New Years Resolutions for 2023

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cogman, Dec 27, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Latexslave2307

Latexslave2307 Long term member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    53C2973C-4B31-47C8-984F-7F16414D82E7.jpeg I had to give my wife in 2023 more orgasm’s then myself. That’s why we bought the Behind Barz belt.
    So I cheated a little in December and today we got a package. We now have numbered steel seals for the central nut.
    And my wife put exactly at 23:59 a seal on my belt so cheating is over…..

rubberboy58 and Iron78 like this.
  2. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    Can we make some threads that don't all of sudden show off someones caged junk? Nothing personal but that's just not my thing...

Jayste likes this.
  3. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    So scroll by

4. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Hard to when it is life sized on your screen. Just saying, I get if someone needs a question answered and they post a pic in their thread with hopefully a notice. But to see junk in every thread makes it uncomfortable and downright dangerous if the family is remotely nearby...

Caged for life likes this.
  5. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    I understand your reasoning, I myself try to make sure that when I'm in the mansion that nobody can see my phone but me, honestly this is not the place to be around children.

6. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    11:09 PM
    I ended up having a discussion about the simple one, for my partner to have more orgasms than I do. Madam was correct, I was reprimanded for telling her what I wanted.

Then on New years eve we had a reason to discuss the mansion. I told her that I am very lucky compared to most on here. Eventually the talk came around to "how long would you like me to go orgasm free?".

"if I didn't think you would sulk too much 3 months."

"I wont sulk" I promised.

"OK" she said "we will work up to that"

I sort of had in mind ....Just a little more for her than for me...given we usually have mutual orgasms about roughly every 10 days or so.

So umm now....gulp!

switchling likes this.
  7. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Well, my wife made it clear to me that #2 & 3 are off the table. I can ask but I'll only make her mad and spoil her fun. So I can still make every effort to achieve #1 and hopefully more, but we all know that life has a way of getting in the way. I may need to focus on more tangible goals that will achieve my objectives.

8. Yesiwearskirts

Yesiwearskirts Long term member

Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    1. Be a more intimate husband mentally and physically
    2. Drink less beer.

#2 I think will be harder than #1.

true42 likes this.
  9. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I resolve to be a better husband. More loving, respectful, thoughtful, considerate, supportive, and helpful in every way.

10. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:09 PM
    OK, so about 10 hours into 2023, Lady C tells me she's going to carry on like how she's started the year.... as she continued with the spanking and tapped my locked cock.

A

11. SandK

SandK Member

Local Time:
    I'm a tad late with posting our resolutions, but better late than never.

We made a little contract out of our resolutions. In the resolutions below, I'm K and my wife is S. We mostly set a clear expectation that I'll be locked nearly all the time, but my wife also wanted to resolve that she check on me regularly and record our progress. I appreciated those inclusions. :)

(1) K will wear his belt all year, never being unlocked for more than a few hours at a time. Exceptions may be made for travel or special circumstances, but only with permission from S.

(2) S will check on K at least once per week. While weekly "activity" is ideal, the check could be as simple as a quick cage inspection, status update, or task assignment.

(3) S will maintain a calendar or journal of our progress, including at least dates locked and spurts, optionally also tracking task assignments or other details.

(4) Over the course of 2023, K will ejaculate/dribble no more than 15 times.

(5) Over the course of 2023, K will cum from penis stimulation no more than 3 times.

We also made a bonus resolution that my time locked will always increase. So, if I start the year with 6 weeks locked, then my next lock up will be at least 7 weeks, and this number will continue to grow throughout the year. Something like a doctor's visit could easily get in the way of that plan, though, so it's more of a stretch goal than an actual resolution.

Jayste and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  12. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Does #5 include PIV? If so, how would you manage to accomplish the other 12 potential orgasms?

13. SandK

SandK Member

Local Time:
    Butt stuff, mostly. She can make me cum fucking me with a dildo or her hand, and she's expressed interest in trying more prostate milking to milk out my cum without the big orgasm spurts. In my attempts in the past, I rarely could manage that slow dribble type of prostate milking, but I can definitely achieve a spurting orgasm after a while just from anal. (I kinda have a quick trigger from any type of stimulation.)

14. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Do you have drops after full orgasms, is that the reason for so few?

15. SandK

SandK Member

Local Time:
    Yes, there is a drop we'd both prefer to avoid, though I think there is a combination of reasons for reducing my orgasms and having my penis stimulation reduced.

To clarify, many of my anal orgasms end up being full orgasms. We like to keep my penis locked, I really like anal and can cum that way, and she enjoys fucking me, so that all works out nicely. :)

As for the attempt at transitioning more of my full orgasms to something like slowly-dribbled "milkings," that's trickier to flesh out exactly. In part, it's just a fun new thing for us to explore. Beyond that, my wife and I both prefer I go a while between orgasms. I'm more eager and excitable that way, and I think she enjoys the dynamic it creates and the control it gives her, at least in bed. I help pleasure her with tongue, fingers, dildos, or vibrator, and that all just seems more fun and exciting the more I'm locked. Unfortunately, in practice, I tend to lose control eventually and cum without permission despite my best efforts to avoid it. Whether I'm locked or not, I sometimes get too excited and orgasm during foreplay type activities. So, the limited penis stimulation and search for alternative "milking" methods are in part a way to control those accidents while still building the dynamic we enjoy.

(As a side note, I actually didn't view 15 orgasms for the year as that low of a number. I thought she might set it at about 10 to be honest, though she did stress the "no more than" part, so it could still end up at a lower number.)

16. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    2:09 PM
    Sounds pretty generous from where I’m standing!

SandK and littleguy3 like this.
  17. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Sounds a lot like the dynamic and preferences that my wife and I have. She teases me frequently and I please her as often as she wishes in between my orgasms. And that seems to prevent a drop after a full orgasm.
    I agree with you on this one also. We use a dice game that can result in a release anywhere from one to 12 weeks apart but is weighted towards the lower end of the scale. I just now calculated what the average roll would be and it comes out to about 16 releases and orgasms a year. We haven't tried anal penetration because it's not something my wife is interested in and from my experience hasn't been something very pleasurable for me. So when my wife releases me, it's with the intent of giving me an orgasm.
    this is what I am afraid would happen to me if I wasn't locked up when we play. And certainly what would happen if she teased me without my cage on. So far I haven't orgasmed while locked but have wondered and wanted it to happen when she plays with my nipples. Until that happens, things are going along great and I'd hate for that to change. If I have a nipplegasm, I expect it would be along the lines of a ruined orgasm and she would count it against me.

SandK likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice