Nipples

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JIm Brown, Jul 22, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. JIm Brown

JIm Brown Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    I find that when I am denied orgasim for awhile my nipples become very sensitive in an erotic way. I want them played with as much as my cock. Is this common?

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    Hi Jim,

probably yes. Even though it is rather a mind thing. However, nipples are a erogenous zone as well, even with males. Unfortunately males tend to neglect the fact and are mostly concentrated on their ... well, you know, what needs to be locked in your case :smile:.
    When being safely locked your body simply remembers that there are other sensitive areas of the body. You simply need to enjoy ... at least until your Mistress realizes that there are steel chastity bras to deny you this kind of pleasure as well :cry: ... isn't this exciting?

maid katrin

3. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    I would say so. I have very sensitive nipples usually anyway but when I’ve been locked up for a while it drives me crazy when they are played with. Master just has to touch my nipples gently to get my attention. It’s a double edged sword though, feels great but it can leave you feeling even more frustrated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice