Night time chastity lock up

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Neil968, Jun 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Neil968

Neil968 Member

Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    I have a Chinese knock off cb-6000s and I occasionally wear it on and off. I masturbate a lot, especially at night so I thought, why not wear the chastity cage at night mainly to tease myself. Do any of you guys wear it just at night or do you wear it all the time? Also can anybody give me suggestions for a better chastity device that's not expensive, thanks.

2. Chazmick

Chazmick Active member

Pennsylvania USA
    Local Time:
    You can sometimes get lucky with the cheaper cages but it's trial and error or just luck.

Whenever I'm locked it's day and night. I've found metal devices are comfortable.

Neil968 likes this.
  3. Cuckster

Cuckster Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:54 PM
    I am locked 24x7 with no release date.
    The 6000S is a short cage model more suited to training/punishment than long term wear (unless you're very small).
    A 6000 (minus the S) is the same design but slightly larger and therefore more comfortable.

Neil968 likes this.
  4. Guest 4926

Guest 4926 Member

Local Time:
    Check out the sites that sell direct from China. They sell all kinds and ship all over the world mostly free, at least to USA. I personally recommend, if you are like me, a stainless steel (not chrome) 304 or 316 (slightly better) grade steel. The stainless with an open cage design (looks like a US football player facemask on the front tip is great for long term wear. They run from $9 to $20 on average. You will see the same device from many sellers and the prices vary. A cage could be 15 and another seller is selling the same exact one for 40 or even more, so shop around, even in the confines of that single app/website. Those prices allow you treat yourself to a new one from time to time to reward yourself without breaking the bank. I wear a cage literally all the time, 24 7 365, and have for over a year now. It is easy to clean even without removal. I have no release date, simply because I don't need or want one. This is permanent, I am locked in for life. It's that good. Nothing could get me out of my cage. Its mind blowing. After a year, if you can handle it, there is nothing that feel quite as good as knowing you can never come out. It is complete euphoria.

5. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    11:54 PM
    I find the night time lock ups the easiest. I would rather do a month of nights than a week of days.
    I have one of the chinese knock off and its a snug fit.

Rectrix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice