Newbie/New member

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Deleted member 66077, May 23, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 66077

Hi all.

There is a brief overview in my profile. Seems others are relatable as "the change" has set in with the GF and I am left hanging. Well, the rest is there if you care to read.

So, I just joined here today, and have been caged part time for a few days (around wake up or when she leaves for work till I shower at night). Well, I have decided that I am going to wear it overnight in bed (underwear worn). We "scheduled" our last interlude, so apparently spontaneity is also on its way out. I am going to attempt to stay caged until she either a) let's me know we are going to again and I will remove it before hand, or b) finds out about it by seeing it or touching it by mistake in bed. I am wearing the model in my profile pic.

Not sure about her reaction, we did some kinkier things before, bondage and what not, so I know she will not be calling me insane or going nuts. Who knows, she may even ask for they keys, she is a very strong woman anyway. We shall see.

Updates to follow.

njcuckold likes this.
  2. Deleted member 66077

Well, woke up this morning, he (me) is still caged and not fallen off (this 2nd one is much more comfortable than the first purchase, better sizing.
    The GF even with laying her leg over mine had no clue I was caged.
    I think I will stay here until our next interlude (scheduled or not) and present her with the key. Should be an interesting "reveal", no telling what direction it will go, but she may take up the reins as I did mention she is a strong woman.

3. Deleted member 66077

#3 Deleted member 66077, May 25, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2019
    Oddly, last night while watching TV in bed, I cuddled up to the GF. Stroking her thigh and a kissing it every once in a while, then slid up face to face and kissed her. I could not wait anymore, I had to tell her.
    I told her that I have something for her that I wanted her to hold on to. That this is to show her I am hers for the long haul and that I am putting complete trust in her. I reached over and grabbed the keys from my night stand and placed them in her hands.
    I said I had been doing research and that I may have been more selfish than I realized with wanting sex and my behavior about not getting it. I explained that while reading I saw an avenue that may benefit us 2 fold. First it may add some kink and stimulate interest for her, such as sitting in work knowing that one key is with her, and the other she has hidden at home for emergency only. That she holds all control over me, even when she is not there with me. And second, shows my trust and devotion to her and that all of my interest lies there. That she will have control over it so she need not think if I am resenting her, I made it quite clear I was doing this willingly.
    Her reaction was confused and she said she was not sure how she felt about it.
    I told her I started wearing the device last week to start acclimating to it, and that I had been 24/7 except for showers for a few days. It is completely comfortable with no issues. I then asked her if she wanted to see it. Curiously, she seemed slightly intrigued/not quite excited.
    She asked how you pee in it, I explained and showed her the large slit at the tip. And that I would still like to be released for showering to clean me and the device. She said that the keys would be on her end table if I need them. Not the best response, but far, far from the worst possible.
    So, I returned to snuggling with her until we fell asleep.
    Come morning we were spooning and the cage was nuzzled against her butt cheek, no, repulsion, that's good.
    As we were having coffee (me) and tea (her), I brought up that it is strange, I know, others have seen it bring them closer together in their relationship, it is a little kinky, and we both kind of miss that.
    I also said think of it this way (idea taken from fiction story), if all guys had to wear them, women would feel safer walking around knowing they can't be forced into sex or raped. She fully agreed, like a light bulb went on in her head. Again, far from negative.
    I said take a few days and think and maybe google a few things about it, if you decide you do not like the idea, we don't move forward. She agreed that was the best course of action.
    So, no full out negative response, inquisitive enough to want to look at the cage, some confusion and unsure, maybe if my behavior changes a little more from it's influence it will sway her opinion.
    It is weird that last night I focused more on touch with my fingers than hope with the head of my dick since it was useless, and I liked it. I hope she did too.

njcuckold likes this.
  4. Deleted member 66077

Last night I served her in bed, no request for reciprocation, she demanded it actually.
    "Time to let the monster out" or something very close "unlock the monster" IDK, couldn't really think to straight.

She asked me to show her how to unlock it, then she threw ME down (hmm). It has been a while since she went down on me and Wow! did she, then jumped on top and had another O.
    The sensation change after just 4 days locked was amazing, I could not stay quiet, odd for me, and she noticed as well.

She even started talking dirty to me, something that use to be done often, and as with the interludes, died off.
    Glad the stepdaughter was sleeping over her friends..... Otherwise, she may have needed therapy.
    She left me unlocked for the remainder of the night. I locked up when I woke.

This morning, over our coffee/tea I said that she did not leave instructions for me, so I locked up and the keys are again on her end table. She still said she is not sure how she feels yet. Are actions louder than words? I jokingly told her, "just imagine being in work, you look down and see the key dangling off your neck, you may get a twinge or a little ego boost, would that be bad?" She reinforced her prior statement.
    She did state that she was glad I told her instead of surprising her with it, so that is good.
    Time will tell as it always does.

njcuckold and Inchastityforher like this.
  5. Deleted member 66077

Memorial Day weekend continued and ended as it usually does every year, me working on the house.
    My Sunday and Monday was spent working on renovating the house (long project), surprised that this thing is so comfortable after such a short period of time, that I forgot I even had it on while working.
    My time was reset due to Saturday night so I am now starting Day 3, again.
    I almost want her to back off sex and just have me service her for a couple of weeks, if she desires penetration, we have toys that can handle that. I want if not need to see If I can go for a week or longer, and see just how much I can take of teasing and denial, or ruined.
    I know I have noticed, hoping she did too, when she leaves for work the hug and kiss are longer, there is more foreplay (at least that 1st night), we snuggle in bed more, hopefully without her having to think "oh, he wants sex" though she may not still know that she is in full control yet. Time will tell.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice