Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LittleAndLockedJames, Oct 2, 2017.

1. LittleAndLockedJames

Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    Hello. I am new not only to this site but to chastity. I am currently doing this secretly as my wife is quite vanilla. Apart from see we do not share a bedroom, due to my snoring not a dislike for each other.

I have fantasised about a female led relationship most of my life, but gave always found ladies who were not dominant. Im not sure how but it just happened and have never had the courage to tell anyone.

I want to share this with my wife, for her to hold the key to my penis but worry the shift in dynamic will make her walk away. It's actually more scary wanting to tell her than knowing if she says yes I'll be locked for her pleasure.

I'm sure many guys have been through this situation so I'll read on and try to figure things out.

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    Welcome, @LittleAndLocedJames ! Lots of us here have experienced those same desires and concerns. Read everything you can on CM about how others have informed their wives about your interests. IMHO, the overriding theme of this is that the sooner you get it out in the open with Her, the better. My wife, for example, was much more upset that I had concealed my desires for so long than She was about my interests themselves. Whether it involves a cage or not, a successful chastity experience is all about open communication.

3. LittleAndLockedJames

Local Time:
    Thank you,

I'm terrified about talking to her, real stomach churning fear that she will walk away. I know what your saying about sooner being better though. I need to figure out how and explain why. I think the latter will be harder of the two.

I've thought about how. It's either shock, subtle or through play. Shock is probably bad, waiting at home with a cage on and saying this is it. That would push her over the edge I think. Dropping hints might not be picked up, I'm fairly sure she doesn't know about make chastity. So it's through play.

How do you explain why to her?

I know what I want to do but the reasons are intangible, I'll be aiming for the word freak to come from her mouth.

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Welcome. You are not alone. The only way is for her (somehow) to want to do it to you. And to get what she wants out of it for herself.

5. LittleAndLockedJames

Local Time:
    Oops

*waiting for the word freak....*

6. LittleAndLockedJames

Local Time:
    Thank you,

7. bethanise

bethanise Long term member

retired
    Massacusetts, USA
    Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    Well, if through play, you might say, "Look, I found this, and thought it might be fun to play with." Just to put the idea out there. Not pushing it or anything, just saying it might be fun.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice