no full belts, no PA, which cock cage is the best fit?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by latex_chastity_slave, Feb 20, 2018.

1. latex_chastity_slave

latex_chastity_slave Active member

Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    No full belts (too expensive or uncomfortable), no PA (too painful and I don't want to do harm to my body) , which cock cage is of the best fit?

I tried a couple of Chinese cages, BON4 as well as Holytrainer. None of them could actually keep my penis locked. I could pull off my penis easily when soft and locked, with the smallest size of rings. In a conclusion, they are all useless and meaningless to me.

I will never think about PA and currently I don't want to invest that much for a full belt.

Any advice?

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:27 PM
    unfortunately most devices can be pulled out of. Since your not interested in a piercing you could look into the tether spout. There are some threads on this here on CM. In fact I think some guys have come up with ideas to make this tether spout work with the holy trainer specifically.

3. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    11:27 AM
    Agree to stay locked and don’t pull out. It really is mostly a mental game, the device keeps the honest honest. A PA device or full belt is really the only secure option. I have heard of a very few that have been able to make the tether spout work but I guess it is an option. Other than that, a custom device from Mature Metal or Malechastitynow are great options. You will however be able to pull out of either when soft.

The best is to hold out long enough that you don’t want to cheat. The mental change is when you start to become a much better submissive, not the most secure device. I enjoy the feel of my device, my wife enjoys the look of it. My submission is not based on it. I do wear a PA device by the way.

Good luck and enjoy!

4. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @corsac, oh i didnt know the tether spout had issues. Though I dont know much about it other then the way its suppose to work. I agree though that its mostly mental. I searched for a long time for a very comfortable secure device with a piercing to only then find out orgasms are possible while locked up. So yes you have to keep yourself honest to some extent.

5. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    11:27 AM
    @ineverknew, I have heard from quite a few that they never adjusted to the tether spout. Constant irritation issues.

On a side note, I can achieve a much more satisfying “o” in a tight tiny cage than in my very free feeling tube (shower head is your friend).The strain contributes to that. Over the years I guess I have tried so many devices that eventually, it was going to happen that I was curious if I could cheat them. Haha. My wife encouraged it because she wanted to know what is most frustrating for me. The tube wins out, though it can still be defeated, it isn’t very pleasant.

6. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @corsac, well dont get a hitachi magic wand then. That thing can cause an orgasm no matter what your wearing lol.

corsac likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice