No Fuss - Minimalizing permanent denial?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Lady De, Jul 9, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. optimusprime

optimusprime Member

Local Time:
    9:16 PM
    Anyone have experience with permanently numbing the glans by injecting neurolytics (phenol or alcohol) into the dorsal nerve?

I would very much like to be able to serve my mistress without reaching orgasm myself so that I can stay horny to pleasure her and currently nothing so far has stopped this.

2. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    Any news on how this is working out ?

3. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    11:16 PM
    I experimented with this a little and had the same problem. It was pretty painful when the blood rushed back in, and not in a fun sexy way. I also couldn't time the duration right, it either didn't last very long, or it did but it left scary black marks on my penis and skin started peeling off. I was afraid of necrosis and gangrene, so I never messed with it again.

4. fernanditacross

fernanditacross New member

Local Time:
    1:16 AM

Thanks! Just tried it and it's wonderful! I only banded for 20 minutes as an initial test, i cant feel anything! it's amazing! I will test how much it lasts and start banding periodically. I love this much more than a cage as you can tuck really nice!

Thanks SO MUCH!

5. fernanditacross

Local Time:
    Ok, update.
    After the initial test I was "numb" for about 4 to 5 hours, by 8pm it felt pretty normal. Not even a bruise or nothing down there (I used a plastic bag as a liner for the bands).
    Today I'm banding as I type, this is the first real session. This time I put the bands much nearer the base as yesterday I still could reach almost an orgasm (but still denied),
    I've been denied for two weeks by today and taking away all sensations from my clit enhances the submissive feeling even deeper...

Archivo_000 (Small).jpeg
    I'll keep you updated on how it feels (or the lack of lol...)

steve garvin likes this.
  6. fernanditacross

Local Time:
    Update after almost an hour. Completely numb, this time I think I overtightened the bands a little as they left a bruise on my foreskin and it hurts a lot.

Other than that it's completely numb, BUT, I can still reach an edge and could go over it and orgasm (not gonna do it). I think it's because I'm really really horny. It feels like the buildup of an anal orgasm (which I can only achieve with this kind of hornyness).

I'll keep updating as time passes.

Bye.

7. fernanditacross

Local Time:
    About 8 Hours by now and everything is almost back to normal. I still feel a little numb but almost all gone. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but if it's not tight enough maybe this isn't for me, I don't feel comfortable about the risk of real injury for a few hours of numbness. I'll try numbing cream or will be back in the cage...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice