New way - new life

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rumpleforeskin, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Rumpleforeskin

Local Time:
    7:50 PM
    I had always fallen for slim, easygoing girls in the past. Then last Tuesday I took a long-distance train ride and found myself sitting opposite a well-proportioned lady who looked around 55.. After a few minutes she spoke to me in a warm contralto voice. We started chatting and I quickly found myself totally in awe of her. I had great trouble keeping my eyes off her deep cleavage and she flashed me a wicked smile so I knew she had caught me out! We found ourselves alone in the compartment for the final half-hour of the ride and she steered the conversation round to female led relationships. by the time we arrived at our destination I was hooked. She invited me home for a drink and she rapidly took control of the situation. She was an American and had never seen an intact man before, commenting that my foreskin looked rumpled and she was going to call me Rumpleforeskin after the Grimm character. We talked about chastity for a long time and by the end of the conversation I knew I was going to allow this woman control of my sexual activities for as long as we were together. I am going to start wearing my first chastity device in a few days (a CB600S) but in the meantime she deftly slid my cock and balls into a steel ring and it feels great.

kokokolo likes this.
  2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    When I was 25 I met an older but pretty women in her first class compartment on the train to London. I walked past her compartment several times to take a look at her. She eventually motioned me in and we talked all the way to London. She invited me to dinner and so we met up again. At dinner she told me that her long time husband was having an affair with a much younger woman and her best girlfried advised her to have sex with a young man for revenge. I was to be that young man. She was very wealthy and brought me to her London flat where she did things to me that she never did for her husband. She made herself act like a slut for revenge. I was happy to oblige but remained respectful. Then I left late at night and never saw her again. She was talking about feeling guilty for doing the same thing her husband was doing. It was one of my fatasies from watching the romantic movies of my youth were lovers meet on a smoke filled train platform, etc..

If she tried to put a ring on me, assuming that she happened to own one in my size, I would have told her no. I have to trust someone before I submit to them. I have only submitted to women that I knew well and was in a relationship with over my 47 years of BDSM play. I have trust issues and would be wary of a woman that had a metal ring in my size hanging around her house. Got to know her better first. For me it was the opposite. I was a circumcised male in a place where most were not.

3. Rumpleforeskin

Local Time:
    We have been together for a week now. Yes, it is short time but we have built up a lot of trust. She took me to a local "sex shop" this morning and chose a ring of the correct size. The chastity device I am going to wear is out of stock until the end of the week.

4. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Good luck Rumple! You better find out if she is a member here pronto before you go spilling all her beans! :)

Welcome to the club

5. Rumpleforeskin

Local Time:
    Thank you, DoesasTold!

No, she is not a member but we found this site together so who knows, she may join too.

6. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Cool! That sounds like quite a lucky way to slide right into this lifestyle! I'd be interested to hear more stories of her taking you down this path as Im sure others would as well.

manintyres likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice