No Fuss - Minimalizing permanent denial?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Lady De, Jul 9, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Lady De

Lady De Never turning back!

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    I posted this status update this morning:
    "I Think I found a way to keep him in permanent denial without device, and not depending on him being honest. Very excited!!"

I was asked : "How?" by @Joroincharge and replied:

Controlled numbing.... by banding his member once a week, or preferably once pr. month. We shall see... If not done correctly it is risky. He is happy with the outcome so far. Says it makes him so relaxed.

Can still get an erection though, and last very much longer. He can hardly feel a thing, Certainly not enough to even get close to O. Before I had to push him off at one point, even though he endured a lot!

@philfred commented on this: "Sounds very dangerous - surely a load of numbing cream is safer?"

And I decide to give a longer answer to that, first as comments and now turned into a thread. Almost forget how to, been a while since I did it the last time:) :

Well, we have looked a lot into the risks, and none of us have a castration fetish. But You are right, small steps in a very controlled environment. It is not something that is to be applied in the heat of of the moment, but it lasts so much longer than any cream I have heard of.
    And the application is not associated with sexual action. Ir is more like a ritual- if I may say so. He is well aware that he might loose some sensitivity, but be aware m that just that has been his objective for long. Also the frenum thing was a mutual desire. Me for the esthetics, - him for the endurance.
    He promised me it would end up fine, and it did, very quickly indeed. He lives without O's, lives for my O's and he loves that he can serve me with penetration for as long as I want. We are all different people, with different objectives, and it took some time for me to fully understand and accepts his.

It has been 2 and a half year - down a straight path, when I look back. I see a lot of benefits in this approach for me. I have always from the start been very focused on having a very limited amount of gear. I only have the double strap on for playing with Anne, not BlueEyes.

Being without keys, cage, ring in cock and God knows what, is a big relief for me. I can touch him whenever I like. I can have him exposed, I can leave him with Anne, I can send him of on business trips, and he can't cheat ( I don't think he would!!) . I can send him through airports etc. etc... But yes, with care, in small steps...

Comments, concerns, questions and experiences are welcome:)

Have a lovely day- hopefully better than here. We have 13 degrees and rain - om my day off...

2. Lady De

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Yo can always find horror stories relate to any kind of kinky play and domination but in case of numbing You can also find good experiences, if done in safe as can be environment. I would like to post a few of these - collected with my husband from the intensive research we have gone through. Not to cut off concern and negative comments, they are is appreciated as the supportive ones! But to cast a little more light to matter. I was enlighten!
    Banding is not necessarily tied in with castration play. And we are not using the so called elastrator . Just thick rubberbands.... on his member, not the balls!
    I am new to this but have learned that cock-banding is some very different from ball banding. Objectives are very different.

-----------------
    Couples being asked about their experiences:

After a long banding session, how long did your cock stay numb?

:Mine was numb for several weeks after. I loved the feeling of a numb dick. Also was unable to reach orgasm it was so numb.

:I had the same experience. At one point I banded daily for several days when fully flaccid. I managed to stay numb for about 3 months before sensation came back. It was great. I also was completely unable to orgasm while it was numb. But erections were fine, she was happy!

:I banded my totally flacid cock for 1 hour. When it was hanging, numb and yellow, I stopped. Today, now six o'clock here in Madrid, still totally, utterly numb, though a good colour and did have nocturnal, normal hard on. Can't orgasm. Love it.

Now five days later after my one-hour, banding at the root of my completely limp dick. Cock still totally numb. Can't orgasm or ejaculate, although get normal, very hard erections. I love the feeling; like having a 'brain-dead' cock but which still otherwise works.

For me The feeling will come back in 3-4 weeks. I have had the same experience.

:I had this experience and found I prefer just a little bit of feeling so I can stay on edge without cumming. Very frustrating and extremely horny.

:Yes, I can get sustained numbness for several weeks where it is truly numb and no way at all to orgasm. I still can get morning erections, and if I'm really turned on can get enough of an erection for some penetration. She likes that it is still possible, for as long as she would like. No worries - I can’t cum!

:Overall we really enjoy the sensation. I now basically band once per week to keep it permanently in this state for her. Sometimes a bit of the feeling returns and in that case an orgasm would be possible I think. at point when I'm really horny, but the orgasm most feel really weird because you still can't feel most of it and it will be shooting cum but I can't feel it so it is sort of a surprise. Has happened once! The horniness with this numbness gets incredible as I wasn't used to going even a day without multiple orgasms and then suddenly having it impossible to get relief. Amazing feeling. I’m spending all my time pleasing her instead.

:This is permanent. Some recovery does still seem to take place when I don't band for months or even a year or more, but even that recovery is limited. My sensitivity is nowhere near what it was when I started banding, and it never will be again. My wife of 20 years is pleased, I used to shoot so quickly.

:Did some banding session yesterday with 3x45min flacid banding.
    There is still no feeling in the shaft and in the glans.
    Erection is possible; I tried intercourse yesterday evening. Finally after 45 minutes without orgasm - she called it a day. No chance to have any orgasm, as there is no feeling left. But she got all satisfied, and asked me to remember to reband.

:This is totally my favorite feeling -- being numb enough to be totally unable to orgasm. But I still get erect easily enough, so you can go with sex until really you just give up trying to orgasm. I find the that the interesting thing is that the first couple times your girlfriend will think it is amazing ("never had a guy last that long"), but later they actually become frustrated because I guess they feel that their sex skills are in question if they can't make you cum. After about four days without an orgasm it is really amazing feeling -- you are so friggin horny but no possible release. i find I am numb for a full two to three weeks after a good banding (I band one hour at the base).

: we just recently discovered the joys of cock banding. I have been banding everyday for the past week. My whole cock is now numb and I can't feel it at all! I am in heaven!

I started doing this when i was about ten and now im 33 but never had time to really go that far. Does the feeling come back then? I still have regular intercourse with my wife and she will band me up with whatever she can find.

To go completely numb is mostly a matter of compressing the dorsal nerve of the penis. This actually doesn't take more time, rather it takes a certain tightness of the band in the right place. For me, a proper band is needed, right at the base of a semi-flaccid penis. Even a few minutes works, although I do like to leave it on for half hour to make sure:)

:Sex is really interesting because I could still get erect but couldn't feel anything -- so it was like wearing a strap-on or something and I could go forever without cumming. It was also frustrating being totally unable to orgasm, like forced chastity- but without any cage on. She really encouraged me to take this route instead!

:Today I did four 30 minute sessions with an hour break between each banding. My cock's been getting numb and has been constantly numb since Saturday night. Just tried to cum, been at it for 90 minutes, hard as a rock (off and on), no luck. Gonna give up now, wait until the feeling comes back. Has anyone had luck cumming with a numb cock?

:Really enjoying banding and the numb feeling. Starting to think that I won't be able stop banding and may never cum again :)

:It is sort of addictive, and I find the best thing to do is to make it a planned routine of banding once per week. Otherwise it is really tempting to band almost every day, but I suspect that is overdoing it. With once a week you get the benefits of numbness, but also ensure that you aren't doing damage beyond that. Just make it a weekly routine and once you get good a the right placement it is pretty effective -- I can stay almost permanently totally numb, with just a hint of sensation returning.

3. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    While I have played around with banding using an elastrator I have never banded my dick so I am curious s to how you do it and what
    type of band you use, maybe you could post a pic.
    I cant imagine how the numbing could work without being as a result of nerve damage or similar.

Dianne

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    never heard of this. I wonder what the mechanism is?

5. Lady De

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Let me get @BlueEyes to post a picture and some further information. OK?
    Regarding The "damages to the nerves" is is quite possible to do that, - but to do it permanently You really have to go very far. But there is always a risk, and therefore I not advocate these measures. Everbody on their own, is a commonly used phrase in here....

BlueEyes is willing to take a risk, and I have decided that If we work on this together in a controlled setup, we will have a multitude of advantages. It is important to me that he remains a functional as a man, ( he hardly is when he is caged, I would have to say) and even with some permanent numbing he will be "operational", and that is so much on his mind, being able to please be, also with PIV. I fully understand that edging is not going to be on the table much, but I can live with that:), and so can he. Ask him yourself. My revived libido is his biggest prize, and I take good use of it, to our mutual benefit.

If You are in to chastity for edging and lots of playtime with your "thing", - this is definitely not the route to take. But For years is has not been the goals of my husband. Simple as that - I think:) My pleasure is on his mind.... it surely seems. Don't you think?

BlueEyes likes this.
  6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    Please @DREWife Mistress, curtsy. Can he still have a pee or does he has to have another place for it to come out of him, curtsy.

Lady De likes this.
  7. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    12:17 AM
    I would be concerned about the cumulative damage caused by banding. I know the delicious ess of 'so close and yet so far' feeling of being unable to ejaculate. Use of SSRI anti depressants can cause that, but with medication the frictional sensation is intact. That frustration creates a sense of urgency that encourages sustained and even frenzied pumping. Something the wife enjoys.
    While we do play with chastity, my wife must have piv relations.
    Ss

8. HZX

HZX Active member

Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    These drugs will eventually destroy your libido!!!
    This is a very well-known practice. But is the risk of thrombosis or necrosis.
    There are also alternatives to block the dorsal nerve. But the band - the most simple and accessible.

9. Lady De

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I can assure You that he can pee as norrnal, -no change it that department. He always sits, caged or not.;-)

Skylee and BlueEyes like this.
  10. Lady De

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    We will monitor the sensitivity return very carefully, and he will never be banded more than max. 45 min, also to avoid the risk of strokes due to blood cluttering. I have no knowledge of drugs to use, and I like that I can see what is going on, and that no decrease in libido occurs and abillity to get erections remains.
    But thank you so much for your comments and concern. We have read a trillion pages on the internet on the matter, and chatted with a couple of couples in a similar situation. However I'm aware that the reaction and risk-profile can differ quite a lot. We will be very careful, but so far he has "recovered" well from each attempt. It is vital to have a schedule, so that it does not gets out of hand!

P.S. I like to deprive him from the frictional tension, - and he seems to love the crystal clear submissive message it sends;-). It is about my pleasure not his, right?

BlueEyes likes this.
  11. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi
    I am rather interested in this version of cock banding as I would have thought that getting to the stage of a numb cock an erection would be very unlikely.

Xx Wendy

Lady De likes this.
  12. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I would imaging the binding would take place on an erect penis, @Wendygirl . Most unsuitable for a sissymaid ,as keeping them flaccid is essential.

13. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Can be either but to achieve as good as total numbness it's usually done flaccid as you are after damaging the dorsal nerve running along the mid line on the top side.

The loss of sensations can be just about total and for weeks if done right.

Xx Wendy

BlueEyes likes this.
  14. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Let me explain. Banding is to be done on an almost flaccid member. It is crucial that it is no longer than 45 minutes, if you want to avoid risk of blood cluttering and potential strokes. We don't want that... If the numbing effect subsides you might reband, but not the same day! Never be tempted to go longer and longer....

Banding the cock has no influence on your libido, but erections might need a little manual work at the base of the cock, or by touching/ squeezing the balls. Stimulation to the head has no effect in most cases. It is like that for me. Visual stimulation, when for instances she kisses and plays with the head can also lead to erection, but since you feel nothing, it must be the view that trickers;-) To see her bite with her teeth and you feel nothing is a genuine turn on. I feel so owned and controlled when she does that:) She still likes to aply the cock ring for extra girth.

The Band we use is thick standard rubber bands, - not the heavy ones, I guess they are like 1,5 mm thick. First a stripe of heavy tape goes around the base of the cock. It is for protecting the skin from damages. Secondly two bands are used together and goes around, gets twisted, goes around again etc. etc.. - always within the limits of the stripe of tape - until it is so tight that you can't twist and get it around no more. A tight fit is crucial, but it should not be a painful feeling. I use that as a guideline:) Then look at your clock, and put your pants back on. I wait for up to 45 minutes max, but I started with just 10 minutes to test the effect together with my wife.

Band is cut off with a scissor, -take care not to cut your shaft, when You do it, You cant feel it if you do! Once the bands snaps free, you will feel a short pain like removing clamps, if you ever have tried that.., but it subsides in a second or two.... Remove the tape, It wont't hurt:) and se the blood flow back into your numb member. Test the effect , wank or pinch. If dome good, You won't feel a thing!

I have attached a photo, not my own I must say, ( I WILL post later some of my own, if she allows ) that demonstrates the location of the band.

this guy is not using a shield ( Tape or other material to protect the skin at the base of the cock.... Not adviceable! But the yellow pale color is all right. That is the preferable color!
    For some it might turn dark purple, but that is a sign that you have not tighten the band enough ( if it happens within the first 10 minutes,) - or that you have been doing it for too long, like hours or so. Then the yellow pale color is replaced by a darker and darker tone...- So I have read!

This guy is using the elastrator by the way.... numb.png

fernanditacross, Lady De and HZX like this.
  15. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Damaging is a strong word, and compressing is much softer:) If done right I think you are only compressing the nerves. not damaging....

Lady De likes this.
  16. HZX

HZX Active member

Local Time:
    I'm confused.
    As I was reading, it's usually very, very painful.
    You get "effect" and it is not painful?

17. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    You are so right! It is confusing:)
    If youre familiar with nipple clamps, you know how painful it is to attach, then they go sort of numb, and the real test comes when they are removed. The moment the blood runs back into the area compressed by the clamps it is really painful, - to some;-)
    The same stages seems in most cases to apply to banding. It hurts somewhat when attached, then it goes gradually numb - and when the band is cut there is a short severe stink. That is how it works for me, except I don't feel much pain in step 1 and three. If however second phase is replaced by increasing pain instead og vanishing feeling of pressure, something has been banded too tight - is my experience , and I'm damaging the skin on the shaft, and we don't want that. Yes, it must be tighten to work, but there are limits after all,- even for me it seems. A protection layer, -I use heavy tape is a good protector of the skin... It is still possible to tighten.-)

I have also read about the feeling of increasing pain as the effect of numbing sets in, - it just does not apply to me - it seems:):) I'm apparently cut of for this technic;-) The question of how we define severe pain is also in issue here I think;-)

Lady De and HZX like this.
  18. notbeinfringed85

notbeinfringed85 Active member

Electrician and First Responder
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I find it hot. However, I had some damage done to nerves when I broke my leg a couple years ago, and my big toe is numb. I can move it somewhat, but can't feel anything. THIS STILL FREAKS ME OUT!! That said, this is not for me. I do find it so sexy. Please be careful, as that clitty (or cock if you prefer) is to beautiful for something to happen.

19. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    In the photo they have used an elastrator band .

Xx Wendy

HZX likes this.
  20. HZX

HZX Active member

Local Time:
    This may be a real secure device from DHgate :)

21. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    I'm sorry but no no no, having damaged my cock before with multiple devices a tube of numbing cream has the same effect except there is no damage and numbing happens in 5 minutes, you can't really have spontaneous sex if you need to wait 45 minutes..
    Regards
    Lucy x

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  22. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Thanks for underlining that. I think I did put it in after the photo "This guy is using the elastrator by the way..." and i show up here. But maybe It does not to You, let me know if You can't find it. I certainly don't want to pass on misleading information. The topic is too critical for that! I also stated that the photo was not one of mine. It was only to demonstrate the location of the banding on the shaft - at the base:)

Lady De likes this.
  23. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I fully understand, - but the objectives differs a lot. The numbing effect by banding is not to have spontaneous sex , on the contrary, it is about longterm Cage-free chastity, and the application of the banding is not related to a sexual activity. Consider it like the routine washing of the cage member. It happens at certain intervals and often carried out by the Sub himself, under some sort of supervision.

@philfred - I and my wife have adressed the dangers earlier in this thread, and certainly there is a risk. I will not try to hide that fact. If you are not mentally prepared to risk loosing a portion of the sensitivity, it is not a route I would suggest. Not That hope for it! of course, but my path into chastity seems to havre been a long pursuit for this. Edging and playing with my cock is not my center of the universe ( not saying it is for you either :) ) I like to feel that what I say, when I say it is all for her and her pleasures, than I am capable of backing those words one hundred percent.
    Yes I'm in deep, I know, but that is how it should be:)

Imagine the relief I felt the other day- going through airport security and did not have to think about it. I feel so complete in every way - I think it is the phrase that describes my emotions best - feeling complete:)

Lucy, HZX and Lady De like this.
  24. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    My cock or cocks in general? LOL

25. notbeinfringed85

notbeinfringed85 Active member

Electrician and First Responder
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    :oops::rolleyes: Something intriguing about no frenum.

BlueEyes likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice