Newbie Question

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Locked Sam, May 17, 2021.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Locked Sam

Locked Sam Active member

Physician
    Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    Only been at this for 5 months and have a question. I have made it to 4 weeks locked at which point it was going to be a rubber room or release. Clearly made me more attentive to wife,... not for release ... as she is not really playing, just ‘cuz I guess. However, I have a very reliable track I take. Day 1-6 no problem, Day 7-14 increasingly difficult to tolerate horniness and nightly, dick tries to get erect in his cage waking me up. Day 14-21, almost can’t stand it. I feel tense all the time. After day 21, who knows, I only made it to 28 days once.
    So, the question. Does this change? Does it get easier? In some sense I’m not sure I want it to get easier. Just curious. It’s been fun observing just how much my penis controls my mind. I surrender to the fact that penis vs mind, in my case, penis usually wins.

Rectrix and Maid Denise like this.
  2. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    Hey there , you will find that some of your problems will go away as the body adjust to your cage. Night time erections will ease off over some time. For me it means that I have to pee. I now wake up before the erection starts and go pee then back to sleep . We all get horny at different times in a cage . The trick is not to think about sex of any type . If your wife was playing , it would be easier to stop thinking about sex and think or do something else , because you never know when the next time is.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    I agree, you will adjust and your body will get used to it. Good luck on your journey!

4. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    11:36 PM
    You’ll have peaks and valleys in your libido just like you’ve always have, but they’ll be more noticeable.

If you’re free to rub one out whenever the urge strikes, it’s easy to do it even when you’re not particularly aroused, through boredom or habit.

Without that release, there will be times when you’re horny as hell, but once that passes you’ll find that you can live life without being distracted too much… at least until the next wave hits.

You’ll notice the difference in how you feel, and you’ll have a better sense of how your libido cycles up and down.

5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    You may find it becomes less regular and predictable. You'll go several, even many, days without a hitch and then become inexplicably horny, then settle down again. It never gets easy but it does get easier. Good luck

SmallRyan and Isopropylforyou like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice