Next try with a new Cage- Rigidchastity.com

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Distance, May 15, 2015.

1. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    @Distance, thanks for the reply. Yes I am interested in this also as its quick installation and removal. Also this maybe something the wife can even put on and take off, hopefully :D

2. KeySafe

KeySafe Owner of: keysafe.com and tpe.com among others.

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    I am sorry to report that I have already begun to regret it.

It's now been 2 months since I placed my order. When I placed the order, I was told the device would be ready in 25 days. It's now more than twice that long and still no device has arrived. Worse, I have been unable to get any email response from the company for the last 3 weeks, so I have no idea if they will ever deliver.

I encourage everyone to use caution before ordering from this company.

3. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @KeySafe, thanks for the heads up on this. I was thinking of placing an order soon with them but may have to re-think. Let us know how it works out, hopefully it does.

4. KeySafe

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    Yes, it's possible they are just on vacation. The company is located in Poland, and folks in Europe tend to take extended summer vacations. I hope that is all there is to the delay.

5. guest 2942

Local Time:
    ah ok, makes sense as I just read a similar thread about steelworxx being on vacation. Well let us know if you hear back.

6. Sheriff

Sheriff Active member

Local Time:
    Is urination an issue?

7. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    Just wanted to add my two cents:
    Funny as it may sound, since my latest mod, deprived me of a PA-hole, and the banding liberated me from the need of a cage - I - together with my lovely wife ordered a device from rigidChastity, - before all this... - based on the reviews in here....
    I was sometimes in May, and I payed online when ordering. I receive a online confirmation - stating that the delivery would be delayed. I had to expect up until three weeks - no more...

Guys- I have not heard a thing since then. I mailed them , but have heard nothing. I will proceed with caution if I was You.....
    If I hear from them I will report back here , and eventually I will also offer the device for sale in here- cheap, since I will have no use for it;-)

8. guest 2942

Local Time:
    May???? Holy cow! Yeah I think I will just get something similar from steelworxx. Much more reliable in my mind.

9. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:07 PM
    I think this type of behavior is totally unexcitable no matter what you bought over the web, you are entitled to information, if you went and bought an object from a shop and you were treated like this, would you put up with this.
    we need to start using a rating system so these companies will have better customer service. Ideas please.

10. lori nr#9

lori nr#9 Member

carpenter/mason
    Netherland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    and now? more than a yeat later? did the devices ever arived? i'm very intrested in "the impaler". who can give me more information about the delivery and the device.
    best regards

guest 2942 likes this.
  11. guest 2942

Local Time:
    im curious as well

12. Simeonbabe

Simeonbabe New member

Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    Hey guys I'm 18 and never used a chastity device, but I really want to go for permanent chastity, my penis is about 7 inches while erected and 2 when not, but I want to shrink it a lot and make it very very tiny, so could you help me with any advices, thanks

13. teenycaged1

teenycaged1 Member

Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    Here's the Rigid Chastity Model 5. It arrived on Sept 11th and I have been locked in it for the last 6 days. It is very comfortable. It measures 39mm (1.54") long, 37mm (1.46") cage diameter, 48mm (1.89") base ring, 4mm, 6 gage 'S' piercing holder. At the end of the tube, the cage only shows the tip of my penis, none of the crown. The number of bars means no stimulation from the tip. Built in lock, over all, very rigid, meaning very little wiggle in the entire structure. It looks very nice. I think the 1.5" length qualifies me as having a teeny weeny and not a cock. I seriously masturbated every day before getting this device, quite an abrupt ending to my daily pleasure.

I tried the Hitachi wand vibrator thinking I could at least have some kind of orgasm but it was only a short test which showed me that this was a bad idea. What happens is the hook is separate from the cage and if you vibrate the cage part, they hook rubs the internal part of the penis making it hurt. So instead of pleasure, I had to suffer through a bit of rubbing rawness. Like I said, I only buzzed it for maybe 30 seconds and realized that it wasn't working the way I thought it would.

The piercing hook, the total comfortableness, my wife likes how it looks on me, the built in lock and I'm quite anxious about this entrapment. I think we have quite a winner here and it appears that I can't orgasm with this on. I can feel the horniness building up each day and all I can think about is pleasing my wife any way possible.

A hard-on just gives me the dull ache of the head smashed against the end cage bars. It doesn't pull or do anything to my balls so either I somehow get it to go flaccid or I have to put up with the wonderful aching feeling. I've been in/out of chastity since the CB2000 days so maybe ball pulling and not feeling it is just something normal to me, don't know for anyone else but it feels very good to wear this one. Love, love, love the frustration, very happy with this purchase, of this device.

Very happy and satisfied chaste husband.

14. dave47630

dave47630 Active member

Southwest Indiana
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    Very good. Looking at the vid from the web site it appears that the hook pushes up on the urethra. Does this cause urine to build up behind the hook and leak out after urination?

15. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I like the look of their cage... hmm

16. lori nr#9

lori nr#9 Member

carpenter/mason
    Netherland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    whow... nice device.:)
    shit gets real with a pa piercing. ;)
    i'm very interested in de rigid impaler. how was their service? did delivery go very wel?

17. McSlavey

McSlavey Switchy Chastity Engineer

Bay Area
    Local Time:
    @teenycaged1 when did you place your order?

I placed an order on Sept 9 and haven't heard anything from rigidchastity.com (besides an automated receipt from paypal). I've sent several inquiries via their store's webform and directly to agm@rigidchastity.com - but haven't gotten anything. I'm a bit worried at how out of touch they are. At this point I would definitely not recommend anyone order from them.

@KeySafe, did you ever receive your order? Or get it refunded?

18. McSlavey

Bay Area
    Local Time:
    Found a relevant update from @teenycaged1:

19. KeySafe

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    I did receive my device from them, along with many apologizes for the delays. It was well made, but took longer than I expected to arrive. I think they are a sort of 'mom and pop' store, so the speed of shipping orders may depend on other obligations.

Good luck.

20. saint7

saint7 Member

Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    Hello, I'm considering getting a PA just so I can get a device like this. The ball-trap devices all seem to wear on the back of my testicles no matter which one I get.

What I'm wondering is how much protection this gives from just a good old fashioned shake it up and down masturbation effort? I'm sure a vibrator would still work, but I'm at least hoping for protection against other kinds of efforts. Thanks

21. saint7

saint7 Member

Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    Any update on this question?

22. durox

durox Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:07 PM
    My personal experience: as with all ball-trapped or PA-devices I could orgasm somehow. For me light stimulation is more dangerous than masturbating with the device on.

However it is no fun in the Impaler and I just don't do it. The device discourages manipulation I'd say.

I never experienced a 100% masturbation proof device and PA-devices are no exception. But then there are huge pros like comfort and thrill that you're just trapped in metal.

23. McSlavey

Bay Area
    Local Time:
  24. McSlavey

Bay Area
    Local Time:
    Well well. After my angry rant yesterday, today I happily found an email waiting in my inbox from Adrianna at RigidChastity - my device has been shipped. In fact, looking at the tracking info, it was shipped on Nov 30... they just forgot to mention it.

D+ for customer engagement, but glad it's not a scam or complete disaster! will be back with a review when I get it.

25. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ordered mine sept 21st, hoping my device is on its way as well. I called once to check on how to measure for their device...wondering if I had to measure anything else because of the piercing. He said no. He did however confuse the hell out of me by saying it should be 30% reduction from flacid length. I asked about it and he told me it was because of the cold weather makes it even smaller. I live in Wisconsin but I keep the house warm and dress for the weather.

I ordered and put down what my flacid length was( both top and under sides). Hopefully they will make the correct fitting device.

Called again mid November and said it will ship "not this week but next week", along with the 14 day shipping to America, I'm guessing it should be here around the 12th or so.

D+ for customer interaction is a very generous grade. Thumper on his blog said they were great to work with, but I had never even gotten any response from them to date. I called them both times.

If this doesn't fit, I will be selling it. I can't imagine packing it, shipping it, waiting for them to get it, fix it,and wait for them to ship it back.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice