Newbie advice

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by MistressLindaBethsToy, Sep 4, 2019.

1. MistressLindaBethsToy

Local Time:
    7:02 PM
    I need to find a metal cage with a urethral tube insert and anti-off spikes. Its my first time. Any advice please? I don't know where to find such a thing.

2. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    Seems to be a fairly advanced device for a newbie. The urethral tube will make the device harder to defeat/remove. However, I have heard that it increases the risk of getting a urinary tract infection, especially if not properly cleaned and cared for.

Typically, it takes several tries to find a device that fits well. Often, people start with inexpensive ones from various sources (amazon, eBay, etc) Just search for the features you are looking for. Don’t spend too much on your first device.

If you are of average size when soft, you will likely be OK with many one size fits all devices. However if larger, you will want to pay close attention to cage length (soft penis length. Subtract 0.5 to 0.75 inches) and base ring (take a string and measure a sung fit around the base of your cock and balls (string goes behind the balls.) If you are wide when soft, you can do the same for your penis width, but typically this is not an issue for most beginners.

Once you get the cage, wear it for a few hours, see how it fits. If anything it too tight, you might need to consider a different size cage. If it fits, start wearing it for longer periods during the daytime. Finally, try a few overnights. Once you can wear it overnights without any skin damage, you are ready for longer term lock-up

I hope this helps.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice