Nice to make new friends

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by collarme1, May 10, 2017.

1. collarme1

collarme1 New member

Local Time:
    8:20 PM
    Hi, I joined this site a while back but never really visited much. I now plan to change that. I am a fun loving submissive, intelligent, fit and slim. young looking for my age. I have experience in most aspects of BDSM. I have two metal CBs, but unfortunately I can pull out of them. One has internal studs and make a great deterrent for even having the slightest erotic thought.

I adore anyone who is capable of enforcing secure chastity and believe that it can only be achieved with a PA piercing. I have for a long time wished to get a piercing, but have not had the courage to do so. I am squeamish and backed out every time. What I need is for the option of back-out to be removed and have concluded that it can really only be achieved via consensual blackmail - which is a course I plan to pursue. I have had a little dabble with this and found it to be exciting and am fully aware of the risks. I look forward to making some new friends on here.

Thanks,

MistressAmandasToy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice