New ways to please kh

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Serafina's pet, Jul 30, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Serafina's pet

Serafina's pet Locked and loved by lady Serafina

Mechanic
    Potter tx
    Local Time:
    2:27 PM
    I have been instructed to find new ways to please my goddess out side of sexual. As of now I clean, do laundry, and cook. Also give her messages, and pamper her with pedicures. Right now i am only home three days a weeks or less, but i love to keep her happy. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:27 PM
  3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    3:27 PM
    I tried your approach, but ultimately all my wife wanted was for me to love her and make her feel desirable because I wanted to. Not because, as she said it, she was cock teasing me. She actually cried when I stopped being the alpha male in her life, so I hit the rewind switch. She wants us to stick to our roles that worked so well over the last 45 years. She has domain over all things household while I toil away making money to support us. I do not interfere in her world and she does that same to mine. We eventually made it work without most of the stuff you read online. I can still be alpha and play a sex game with my wife. It works for us since I do not like being submissive and she does not like being dominant outside of the bedroom.

Sounds like you two have a good arrangement that works for you as we have what works for us. There is more than one way to skin a cat as they say. Those who last long in any fetish are those who do it in a way that works for them and not mimicking someone else's idea of what to do.

4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    I agree with Vinny

5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:12 AM
    Read to her.
    Talk to her. (Not about chastity.)
    Do the gardening.
    Cook her a meal. With your clothes on.
    Don't be a dick when you go shopping together. Men are often dicks on purpose when they are made to go shopping.
    Get some Dead Sea salt foot bath crystals. Fill a bowl with warm water and some of the crystals. Soak her feet for ten minutes. Dry her feet for her.
    Watch her favourite tv program with her. Don't make silly comments or ask silly questions.
    Arrange a get together between her and some of her friends. Make it happen by getting any problems sorted.
    Empty all the side pockets in her car of sweet wrappers and other detritus that has collected over the time she has owned it.
    Sit in a room and make a mental note of ten things you could do to tidy up. When she goes out run around like a loony doing them. I.e. Dusting, hovering, putting away books/dvds/cds etc, sit down before she come see back and don't say anything about how good a boy you have been. Do this at least once a week.
    Mop the tiled floors.
    Take off any stuff that has been left on the stairs and put it away.

Mash2214 likes this.
  6. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    2:27 PM
    I'm with Vinny. I was already doing most of the housework before chastity entered our life; mostly because I'm very driven and my wife is not. I want things done and I want them done yesterday. I won't wait around for someone else, not even my wife, to clean the house. I take charge and get that shit done!

My wife loves that about me, she likes that I take charge. She likes when I pursue her and initiate sex and likes my "maleness". Chastity for her is strictly about controlling my cock and enjoying me the way she likes me to be.

Guest 8391 and Mash2214 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice