newly re-engaged with chastity play

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ValleyMichael, Aug 16, 2019.

1. ValleyMichael

ValleyMichael Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:08 AM
    Not sure exactly how I found this site, but I assume via a link from one of the many other chastity sites I've visited over the years. As you can see from my profile, I made the account in 2009, but haven't posted much since. I'm not sure exactly how long I've been interested in chastity and denial play, but some time in the early 2000s. I remember upgrading to a CB-3000s, to give you a sense.

I've been dating my current girlfriend M for about 8 years now. The vast majority of the time in our relationship, I've been the top - the dom, the wielder of hitty things, the tier of knots, the buckler of collars. I've had a few relationships with other people during that time in which I've indulged my bottomy side, but that's been pretty infrequent. M and I had dabbled in denial play off and on, going as long as a week, usually with her feeling anxious about keeping the momentum going.

Lately, though, she's been playing with topping more. Playing with numbing cream. Holding me down. Choking me. And we've begun to do chastity play more seriously. We'd previously done some play during for a day - she'd lock me up, we'd fool around, we'd have the rest of our day, she'd unlock me in the evening. But here I sit having been locked up and denied, except release for play and a doctor's appointment, since last Sunday. And what a week it's been!

But really, the shift for chastity was her telling me that she'd realized that she really enjoys locking up my cock. That it wasn't just a thing she was doing for me anymore - it's a thing she wants for herself. She likes having that control over me. Enough that we decided to drop the coin on a Mature Metal Jailbird, an upgrade from the current CB-6000s I'm wearing. It'll be easier to keep clean and (but?) provide a little more avenue for sensation, so we'll see.

We'll certainly continue to switch. This is not a change of roles, but rather an additional circuit for the power we exchange to flow along. A step towards a more equal exchange and, if things continue as they are, more of it. Turns out being locked up, or having my cock numbed, are not impediments to topping - far from it, in fact. A really good hard fuck is much easier to deliver when I don't have to worry about coming myself. Though certain activities are a lot more fun with an unlocked cock that can feel.

Having that complex power exchange, where she controls my cock and orgasms but I control her body, is strange but excellent. I'm not sure exactly where we're going, but I'm sure going to enjoy the ride.

Smokey5518 and taped2 like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    good stuff. I hope you both continue to enjoy your explorations. Have fun...

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    Hi there, very interesting post, good luck on your progression!

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you've found a dynamic, including chastity, that works for both of you. Congratulations and good luck going forward with your sex play.

5. keptIII

keptIII New member

House Husband / Sub
    North East U.S.
    Local Time:
    Sounds like a good start to expanding the relationship. Hopefully, the time you spend topping her has taught her and will continue to teach her, how better to reverse the role when its her turn.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice