Newly locked.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by maggiesslave, Jun 8, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. maggiesslave

maggiesslave Initiate

Local Time:
    1:55 PM
    Well in a lot of ways in gratitude to this site and the wonderful people and great and knowledgable advice I am today locked into my new Birdlocked device. I had no problem fitting it and I have to say at the moment it feels fine I am very impressed. I know it is really early days and there is a long way to go but over the next 2/3 days I will break myself in as it were and on Saturday my wife and I will drink some wine have a party and I will become her slave she will lock me in and keep the key.

[​IMG]

Rgds

2. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:55 PM
    Hi maggieslave!

Is your wife informed or will it be a surprise-party?
    Anyway, your life will change for the better. Welcome to the frustrated minority!

sophia

3. maggiesslave

maggiesslave Initiate

Local Time:
    Thank you Sophia we have discussed it and she is keen about it but she has no idea I have been trying it on for size so it will be a surprise I have to work out how to do it maybe package up the keys and engage in a bit of pampering her favourite food her favourite wine candles soft music...... and do the washing up after life will change after Saturday I feel that already.

Cheers
    Maggiesslave

4. maggiesslave

maggiesslave Initiate

Local Time:
    Well day 3 of the breaking in and I seem to be going along quite nicely I seem to have found the knack of getting into and out of the Birdlocked and it feels great no soreness at all seems pretty comfortable really excited great feelings.

maggiesslave

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice