Newbie looking for advise

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Adam931, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Adam931

Adam931 New member

Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    Hi everyone

Im looking at starting long term chastity but before then im having some issues that need sorting before i start so any help would be great

First 1 is metal or plastic i have a plastic cage but it feels big and bulky espcially the ring which digs in my skin sometime when sitting.

Second is the ring its self its the biggest that came with the cage set i think its 50.it is a good fit when im soft but becomes very uncomfortable when it try to go hard.is this normal?

Third is night time pains when i sleep my cock tries to go hard due to change in blood flow etc is there anyway to reduce this and is it even normal as it can be that bad i have to take the cage off

Any advise would be great thanks

2. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    i dont know ,any who wear a cage for days on end that opt for plastic.
    get a stainless steel cage.

yes it is not supposed to be comfortable when you get hard. the ring may be too big if it slides up easily. this will allow the penis to get even more erect and stretch the balls more

night time is partly fixed by cage modification and partly by your body getting accustomed to the cage. i personally apply lotion to the base ring so it does not pinch the skin as it slides up when erections happen. i do not wake up any more at night. have not for months now. it take sa few weeks of teaching your body this is the new normal for sleeping. it will get better

CD_Erika and Consensus like this.
  3. Adam931

Adam931 New member

Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    Thanks for your reply do you have any metal 1s you would recommend and should the ring stay tight to your body or sit away from the base slightly

4. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    the ring will slide away eventually if you are active and walking around. this is why people wear supportive boxer briefs to hold the cage in place. if you have the money, a custom cage is the way to go.
    i have a lori 2A and love it. the anti pullout ring keeps me honest and not pulling out the back to masturbate whenever my KH is away.

if you are looking for a cheap cage to start with https://www.dhgate.com/product/chas...-cage/398551434.html#s1-25-1;searl|2323991575

i wore this for many months and used my lathe to determine the width of the base ring that best worked for me. started at 45mm and opened it up to 48-49mm (1.87")
    if erections at night cause the penis to swell and not go away after a long while, or change color, its acting like a cock ring and is too tight. remove material. you can even use a dremmel to do this at home on a cheap cage. just sand it VERY smooth once your done so it does not cut or irritate your skin there.

5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    Take a look at the A273 cage on dhgate or aliexpress, very for table back ring, and inexpensive.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice