 6years ago.. frm her nicely revered pusy while i licked her to orgasm..

21. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I have only tasted a bit of my discharge. So far my Wife(KH) has only given me some with the tip of her finger. She has told me many times to get ready for a full load. She also has told me there is only one person in our relationship that is "swallowing" anymore, and it's not her...

Rectrix and tomf_22033 like this.
  22. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Andy88, every post of yours is very hard to read, like some sort of broken-keyboard pidgin. Please, type your words out and form sentences.

23. Apfel

Apfel Active member

Retired
    Southeast USA
    Local Time:
    so when ever I see his remarks I just skip it.

true42 likes this.
  24. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I'm pretty much there, too. It's just too much work to decipher it into English.

bsteve likes this.
  25. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    yep i've commented on it too, i think its just lazyness

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice