Newcomer, can't properly get into a CB-6000 (knockoff)

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by JD357, Mar 1, 2018.

1. JD357

JD357 Member

Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    I've been lurking around a while, but this is my first post. I'm a 50 year old, straight, single male. I've been interested in female domination for much of my life, but never had the courage to bring it up with a partner. In more recent years, I've developed a fascination with chastity devices and finally decided to get one to play with. I don't have a lot of disposable cash, so I ordered a super-cheap CB-6000 knockoff from eBay. Actually, it didn't even occur to me at the time that it would be a knockoff, even though it should have. It seems fairly well made, except for the guide pins not being permanently attached to the ring piece (I fixed that) and the rings all having grooves in them, but I figure that I can fill them in. Even the tube, which I've read sometimes splits fairly easily, seems pretty solid. I couldn't pull it apart, although admittedly I didn't put superhuman effort into trying to do so.

I chose the CB-6000 because it came with all the different sized rings and spacers. I figured that at least I'd be able to play with it and get an idea of what sizes would work for me.

Anyway, the main problem I'm having is that I can't seem to get my penis properly into the cage/tube. Call me naive, but out of all the possible issues I thought I might have with a chastity device, I never expected that just getting into it would be the biggest problem. I'm not especially well endowed and I've seen photos of guys bigger than me wearing various CB-6000 models, so if they can do it, I should be able to. So far, this has been the biggest disappointment for me.

As I'm sure you all know, just sliding it on, even with lube, doesn't work. I then tried using two strings with slipknots in the end, looped around just behind the head, one below and one above. I pulled it taunt and the cage slipped right on. Unfortunately, stretching the penis out like this pretty much doubles its length, so even though the head was bumping against the end of the tube, half of it was still outside the cage. I was able to get everything locked, but it never felt right since there was a lot of skin bunched up behind the tube. For the curious, I left the tail strings on the knots long enough to stick out the end, so I could pull the loops free.

After looking online and reading about the stocking method, I decided to try that. I bought a pair of pantyhose at the dollar store and cut the legs off. I put the open end over my penis, threaded the other end through the tube, pulled and it slid completely into the tube and felt great. Then I pulled the stocking out and ended up with all the skin bunched up in the end of the tube around the head. This wasn't exactly the best feeling and I wasn't comfortable leaving it like that. Several more tries all gave me the same results.

Then I tried the method where you turn the stocking partially inside-out, pull the penis into the tube, then pull the outer layer and it slides against itself and the tube, neatly leaving you in place. At least that's the theory. For me, it had the same effect as the first method with the added negative that some of my skin ended up rolled up in the stocking so that by the time I got to the end, it was almost like the material had gone inside my penis and I was pulling it out. Ouch!

I tried holding my skin behind the tube as I pulled the material out, but that just felt like it was trying to rip my skin off, since it wanted to go forward with the stocking. I also tried pulling the skin back after getting the stocking out, but that just pulled it half out of the tube.

What am I doing wrong? Should I have bought higher-quality stockings or a particular type? Is there something else I need to do to make the second method work better?

I would assume that the proper way to wear it is with the penis fully inside the tube (yes, mine should fit, in fact I also bought a knockoff 6000s and it looks like it should pretty much fit that one!) so that the back end of the tube is right down to the base of the shaft, and with the skin resting in its natural state, rather than being bunched up. I just don't know how to make that happen. It's like that with the stocking on it, then I pull it off and everything gets messed up.

I know I'm using a cheap knockoff and not one of the higher-quality genuine ones, but as the dimensions are the same, I'd probably have the same problems with a genuine CB-6000 as well.

I'm open to advice. :)

2. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    The sticking method shouldn’t be so much trouble.

The way I did it was to put the head in the toe - not the open end.

Thread the toe through the hole and draw it up the tube towards the entrance and create a little pocket with the toe. Place the head in as far as possible and when you can go no further, start to draw the open end out. You should be gently pulled in without trouble - hopefully:)

3. JD357

JD357 Member

Local Time:
    I tried this as well as various other methods for about an hour and the best I managed to do was to get the skin only half covering the head. :(

If I just put the stocking over the head and pull it in, the skin gets bunched up and because it stretches the penis somewhat, I don't get fully into the tube. The stocking has to cover the skin to act as a sort of lube to allow it to slide into the tube. That part works great, it's the pulling the stocking out that's the problem.

I tried single layers, double layers, etc. Nothing gets me into the tube with the skin where it should be. I should mention that I'm circumcized, so the skin isn't supposed to be bunched up around the head. Yet, by the time I finish pulling off the stocking, it looks like I'm uncircumcized. Not to mention that the tip ends up pointing in random directions, which would make urination a problem.

I see how the double layer method is supposed to work, and it makes sense, but once I'm pulled into the tube, It's too tight to allow the material to peel off like it's supposed to. I can sort of feel it working, but once it pulls free, my skin is always all crammed into the end of the tube.

There's nothing special about my penis, so I can't be the only guy in the world who's ever had this problem. :(

4. JD357

JD357 Member

Local Time:
    After much more testing and an equal amount of failure, I have come to the inescapable conclusion that I'm special. I am the one man on the entire planet for whom putting his penis properly into a CB-6000 is a complete impossibility.

Either I can get it half in the tube, or I can get it fully in the tube with the skin all bunched up unpleasantly in the end.

There is absolutely no way to remove the stocking without pulling all the skin with it. No way, no how. Not to mention that the stocking wipes off all the powder I put into the tube, so that my skin ends up sticking to it with rather uncomfortable friction, which makes it impossible to pull the skin from the back to get it to roll back into place.

So I have no idea how other guys manage to get their cock into the tube without problems because as far I can see, there's no way I can do it. It is a physical impossibility.

5. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    The best thing I found with solid cage was lib and use a Q-tip to push the penis threw and then stick it threw the tip and push the extra skin back in place

6. Jaxon1023

Jaxon1023 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:08 AM
    For my tubed cage I pulled the stocking through and put my whole cock in the stocking and slide the cage up the stocking and pulled the other end until my whole cock was in. I then locked everything together and then pulled the stocking out of the cage.

7. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    It's not your body that's the problem, it's just simply that the rings and tube are not the right size for you. I've used half a dozen different devices, and I remember that I had that sort of problem with my first few, which you wouldn't expect in hindsight as they were the larger devices of all the ones I've had.

It's counter-intuitive, but every new device I've had has been smaller, and every time easier to get on and more comfortable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice