New Year New Changes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by sub4life, Jan 1, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. sub4life

sub4life Member

Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    :sad0125: Ms.M. and I are starting a new year with new(Ms.M.'ss) rules.When I am in chastity I'm good.Then I get out for a while and things start sowballing.Procrastination,a few too many 12oz. curls.Leting the house chores plie up.The I made a big mistake and lied to Ms. M.She let me stew for days.She was real quiet.After the X-MAS holiday and all the faily left she came out dressed like Iv'e never seen."Do you have your cage on"?No ms. M."get it and put it on with the #2 POI.and come back naked".So I did what I was told I came back she was in her chair and told me to kneel on the floor.She systematicly went through my recent past as well of some of the 25 years.All while tapping her riding crop.After my review I was cropped and caned like nevre before.Ms. M.used to do it for play.Not this time.When she thought she was satisfied I was to scrub all the floors on my knees in a pink bra and panties and no talking.Then I was assigned a writting paper titled I will not lie to Ms.M. 500 times.I wa slet out for New Years Eve but back in the cage with the #2POI.As far as I can tell I'm being a good pet.We will find out.Ms. M. decided on every Sunday I will get a review of the following week.I did find 1 red X on the calender.Welcome to real time.I will tell you when its play time.I will try and post after my Sunday review.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    Congratulations on your new lock up and your new blog!

:anim_25:

3. sub4life

sub4life Member

Local Time:
    Reality and 24/7

Being married to Ms. M. for 25 years is to me 24/7.The submission on my part is about 60%.I still do all the man things ,yard-garden work,fix the cars,ect.On the sub side I help with all the house chores which she is the CEO and I am the worker.We get to play as time permits but things come up and has to be put off.I see patients comes with age.Quality is better than quanity.:love0077:

4. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    Clearly, Mistress M is taking a more "hands on" approach to your training - I am sure you will benefit greatly... Do keep up with your updates - it will be interesting to see how well you respond to the new rules....

I'll bet you looked so cute washing the floor... very good job, sweety!

5. sub4life

sub4life Member

Local Time:
    The weekly meeting/review

Ms. M. mad eme wait until last nite to have her metting with me about a reflection of the past week in the new year.waiting those two days I was in a deep thinking mode.She like to do that to me,make me continplate more about what Iv'e done or whats going to happen,sub space you might call it.After dinner I had to help her with some personal grooming washing leg shaving toweling off.I was in panties and my cb2000.Ms.M. then put that sexy red night gown on and came back with the key to her cock unlocked it and told me to shower and shave everything and put my ring back on.Even when not locked up I must always were the the ring just one of the rules.
    Any way back to my review.Upon entering her bedroomI kneel at the foot of the bed and I'm asked if I have anything to say."I think I am getting better on my responcibilities,reduced my beer intake and been truthful and honest"."Very good "Ms.M. says"Anything else?""No I can't think of anything off hand"."Yes I can see some improvment but this will take some time and effort on both parts.Asume the position".I recived about 20 minutes of on and off spanking.First light ,then hard,fast, soft over verious parts of my backside and bum.She even brought it down by my head so that you could feel the wind."Gosh how I love this crop she said how long have I had this?12 years I said.I can't believe after all this time I'm getting the hang of this.(The crop is a real english riding crop I found on a Polo field srong handel with a thick hand strap 18-20 inches long with a looped 3 inch at the bottom.)So when she was done she said by my flinching that she thinks I'm scared of her and the crop.For the 1st time I said yes.I knelt back down for a bit and was invited into her bed.I pleased her until she was satisfied,Then I was alowed to cum.New rule-I take the mess always unless I'm told other wise.
    Well I'm back in my cage.sore bum,and back on the chors.More later!:chores020:

6. sub4life

sub4life Member

Local Time:
    My 2nd week of new rules

Her review of my 2nd week went well for me.I had no lines to write this time.I kept the house cleaned up well.Put all the X-mas decorations away.And try to make her life easier.This is so new to me.I mean we used to play on an off.Vanilla one nite kink the next.Reality is setting in.Here I am kneeling in pink panties at the bottom of her bed locked in my cage all week.She talks in a soft low voice and asks me if I have anything to say about my self?I went blank speechless.So I came up with I think I'm improving?uh uh uh I will try and do better and improve my spending habits..Thats a start get into position and put your blindfold on.I got about 20 with the crop It hurt but not like the last time.Then I heard the gingle of the keys.and I was unlocked to shower shave and clean up but my ring stays on.We hugged kissed and I pleased her then I was told to roll over on my back and edged me about 4 times and I ened up with a ruined climax then locked back up.I'm not used to this.:smilies_xxx02:

7. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    congratulations sub4life on the new blog and the changes on the home front. Keep up the blog!

8. sub4life

sub4life Member

Local Time:
    Winter Blues

Things are slowing down here in Ms. M's Estate.I have been uncaged for 4 days.Damn I hate ingrown hairs.Ms.M has been under the weather I swear its those shopping carts at the store.Domesticly the house is in order,Ms. M gets breakfast in bed,let the dogs out ect.I have been busy snowplowing I so far put new breaklines ,Breaks calipers,fuel line fuel pump on my truck between snows also.All with wearing panties bra thigh highs and my base ring.We have another 8-10 inches of snow coming tonite so I will be up for 20+ hours pushing parking lots out.
    Ms. M. said that she will give me some "down" time once she is back on her feet.I have to give her much credit to be so strong.I think the dominant nature she has has helped her deal with her MS.Also it brings out a very submissive side in me to provide for her.
    My take on jimi123 is is he asking permission for this forum to say its OK for what ever he wants to do?I think he has to be honest with himself 1st then talk to his SO and be honest with him/her.
    I like that new CB.Maybe they could make one with some bumps or spikes on the inside to let you know you are thinking nasty thoughts.

Thats all for now C.M. have a great day.
    Sub4life

9. sub4life

sub4life Member

Local Time:
    Finally some play time

up here on the "North Coast" we have whats called lake effect snow.so in the past week I've been plowing my ass off very little sleep.I a few small breakdowns but I got through ok a total of 18 inches where I live.Ms. M. left me uncaged for the time except my ring.She was very pleased with the $$$.
    For some reason money makes a Mistress happy.I have a B-day on the 4th but more snow is expected so Today is play time.I was told to expect service and worship.Starting with breakfast in bed.
    More latter.
    P.S. Take the Cards. and the points.:cake-077:

10. sub4life

sub4life Member

Local Time:
    V-Day dinner

Well it went off as planned.1st Ms. M had breakfast in bed with a card .Later on I was alowed to help with her bath then she relaxed in the water jets .I made strip steaks,lobster tails and scampies,salad rolls spuds geen beans .I cooked all this on my grill out of sight.I set our formal dinner table with the ggod stuff candels and champaign.She wore a Knock out red silk long gown Me in my cb and collar.Dinner was EXELENT my #2 POI's were digging in.The mind was was not on eating dinner at all.I cleaned up all the dishes and I met her in the bedroom.She was very pleased but...........I would rather you please me more and we'll worry about my caged pet tommorrow.

11. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    Sounds like a very nice Valentine's Day. From the description of the feast - you did a very good job - I'm sure Mistress was pleased. It does seem that chastity is helping with your improvement a great deal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice