Next level up - On tightness of Neosteel hip bandsand crotch modules.

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Andrew K, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Andrew K

Andrew K Active member

antarctica
    Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    I am amazed about how the body adjusts to new circumstances. But also how I always seem to strive for the next level up.

When I first ordered my Neosteel in the beginning of 2014 I went for a tight fit. I had some more padding than now and my hip measure was 78 cm, so that was what I put on my order. A year or so later I had burned some fat around the waist, gained some muscles on my legs and butt. This resulted in my waistband feeling a bit too comfortable. I remember how tight it felt on the largest setting, some 78,5 cm, and now it felt as the security was compromised, even on the tightest setting. (77,5 cm). So I ordered a 75 cm hip band. It felt so tight I was sure I had made a bad decision. Even at the maximum setting 75.5 it felt extremely tight. Not losing any more weight, rather gaining a bit I soon was able to wear it at the normal setting. Half a year later I had it on its smallest setting. The belt felt very comfortable and secure. I had gone from 78.5 cm to 74.5, a full 4 cm shorter. The only discomfort I had left was that the belt tended to squeeze the upper part of my gluteus maximus in the back, epically when seated for extended periods or when sleeping cuddled up.

Viewing this issues from all possible angles and wise from trying every bending advice in the book, I came to the conclusion that going even tighter was the only way forwards. Yes, you read that right.

I am currently in a 73 cm belt, set on its largest setting. 73.5 cm. Once again I have come over that sensation “oh gosh this is far too tight”. I am settling in, and it sees the pinching of the muscles is finally coming to its end. I have eve n been able to wear the belt on the normal (73cm) setting.

What I think has occurred is a sort of physical remodelling or adjustment to the belt. When reading what experienced wearers have said it seems that too tight in the beginning is probably perfect some months down the road. The body needs to adjust as much as the belt needs some slight bends to fit “good enough” for the body to be able to do the rest. It is my experience that the bending gives some 30% of the comfort while the rest is up to your body to adjust to. At my current setting the belt sits tight on the body as does my crotch module. I can squeeze a fingertip under the belt or under the cable. The tube is pressed against my pelvis, allowing a millimetre of gap at its most generous.

What is your experience? How tight does it have to be to be secure, and how comfortable will super tight be down the road?

2. tena

tena Active member

Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    Hi.
    To tight my cause compression of the digestive passage?

3. Andrew K

Andrew K Active member

antarctica
    Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    No, the belt rests on the hip bone structure, so no inreference with the belly.

4. tena

tena Active member

Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    hi again and thank you for your quick reply,
    you reassured me with my worryies ( sorry for my english writing)
    so i will start to make sure that there no free space left on my belt.
    regards

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice