newbie in some ways...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sissymissy, Nov 8, 2008.

1. sissymissy

sissymissy MistressMichelles missy

Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    Hiya all and a <curtsey> to the Mistress' and Masters...

Just stumbled across the site this week and took me just a day or so to join up and then another day or two to start the profile and now this... posting an actual thread...

i've already met and chatted with some in the chatroom and mainpage chat window and for the rest...

40-ish divorced and unattached sissy here...

The here is Pennsylvania, USA...

in addition to clothes, chastity, and computers... also enjoy travel, sports (some participating (Golf, Skiing, hiking, etc...) and some just watching (GO STEELERS!)), flea markets, concerts, movies, etc...

I do have a few pics dressed but not locked... will work on some new ones and getting a few posted...

Been into "the scene" for 20+ years and while i haven't had a heck of a lot of real time experiences, i have had a few here and there in my travels and allways on the look out for more...

Chastity wise... i've had my cb2000 for several years... i bought it before they even offered them in colors.

Did get to use it some with the ex after purchasing it but after a not very long trail, it became relagated to a drawer and hadn't been used in a while.

Along with this site and I'm not sure which led to the other but anyway... about the same time i discovered this site, i stumbled across an interesting posting about the time lock software and in turn have downloaded that and begun to experiment with it myself...

It got me all a twitter and thinking about the 2000 again and after a little digging, out of the drawer it came and here i am...

Would really love to find a Keyholder and Mistress but in the mean time, will continue to explore this great site and play with the time lock...

From what i've seen so far i have to say i definately feel like a newbie compared with some of the great members here... Thank you all for your contributions to this wonderful site!

Been great chatting with those i've met so far and hope to meet many more of you in the future...

missy

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    Very nice introduction sissymissy!!
    Its been very nice chatting with you the past couple days and I am sure you will meet many friends here.

Mistress Michelle:sex020:

3. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    hi sissymissy!

my Mistress and i enjoyed chatting with you yesterday

:happy0007:

4. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    Hello sissy missy. Thanks for telling us about yourself. I think you'll be a happy little sissy here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice