Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Panda2010, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    8:23 PM
    Hi people. I am an absolute newbie.

A little bit about me (us). My wife and I have had threesomes with other guys in the past, which I have participated in by kissing her while lover licks her to orgasm then has sex with her (too much info?). I usually have sex with her after her lover leaves.

Recently I have been thinking that I would like to be naked and tied up to watch her lover and my wife have sex while I can't participate at all. This has graduated to me thinking that I should be locked in a cage at least while my wife and lover are having sex. Maybe for a period of time before their date night and maybe for a while after. Not sure about 24/7 yet. I guess that is something that you work up to lol.

A few questions to start with
    1. What is the best sort of device to use? Google has led me to the CB6000 but are there other options?
    2. If I don't have an orgasm for long enough I eventually have a wet dream (hasn't happened for a while as my hand makes sure I cum before then lol). Do you have wet dreams if you are denied orgasm long enough?
    3. What happens to your cock if it is caged in a sexually stimulating situation? Normally I would get hard, but in a cage there isn't room. Does your cock try to expand but strains against the cage? And does this hurt?

Not sure when I might go down this track. Just gathering intelligence first. I will probably have other questions later on.

Thanks for your help
    Pbare

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    Hi, and welcome. You have obviously thought abut this and I can assure you that what you wrote is definitely not too much information. If you start a journal and write about your threesome experiences, especially if you start to be denied during them, you will get many happy and avid readers following you!

As for your three questions, the best sort of device is a custom built steel device. Do not whatever you do get a chrome device and the smaller you can get the better. Some of us swear by the CBx range but many others (me included) had a nightmare with them. I wear a Holy Trainer which is relatively easy to escape from but is an excellent, comfortable symbol of chastity. The basic rule is to thoroughly measure yourself first.

Wet dreams can occur after several weeks of denial, but if we are lucky we get milked or given ruined orgasms before that happens. The control of our orgasms by our partners is a major component of our chastity fantasy.

When you try to have an erection wearing a device it depends what sort you have on as to what happens. A steel cage will see your penis swelling and attempting to escape. My Holy Trainer makes me have a huge swelling erection in the base of my penis, the root that goes into your abdomen and between your buttocks. It can be uncomfortable at first but now I love the feeling.

I hope that helps.

Have fun!

Moe5 likes this.
  3. Panda2010

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply. My first follow-up question. What is a ruined orgasm? Shows my absolute newbieness lol

Jasmic68 likes this.
  4. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Not a problem!

A ruined orgasm is where you are stimulated right up to the edge of having an orgasm, but then all stimulation is stopped. If this is done properly a small amount of cum will dribble out of you or, after several weeks, you can sometimes get quite a stream. The key is that no orgasm occurs to accompany the release.

This lack of orgasm means you keep feeling horny and it feeds the fantasy of control and denial.

rhodry04 likes this.
  5. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I recommend you read Georgia Ivey Green's books. They are very reasonably priced in kindle and explain male chastity in very clear and easy ways. My Wife has taken on her role of being my keyholder expertly since reading the male chastity guide that Mistress Green wrote.

6. Panda2010

Local Time:
    Ok It appears I gave myself a few ruined orgasms a year or so ago - just didn't know what they were called lol. I tried a few more times but didn't have enough self-control. But I guess that is what a mistress is for.

7. Panda2010

Local Time:
    My thinking is already evolving. When I joined this site a few days ago.As noted above, when I joined I was only thinking about being tied up and/or caged while watching my wife was having sex with her lover. Main thought was to intensify the experience of seeing her have sex with another guy (or girl) without being able to participate or masturbate.

Having had a bit of a look and read around this site, I am thinking denial of orgasm over a longer period might be a good way to enhance the intensity of sex. I suspect masturbating a bit too often has taken the excitement of the moment out of things a little bit. A few times I haven't been able to cum during intercourse because I had recently masturbated. If that were to happen now I would suggest to my wife that I needed to be denied masturbating to enhance our sex lives.

As I mentioned in another thread about non-cage denial, because we have small kids who like to interrupt us when in shower/toilet, I suspect a cage isn't a great idea at this stage. Will start with non-cage attempts at denial (with the help of the ticker to measure my progress lol). I did have an orgasm a few days before finding this site, so my day count since last orgasm is low at the moment. Hopefully it will grow lol

8. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    What you could do is get a device but only wear it during some teasing and denial sessions, rather than long term. It is a unique sensation having a stifled erection, especially with a metal device. Your penis swells inside the cage and cannot get fully erect. In my Holy Trainer I get an erection in the base of my penis that feels like the most incredible pressure in my groin. My Wife loves seeing me respond to her attention this way.

Panda2010 likes this.
  9. Panda2010

Local Time:
    Hi that sounds like a good way to go.

10. rhodry04

rhodry04 Long term member

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    I recommend the Holy Trainer as well. I have the version 2 short cage. We are looking at the Ghost 300 from Custom Chasity for my next cage. It's a very interesting feeling to get an erection that stands out from your body like a locked erection. I have done an 8 day stint in mine and as long as you clean yourself daily you shouldn't have any problems!!

11. Panda2010

Local Time:
    Quick question. Does a wet dream count as having an orgasm (for purposes of time since last orgasm)?

Currently it has been 6 days since my last orgasm (no problems yet lol). My wife is about to go into hospital for surgery in 2 days time and she will have a fairly long recovery period. Not sure how long it will be before she is even interested in sex again (or giving me a hand job for that matter). So I am not expecting my wife to give me any ruined orgasms for quite a while. And while I have managed to give myself an RO already, I am not sure that I would be able to muster up the required self-control once I get further down the track since having my last orgasm. So if there are no ruined orgasms and no 'official' release/relief from my wife, the chances of a wet dream will increase if I can manage to go a reasonable distance.

12. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Not according to my Wife, in her opinion it is just my body sorting itself out. In fact I think she enjoyed getting me to the point where a quick scratch of my balls or an unconscious dream had me leaking cum.

13. Panda2010

Local Time:
    Yeah I reckon if you don't touch it, it can't be masturbation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice