Nice Cop...

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by AlanThom, Dec 3, 2016.

1. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    So, on the way home from a job on Treasure Island on the beaches two hours ago, I get pulled over because I have an '08 Jeep Wrangler, large tires, black, no top and wide open. The cop has me step out. I am searched. As he grabs at my crotch, "What's this?'.... 'My privates'...... "Oh?"...... As I'm led back to the squad car, I'm asked a dozen questions, the usuals, in a steady stream.
    Just before he puts in the back, he asks again, what is in my pants. I explain that I have a chastity cage on, and is he would like, I will drop trou and show him I have nothing to hide.
    I have this intense stare ten inches from my eyes, and he says "You had better not be screwing with me".
    Needless to say, in 15 minutes, I am back headed toward the east and home, with a cop who had asked me a hundred questions to sunday about wearing a cage.
    Turned out they were looking for an open air jeep, black, that stole crap from a construction site.
    Guess it's one of the few times being former military law enforcement helped me out after all these years.
    Oh, and I have his card, he has mine, since he has more questions wanting to get into being caged up.

spider203, Jblocked, Jasmic68 and 4 others like this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:23 AM

Wow crazy!

3. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    I am curious why you feel your former mp position helped? Is that a blue line/club/brotherhood thing or what?

Do you feel your honesty would have been enough? Because that is one of my main reasons for driving like a grandpa... that and the kilos of weed. Haha juuuust kidding

4. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    It helped because I knew what to do and/or say to deal with him. Yet, have not heard back, so I guess he was not that interested. Probably passed the story around the squad room a few times though.

Driving with kilos? I know a couple of people who would take some off your hands!! (I kid you back!!)! o_O

5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:08 PM
    That made me laugh. We could do with a policeman in the forum to help us with posts regarding going through security arrangements wearing a device and what the actual law is regarding airports.

With regards to having had experience of law enforcement it is a huge help knowing how to talk to and deal with cops in a way that is respectful but not wimpy and overly subservient. Knowing your rights helps but not so much that you start spouting the law to the point it starts to wind them up. If you have been caught doing something bang to rights admit it and apologise. If you have been accused of something you haven't done still be polite as you deny the charges. Either way the main thing to do is not wind them up in any way.

AlanThom likes this.
  6. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    My feminine, sissy side is a private thing between my Mistress and me. While I am in lingerie all of the time (even under my male clothes), I only rarely go out of the house fully dressed, due to concerns about kids and grandkids living nearby. Occasionally though, Mistress requires me to dress and to go on a mission to shop for certain feminine things. I love to do this and being so vulnerable and exposed is pretty embarrassing and humiliating for me. My first time out on such a mission, I had spent hours getting my makeup, clothes, wig, jewelry, nylons, heels, etc all ready and then the time came to expose DonnaSue to the world for the very first time.

Soon after getting onto the Interstate, though, I was stopped by a Trooper for failing to move the the left when a towtruck was on the right shoulder. I had been messing with my wig and makeup as I drove along the Interstate and just failed to notice the truck on the side. Anyway, the Trooper came up to the passenger side of the car and respectfully asked for my license, registration and proof of insurance. Of course, I had to fumble through my purse as well as the glovebox while knowing that he was watching me very closely. Looking at my license, he asked, "Donald, is this your correct address?" When I told him Yes, he then went back to his car to run my license and write me up. I was so nervous! Of course, with my dress and nylons, there was no way he could detect my cage.

In a few minutes, he returned, handed me my paperwork and told me that he was just going to give me a warning this time and that I should be more careful. I told him that I would and he simply said "good day, ma'am!"

I was shocked not only by his professionalism, but that he had called me "Ma'am", even though my gender was quite obvious from my license. I had never been addressed that way before! What a thrill!

AlanThom and Beck like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice