No device will fit me? :(

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by all4Maam, Jan 6, 2020.

1. all4Maam

all4Maam Member

writer
    Brooklyn, NY
    Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    I am very frustrated and depressed, as it does not seem anyone makes a chastity device with a ring big enough to fit me.

The largest one of the two devices I bought are both 2"/50mm and they do not come close to closing. :(

My measurements without the hot shower method are 7.6" diameter (or 19.5 CM when using the metric side of the tailor's measuring tape.) With the shower it is even more.

I find this really odd. I mean, women tell me I am larger than average, but I see men much larger in locker rooms all the time. In general clothing size etc, I am borderline Medium/Large and only that because I am older and a slightly overweight.

I would be willing to pay for someone to send me a 55mm (the only one I see out there larger than 50mm). But I not going to pay $150 for something that might not even work.

2. JKisChaste

JKisChaste Active member

Writer
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    If the only bit that doesn’t fit is the base ring, maybe you can find a local machinist to fabricate a ring of the proper size using the ring you have as a pattern. Otherwise, it seems you will have to have a custom device made which is pricey. One thing about the “shower method.” A hot shower makes you larger not smaller so measuring immediately after a shower will skew the results. Common wisdom is wait at least two hours after showering or bathing before measuring. Good luck.

3. SheMastersMyDomain

SheMastersMyDomain In continuous chastity since 1/1/19

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    Go check out cherry keeper cages. Lots of larger ring sizes in the store for reasonable cost. You can definitely find your size here

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/josielynn-s-body-jewellery

You can try different sizes until you find your perfect fit, or JosieLynn can do custom sizing too.

I’m not affiliated with the maker, but have been wearing one for just over a year and am very pleased.

4. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    9:40 PM
    Hi there!

Wow... I'm sorry to hear about your troubles....

There's a 52mm size ring available for the older style Chinese devices with hinged rings.... But this may not fit either by the sounds of it....

I've used a hack to find base ring size in the past.... You know those radiator hose clamps? The ones you tighten with a screwdriver? You could carefully try one of those to try and establish your needed size......Just don't do it at night when you're asleep in case it is too tight!!!

You could try it to where you can fit one finger underneath.... I would also suggest you then stimulate yourself into getting hard to see how that feels....

This could give you the correct measurement.... BUT... Not sure where you could get such an oversized ring....?

Would anyone with a 3D printer be able to help maybe....?

Maybe if you get an idea of your actual size needs you can then get specific....?

Hopefully others will have ideas too!!

Kindest regards

J.

https://www.google.com/search?q=rad...d=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=M0XXKjvCYr-8EM:

5. all4Maam

all4Maam Member

writer
    Brooklyn, NY
    Local Time:
    Thank you all for the replies. This is still a very new and sad surprise for me. I had no idea I was off the charts lol.

It is not just the base ring, I cannot fit at all into the plastic cages I was sent.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/352303861642

It seems the answer is too expensive for what will probably remain a session play sort of thing. :( But I will continue to see how it goes.

As for the shower method, I guess the idea is to accommodate for swelling from arousal.

I will continue to investigate. Thanks again!

6. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    9:40 PM
  7. all4Maam

all4Maam Member

writer
    Brooklyn, NY
    Local Time:
    Thanks J, but those rings say the largest is 50mm, that is what I already have in plastic that will not close. What should be a 12 O'clock position when closed comes around to about 10 O'clock. :(

8. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    11:10 PM
    The Cherry Keeper has custom rings available, and they're not ridiculously expensive from what I can tell. It seems like you may need something from 55mm to 70mm.

The Mature Metal Jailbird offers rings up to 76mms which is enormous to me but may be more within your size range. The info you receive here may not actually correspond with the availability of what you actually want.

There are also other producers which can offer base rings well in excess of the standard sizes.

Best of luck with your search.

9. all4Maam

all4Maam Member

writer
    Brooklyn, NY
    Local Time:
    Thank you! I have sent a message to the Cherry Keeper site. Mature Metal did respond, but I cannot afford their prices and my allergy to certain metals makes it iffy as well.

But it does seem the Cherry Picker may be a good first experience.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice