Nighttime erection pain - solved!

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Andy67, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Andy67

Andy67 Member

Local Time:
    4:26 PM
    When I first started wearing my cage 24-7, I awoke every night with a painful erection. When I realized that urination provided immediate relief, I then understood that it was the involuntary muscle contractions related to bladder control that ultimately caused the erections.

Some posts I've read indicate that being well hydrated could minimize this problem. While this may be partially true, it's never been a guaranteed solution for me.

It then occurred to me that if I could somehow restrain my device while sleeping, it wouldn't pull at my scrotum and the pain issue would be solved. To test my theory, I began wearing one of my Rago extra firm high waist long leg panty girdles to bed; I have a Rago 6210 and a Rago 6207. In either case, the girdle keeps my device firmly planted against my body, thereby preventing the scrotum tug associated with an unrestrained erection. I'm now wearing a HWLLPG to bed nightly and I've never slept more soundly since I started wearing my device 24-7.

If anyone else has experienced painful nighttime erections, I highly recommend trying this solution.

G42G likes this.
  2. Lady Jessica's Danny

Lady Jessica's Danny In the hands of my Valkyrie

New Jersey, United States
    Local Time:
    My Princess has made me start wearing panties to bed as a symbol of subservience. While not as tight as a girdle, I found it does have that added benefit!

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    It’s good that you’ve found something that works. Not getting a good nights sleep isn’t good, not staying locked isn’t good also as we’ve come to learn. I personally have found that if the cage is snug enough I don’t need to wear any clothing to bed. It never seemed right to me to wear anything to bed but than that could just be me. What ever works is what’s right for you.

4. Ocachot

Ocachot Member

Retired
    TOULON (VAR.) FRANCE
    Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    As somebody else wrote, it is a bladder full with urine. I must go to pee every night, as soon as i notice a cage painful. Normally i do not have anypain. Also i do not wear anything for night!

Charles3451 likes this.
  5. UniversalSlave

UniversalSlave New member

Local Time:
    9:26 PM
    Ok I'm gonna try this, im having the same problems as you where. I hope it works for me. Also question is it still working for you? Are you still doing this?

6. Andy67

Andy67 Member

Local Time:
    Yes, it's still working for me. I always sleep in an extra firm girdle as I like the hugging sensation.

On a side note, I have a CPAP for sleep apnea. I used to get bloated overnight because I involuntarily swallowed air during the night due to the high pressure of my CPAP machine. I figured out that wearing a high waist girdle when I slept prevented this from happening, so now it's literally a win-win!

7. Ocachot

Ocachot Member

Retired
    TOULON (VAR.) FRANCE
    Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    For me it is still working well! Every night, pain...going to pee, then sleep perfectly until morning!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice