Newbie question about strap-ons

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by johnkelly00, Jul 2, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. johnkelly00

johnkelly00 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    I'm currently in a CB-6000. My wife has expressed some interest in me purchasing a strap-on to use on her while I'm confined.

Any advice as to what to look for? I just don't get where the strap-on will be positioned against because of the device.

Also, if she someday wanted to use it on me o_O (she has said she would never but she seems to be growing her "skill set" so I'm not ruling anything out), would we need to buy something different? I assume there are different ones that provide a woman stimulation on her clitoris? Or all they all the same?

Completely lost. Thanks in advance.

2. caladia

caladia Sparkly

Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    well probably a bit higher than normal to sit above everything, a quick look around found this :) http://www.tickleberry.co.uk/p/chastity-dildo-harnesses/male-chastity-dildo-harness/chs030.html

I'd look to see how different they are for female harnesses but it's 1.30am and its under lots of clothes :p

3. Mr. Horner

Mr. Horner Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:57 AM
    Perhaps a double penetration style harness might be in order?

4. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    I don't think they offer them anymore, but we've got a device called a "Her Delight" which we got from Keptforher/com and the good thing about itis that it attaches to the CB6000.

http://www.keptforher.com/herdelight.html

Not much help I know!

5. happypants

happypants Goddess Jen's husband

Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    i have tried to use a strap-on on goddess. the cb6000 gets in the way. not cool. better for her to use the numb stuff with comdom trick. you wont feel a thing!(i hate when she does that). ;)

6. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    NO you don't

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

7. ChasteBr

ChasteBr Chaste Married Male

Local Time:
    Here is the problem though.. I can get off even without feeling anything, because it is such an INCREDIBLE turn on for me to see her getting off. I mean, I would essentially have to be blind folded, with loud music in my ears, and lots of numbing cream, and I would probably still get off on the fact that she had thought it through enough to use "sensory deprivation". I am thinking a good strap on might be a useful answer.

And Happy, Whats not cool about the CB6000 getting in the way? Is it uncomfortable for you, or for her?

ChasteBr

8. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    We initially bought a vac-u-loc harness and a couple of different sized dildos. They were reasonably priced and available on Ebay. The idea was that the bottom of the harness is split and would fit around my chastity device and I would plug the dildo on to the harness. What we have found in reality that it is better to slide the dildo onto the index finger of my left hand which leaves my right hand free to stimulate her clit with a vibrator/massager while penetrating with the dildo. She finds this much more pleasurable and has many O's. Both of my hands are completely engaged pleasuring her while my cock throbs in the cage or she fondles it if I'm unlocked. Sweet torture!!!

9. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We have the Sh! harnesses and various different attachments.

The CBXs do seem to have a bit of a problem though, so yes, try the condom/numbing trick as happypant suggests.

Link to Sh!

Vac-u-loc seem to get a very good review from people here, and I've also used one of those on someone and really liked it.

10. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    Try this harness which has a lower area designed to fit round a chastity device. We have one and it's really secure.

http://web-001.meo-team.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=7205

In my view the problem is not the harness, it's finding a dildo that your wife will actually get along with as some of the materials used can cause sensitivity. It can be used on you also by her but - I guess this should go without saying - use separate dildos and using condoms makes the whole thing a bit easier to keep clean. There are some good threads on pegging on here (women using strap ons on their men). There isn't any clitoral stimulation as such, it's just pressure and the dominant feeling of using it. There are female strap ons that do have "bullet vibrators" in a kind of crotch pocket but I haven't tried them so cant really comment on them. There are also threads about the Feeldoe on here too.

For you to wear, perhaps you could try a cock split

http://www.tickleberry.co.uk/p/cock-bondage/big-fat-cock-splint/ecb004.html

There are some reviews in the Mall by the way.

11. ChasteBr

ChasteBr Chaste Married Male

Local Time:

I am a bit confused? What was "not cool" about it.

I mean if it was in the way of Doing a good job pleasing her, than it is definetly NOT COOL, but it was just uncomfortable for you.. well that would be kind of hot? That she could cause some discomfort for me, while I pleased her.. kind of sexy.. you know?

12. jayPA

jayPA Member

Local Time:
    Cock numbing technique? What do you use? And how does it work?

13. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Brian, I'm typing this up for John. He didn't realize you had asked him this question. (He doesn't check the mansion as often as I do :) ) Anyway, he's right here and he's dictating for me.

"It's not cool because unless you're using a king kong size dildo, you'll never be able to put it in half way because your cage is in the way. You don't realize how much your dick sticks out and then when you put it in the cage it doesn't become pliable any longer. Just a big hard piece of plastic. And it just kept jamming into Goddess' crotch and that ended up pissing her off. Not good. Just my .02 on the subject."

OK, I concur about everything John just said. I remember when we tried this. It just turned into a big ol mess and left me pissed off and wanting to cause him pain. :p

14. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Oh, and the cock numbing technique is just some Anbesol rubbed on his cock with a condom put over it. He don't feel nothin' ;)

15. asonx355

asonx355 Hey there, how are you?

St. Louis, Missouri USA
    Local Time:
    If you don't mind paying a little extra...the stockroom has a really cool dildo harness designed for men.

men's dildo harness

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice