Newly Chaste But Perineum Pressure?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Newly_Chaste, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Newly_Chaste

Newly_Chaste New member

Local Time:
    11:13 PM
    Hello all,
    I experienced my first couple of hours in chastity with my wife a couple of days ago, and it was delectable. We both loved it. However, I want to be cautious about proper fit so as not to do any damage to my parts. Since I wore it, I've noticed that my perineum (or the base of my scrotum more accurately) may feel slightly more noticeable, perhaps a little firmer? My cock has been normal (hard or soft depending). I may just be paranoid as I tend to be sensitive about blood, but I'm not sure. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this just my body adjusting to the weight of the device or should I be avoiding wearing it? Thank you for any insight you can give. It is a 2" base ring so it will not be easy to size up.

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    I'm pretty new to chastity myself, but I would advise you to just proceed cautiously. I did less than 24 hours my first two times. Then did 3 days, then 6 and now I'm at 8 days. I use plenty of lotion to avoid rubbing. I've also taken a break of 2 - 4 days between each wearing. I do think both my penis and scrotum are changing slightly because of the cage, but everything still works. Good luck.

manintyres likes this.
  3. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I think you will notice a number of things that seem different to you as you embark on this journey and they being new will cause you to worry and sometimes freak out. Just remember that you can take a break and take it off when you start feeling a little weird. I have noticed that my scrotum skin feels very tough after having the cage on for a few days and taking it off. Remember that you are stretching and restricting things that were not really meant to be stretched or restricted by nature. But also, our bodies are very responsive and will adjust if you give it proper time and don't go to hard too fast. Take your time getting started and enjoy the process to longer chaste periods.

One thing that I have had an issue with that I have not gotten any information on is when I become hard during my sleep because I have to pee i have a hard time urinating. I get a very painful burn if I try to pee while I am dealing with a boner down there. I find that if I get up and walk it off a bit it eases the pain but I assume the fact of trying to be hard just causes a blockage in the path and the pee forces through causing pain.

Take your time and also like PouchPantyLove mentioned, try using some lotion or lube to ease the skin pinching in the base ring.

:)

4. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    Using lotion helps a lot. I add some lotion after I pee and that does wonders on the irritation issue.

5. Newly_Chaste

Newly_Chaste New member

Local Time:
    Thank you to all of you who responded. I really appreciate it! DoesasTold, I think that is great advice -- I needed to take a step back for a moment but will try again when ready. My body feels normal again though. Thank you for the sage words.

manintyres likes this.
  6. Newly_Chaste

Newly_Chaste New member

Local Time:
    Thank you to all of you who responded. I really appreciate it! DoesasTold, I think that is great advice -- I needed to take a step back for a moment but will try again when ready. My body feels normal again though. Thank you for the sage words.

manintyres likes this.
  7. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I have been locked up for 4 years 24/7 with just occasional chaffing problems a few times a year. It does take time to get used to the weight. I use a security screw on my Jailbird and if I try the padlock, it feels like it is pulling me down and is noticeable. My cage is only 5 ounces so I doubt that it can do any damage. You have worn your device a few hours and it takes many hours and days to get used to wearing it.

8. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:13 PM
    You did say your married. Do you remember when you first put your wedding ring on I do. I played with it twirled it, took it off put it back on. It took days till I didn't notice I was wearing it. Also I tried on many different wedding rings to find the one that fit the best. Your chastity device is your new wedding ring you need the right one and you need time to get use to it. Most of the time I don't even know that I'm wearing my wedding ring, and I don't mean on my finger. Take your time

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice