Newbie looking for advice

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lockedby07b, Jul 6, 2009.

1. lockedby07b

lockedby07b Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    I have lurked on the website a bit in the past couple of months trying to find more about the mini birdlocked my Mistress wanted me to get. I ordered one and it didn't work for me so I thought I would say hi and see what kind of advice everyone has for a newbie to the world of chastity. The problem with the birdlocked or even the cbxxxx series is I am a grower not a shower and when I say grower, it's not because I am big it's because it creeps inside and is almost non existant so I can always slip out of the cage. She decided I should get it pierced and is looking into Lori's tubes to make sure this is no longer an issue. I was hoping maybe someone else had run into this and may have some recomendations for the type of piercing would be best and possibly the best device. Any help would be appreciated. I look forward to going through the forum just to see what I can expect once this starts, hopefully it won't be too bad and I'll make my Mistress happy.

2. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    If you are a "shrinker", as I am, you need a piercing to keep a chastity device secure. The consensus seems to be that the PA piercing is the way to go. It heals quickly, and doesn't migrate easily. As far as devices go, I have been using a CB3K (see my Album for details). I *still* don't have a perfect solution for security, but I'm getting closer. If you want something less plastic, check out Mature Metal's website; he has a number of custom metal devices at a fraction of the cost, and weight, of a Lori's tube.

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    I agree. The PA is a wonderful solution. It's working well for me.

mikecb

4. lockedby07b

lockedby07b Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    Thanks for the response you guys, I am glad to see I am not the only one with this problem. She hasn't told me which kind of piercing she wants me to get yet but seemed to be leaning towards the PA. I am kind of worried about not being able to use urinals (I work in a bar) but will make whatever sacrifice is necessary. I will look at the Mature Metal Site as well, if you know any sites please let me know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice