newbie to the life

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by locked_wookie, Apr 11, 2011.

1. locked_wookie

locked_wookie New member

Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    So my fiancee and I are staring out in the chaste lifestyle. We got a cb6000 for me to wear, and so far so good. I have had a couple of issues with 'pinching' on the underside where the 'boys' are. I'm trying different rings our and spacers out to see what my best fit will be.
    My question is, my fiancee loves the way I look and wants me out of it to play....she's not yet comfortable with not letting me cum...do any of you have suggestions?? I'm not forcing her to do anything, she does not like to see me 'suffer' her words not mine. Same token we have watched and done some pegging, I like it but she is worried she will hurt me... besides re-assuring her this is not the case, is there other suggestions...

2. Divine Mistress Angelique

Divine Mistress Angelique Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    Tell her you enjoy "suffering" for her--that suffering for her brings you pleasure--and if she really wanted to please you she would make you suffer for your orgasms. Tell her that every orgasm you don't have is a testament to your love for her, and every orgasm she denies you is a testament to her love for you. Tell her to trust that her heart will tell her when and how she should "release" you.

Failing that, you could ask her to just try it for a month to see how it goes. How does she know if she likes it if she hasn't tried it. Tell her I fought the idea for years and now I wonder why I was such an idiot. I don't know why any woman would pass up an opportunity to have her man eating out of her anus. Tell her to pm me if she wants or needs any advice. Then the question becomes: are you sure you are ready for this?

3. locked_wookie

locked_wookie New member

Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    thank you for the prompt reply..

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    I also had issues with worrying about pet "suffering". With reassurance from you, she will soon get over it. Keep the communication up and life will be a lot easier.

5. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    First advice is not to give your GF the keys till you've found a fit of the CB that allows you to wear it for a long time withouth pain, and without slipping out of. It took me a while to get my CB3000 fitted just right...

Secondly, get your GF over here as well, or at least let her read along with you on the forum. Then she'll see that there's little harm done by wearing the CB for a longer period of time. There might be some psychological issues at times, but that's because you're no longer in control.

And last but not least... She wants to play..? Show her you have more to offer then just your penis. At times my wife loves my toungue and fingers more then she loves my penis :D and recently we've bought a 2-ended dildo-gag, but we still have to 'play' with that one...

Oh, BTW... Welcome!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice