Nice problem to have?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bi_blonde_babe, Dec 13, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. bi_blonde_babe

bi_blonde_babe New member

Cardiff, UK
    Local Time:
    5:12 PM
    My hubby is having problems finding a cage that isn’t uncomfortable - he’s well endowed at 9” when erect and has quite large balls.

We’ve tried lots of the options from the cheaper end of the market (many of which are probably Chinese versions) including HT2, HT3, 3 or 4 steel enclosed and birdcage (probably his favourite). Not tried any silicone options.

He uses the 50mm ring which is tight and a little uncomfortable.

Any recommendations for the ample penis / balls combo?

2. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    6:12 PM
    I have a similar issue and only a custom one could be a solution. I am going to try 3D printed ones first to see if i like the size so i only order one custom with the proper dimensions. I suggest you do the same, stop wasting money on comercial products and try cheap 3D ones to see what works and what not

For example, one of the latests was perfect in theory, it was nice fit and it was the first i could stay more than an hour, what i never imagined is that it was heavy with a lot of inertia/momentum and not so practical for 24/7. Not to mention that because it was large it was not very stealfh even with trousers

3. bi_blonde_babe

Cardiff, UK
    Local Time:
    I’ve not come across 3D printed before.

we agree that the steel ones in particular are heavy and can be uncomfortable but my husband finds tight / fitted boxers help and with his heaviest cage he has adapted a carry strap off a laptop to help support the weight.

4. Wpw717

Wpw717 New member

Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    Take the large ring to a metal shop and have the ring placed on a mandrel and hammered up a bit like a jeweler does to a wedding band

bi_blonde_babe likes this.
  5. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    I think custom is the way to go. I have a jailbird from Mature Metal. I have my own sizing challenges in that I have large balls like your husband, but a small penis. They were able to accommodate this. They are expensive, but if you plan to have him locked a lot the cost per day of wear is really reasonable. Amortized over it's life span to date it's been less than 50 cents per day and it will have many more years of service. I'd expect it'll be pennies a day by the time I'm done. I can't think of much else you get that kind of mileage out of.

bi_blonde_babe and SheisaBitch like this.
  6. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    Thanks but the ring is not the issue, it is separated from the base a few cm but it is adequate i guess, it pulls hard as that cage cant prevent erections, none until now has been able to stop...

That's why i am going to purchase a 3D printer and try for my self, buying the last cages show me an important lesson, it doesnt matter what the specs are, what matter is when i try it on me, one thing to test for example it is if fine the 1 and a half inch max inside diameter of lori products, i doubt it. Or if the shape is ok with the length i require

7. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    Probably will have to get a custom job.

8. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    12:12 PM
    For ya the best thing I ever done was get pierced.
    It doesn’t necessarily stop sections, but it has proved impossible for my wife to make me orgasm while locked in it

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Check out cherry keeper, the owner of the site is a member here, and several other members have had custom large cages and rings made to order. Well worth a look.

10. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I'd suggest a tube only device that uses a PA. Lori makes good ones and is very professional. http://www.chastitydevice4u.com/ . Expensive but if you measure right you will never need to buy another cage.

Rigid Chastity makes affordable and quality customs but expect about 4 months delivery time and little communication from them. http://www.rigidchastity.com/

bi_blonde_babe and durango_o like this.
  11. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    I love my cherry Keeper, all done to a custom size

12. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    Several members including myself have devices by Male Chastity Now out of Seattle. He will make it to your specification and can offer advice. He is great to communicate with, can complete your order quickly, and has great customer service. His designs look simple, but are very effective and comfortable to wear - just the right weight. His workmanship is top-notch.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  13. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    12:12 PM
    Go custom with a piercing. it's the only way if you are hard to fit, as some of us are. I use a Bijou by Evotion, anchored with a frenum piercing. Very comfortable and very secure.

14. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    @bi_blonde_babe, I would advise to consider Male Chastity Now for finding a comfortable cage. In particular the Contender will be "tailored" at your requirements. Consider this as a must to asure comfort, as a real good fitting cage could be worn for long periods. I assume that this is what you want. The 9" when erected is not the basis for sizing the device. You (he) need to measure his flaccid length when not erected. Do it a few times and let Hubby think abouth his tax application or something else…This will finally lead to his real flaccid length. Length should be measured from base to top of the glance (excluding foreskin). Secondly the size of the base ring is important. There are a few methods to measure, but a good decision would be to order or to find some sample rings to wear for longer periods to decide about comfort. Typically sizing ring sets, as being available at most custom cage suppliers, will have diameters 40-45-50mm. Finally, the diameter of the penis should be measured, whilst flaccid. Do this by a measuring tape and devide the outcome by pi(=3.14) to result in the correct diameter.

From personal experience I know how important it is to have a real good fitting cage, in particular when the penis is perhaps a bit larger than average. The crucial factor is that a flaccid penis should have a snug fit inside the cage to ensure long time wearing and handle erections in a comfortable but non-painfull way.

All the best!

bi_blonde_babe and Peter Rabbit like this.
  15. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    @bi_blonde_babe
    Sigh. That sounds like a lovely problem to have. He’s 9” long erect, but you should fit it based on his flaccid shaft girth and length to get good advice.

You report that a 2” (50mm) base ring is a little tight.

You will find the chinese steel devices are bulky and heavy. They use large cage rod stock. Custom manufacturers can make a lighter more well balanced steel cage.

You mentioned he likes the BirdCage. That’s a open design made from round steel rod, if we’re talking about the same device. I like an open steel device too.

My fully custom Contender is a similar design and is far lighter than any Chinese device and 56% of the weight of a Jailbird due to the lighter rod stock used. It’s harder to make good welds in thinner stock but Mark at @MaleChastityNow (link) does it.

A custom base ring can be key to giving you the right gap, to give space for his big balls, and to grip around the base of his cock.

Mark started selling semi-custom devices recently. If his girth and flaccid length fit in one of those 3 stock cages, you can make a nice half step into custom chastity. Mark cleans those up too. He ships to the UK.

All the best to you. Have fun with your hubby’s locked cock!

bi_blonde_babe and elias like this.
  16. PeturKitty 58

PeturKitty 58 Long term member

Local Time:
    The MCN contender i believe is the lightest stainless steel device anyone makes. Super easy to clean and no crazy 6 to 8 weeks for delivery.

Peter Rabbit and elias like this.
  17. fiveindenied3

fiveindenied3 New member

Local Time:
    co

A conversation with @mistressmaturemetal would do you wonders.....

18. bi_blonde_babe

Cardiff, UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for all the great advice guys and gals. Off now to follow some of the leads and to fetch my trusty measuring tape

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  19. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
  20. GoddessMWilspoon

Verified Female

Law
    NSW, Australia
    Local Time:
    4:12 AM
    Bouncing off Peter Rabbit, they also do custom triple stack cages where you can determine how many shaft and ball rings, and the necessary sizing. Yes that's the costly way but as PR said, once you play with the cock rings themselves to see what works it may be worth upgrading to the custom welded cage.
    https://male-essentials.com/Custom-Triple-Stack-Cock-Cage-SMCC.htm

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice