New way to wear my tiny cage.

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Finn-egan, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    Not sure how to share an image on here. The cage I/we like best is the stainless model with what is essentially just a small cap for a cage portion. Mine has holes in the end, and can fit a urethral tube (Didnt' work for me) that it came with. Anyhow, my big issue with it has been pinching and chafing of the loose skin between the cap and the ring. I'm fairly big, and was 7.5" before full time chastity. The cap generally fit over 70 percent of the head of the penis, and the skin was all bunched up around it. Eventually there would be skin damage from pinching and chafing.

What I've realized is that a great way to wear it without any bunched skin is possible, for a very tidy look and feel. What I do is this:

1. Put the ring on.
    2. I either use the cap as-is, or put a small disc of 1/8" foam in the cap to prevent skin poking out of the cap holes.
    3. push the head of the penis down on itself. This is essentially the "turtle going into its shell", or sea anemone trick. Basically you're pushing the penis back into your body, and folding the shaft skin in on itself. You should end up with the head flush to the body, the shaft tissue inside, and enough loose skin to fold over itself, much like an uncircumsized penis.
    4. Pinch the end together, sealing in the head of the penis and place this into the cap.
    5. Lock it up.
    6. Now, the skin that used to bunch up around the locating pins is contained, inside the package, and the package is sealed off by the cap/cage portion of the chastity device. The erectile tissue is up inside the body, behind the ring, instead of compressed between the cap and ring. If the penis extends, the look and feel is similar to having an erection while locked, with the erectile tissue pushing the cage and ring down, but it all goes back into place when flaccid.

This has been great for me in resolving chafing issues, especially when wearing jeans and outside the house. It's fussier to go to the bathroom, and put it all back together, and I've not tried to integrate the urethral tube into this technique, but for discreet and comfortable wear, this is the best setup I've found in years of chastity.

2. Charleston

Charleston Active member

Machinist
    South west Louisiana
    Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    I have the same one and love it

3. Bob Statesman

Bob Statesman Not Easy To Pleasy

Local Time:
    @Finn-egan

This! I've been wearing my cage the same way you mentioned, but it never occurred to me that many people might have never tried this. It's considerably more comfortable. As a bonus, it looks more aesthetically pleasing. The exposed parts of the skin are nice and smooth instead of bunched up outside the cage.

I've tried this with (what I'm guessing is) the same cage you have, and also a couple of other cages. By far the most comfortable way I've worn them. I normally wear a more open micro cage with steel bars.

I don't know about uncircumcised men since I'm circumcised myself, but I imagine the same thing would work. Just push the head in while pulling the shaft skin forward over it, making it look as if I had a foreskin. Then, while holding this pseudo-foreskin, I put the cage/tube/cap part on as I usually do. Additionally, when I'm wearing an open-cage design, I pull only the underside of the foreskin back, just enough to expose the "V-spot." This makes teasing way more fun.

Finn-egan and Nicko1953 like this.
  4. Finn-egan

Canada
    Local Time:
    And a big plus is that you don't have painful areas of cock head sticking through the vent/pee holes in the tiny cage! I'd been putting a disc of foam in to stop that from happening.

5. Bob Statesman

Local Time:
    That's definitely a big plus. The main reason I switched to an open-cage design was that parts of flesh were sticking out of the little holes, making them ultra-sensitive and painful. The foam disc is a pretty good idea. How do you deal with hygiene with a closed design? For me I use the flexible urethral insert cut about as short as possible (so the metal tip ends right before the base ring). That directs the stream pretty cleanly.

6. Finn-egan

Canada
    Local Time:
    I can't seem to do the insert. The force of the flow gets painful as the insert holds it back, and it often leaks. I may experiment a bit more with it though. Basically I take the cage/cap off to pee. It's routine enough that I'm not tempted, and she'd kill me if I did anything! I cleaned the disc every day, and replaced it with another fairly often. I used 1/8 inch craft foam from a craft store. It's sold in sheets and is great for any bit that gets rubbed when it pokes out from a chastity cage. My CB3000 was bad for that too. I have a metal cage with a barred opening, and that one too can lead to discomfort, though I havent tried it with the folding in on itself method.

Bob Statesman likes this.
  7. Bob Statesman

Local Time:
    I had the same problem with inserts that went anywhere past the base ring. I fixed it by cutting the insert short enough to go just barely past the back of the cage proper (where the base ring starts). It completely eliminated any pain I had. I'm guessing that the pain was caused by the insert rubbing against the inside walls of my urethra. But with the short insert, since (1) the entire length of the insert is contained in the cage, and (2) the cage prevents anything inside it from moving, the insert can no longer rub against anything sensitive. With a short insert I no longer have any pain, and can barely even tell it's there.

This is the main reason I use a urethral insert. All cages I've seen without an insert left my urethra's opening exposed, and I found it very painful when said opening would rub against clothing. Using the insert keeps that super-sensitive area protected inside the cage. I like your idea of protecting sensitive bits using foam, but I don't want to remove the cage every time I use the bathroom. Using an insert is just what worked for me.

I used to have this problem too! The leaking is caused by fluids exiting the urethra going around the insert rather than through it. I figured the solution would be to have a tight seal between the walls of the urethra and the insert. So if I increased the diameter of the insert right on the part that sits at the urethral opening, I would get said tight seal. The solution was simple: I just put a small rubber O-ring around the part of the insert that's at the tip of the cage. Works wonderfully! I no longer have to worry about leaking.

I might have to make a separate thread with pictures to clarify the above. The basic gist of it is to prevent any fluid from going around the insert.

Thanks for your info. Have you tried cutting a small opening in the foam so you don't have to remove the cage to relieve yourself?

Finn-egan likes this.
  8. Finn-egan

Canada
    Local Time:
    With the bunching up method, I've not needed to use the foam, unless I swap to my slightly bigger cage, with the barred opening. I'm going to try experimenting with using the insert, and just a very short section of hose. I had tried the full length, and that was a fail. Then I tried the 2 metal ends, joined int he middle by just enough clear tubing that they almost touched. This was OK, and may work, but wouldn't go out or sleep in it, just in case. Will see how it goes. The main problem at the moment is peeing while out of the house, and having to un cage, and recage. My keyholder loves that its more fuss, but it is a pain!

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to put dick into micro chastity cage

2. what can i put in my chastity cage to make it smaller inside

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice