Newbie in a Birdlocked

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chastitylockdown, Jun 11, 2009.

1. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:20 PM
    Hello. I bought Zebra's old standard Birdlocked and received it this morning and have been self locked for about 12 hours. It feels amazing and very frustrating!

I have read old posts about some folks being able to pull out of the device. I have tried with absolutely no luck, even in the shower. When soft I fill about 85% of the tube and if I start to play around I get hard so I will never be able to pull it out.

In the past I have owned a Curve, CB3000 and more recently a CB6000. They are fine devices, but I am rather active and found that the hard plastic didn't work with my lifestyle. I was afraid they would break. Just when I was ready to give up on chastity I found the Birdlocked.

I have been chatting with a Domme who wants my keys after I have gotten used to the Birdlocked on my own. Hopefully I can be locked up long term.

Thanks

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    Welcome, and congratulations that your Birdlocked is working so well! :party0042:

mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice